It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The religions of the middle eastern region are praising ancient physical incarnated gods

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
They are not actually god or gods, but rather highly advanced beings from different parts of our galaxy that have existed for millions of years.

The whole of religion is one grand deception on all levels.

First of all they praise and strive to be of the likeness of great heroes who have died fighting. It also teaches to have no confidence in yourself and to look down uppon yourself and only will you be redeemed is through total obedience of god. They do it in a way as to embrace you but yet interject words like
"when you sacrifice yourself".

It comes with a power like authority that you must be compelled to follow utterly. And if you look into other religions you begin to see the same patterns, although not so outrite direct. And thats because poeple of the west were being prepared for something eles.

Their plan in religions in the west was much easier, they just needed to instill a good amount of doubt into the human phyche. That coupled with the consequences of actions, or sin which taught us that nothing bad would happen if we followed along and played its course.

The behavour patterns being shown here are very clear and real methods of mind control on the unsuspecting, but its more than that. Its goes way back to our long time ancient histories and so many things that happend that will most likely never be recalled by no "normal" means. We are playing out a long drama that has exististed before earth existed and it carries a long line of relevance back into our (earth) ancient histories. Now I dont want to get into this becuase its irrelevant to what im trying to express now.

The gods in religion, especially directly middle eastern religions, are not gods but infact physical beings with advanced technology and genetic lines going way out in space. And many of us are also of these genetic lineages in body in some cases and in most cases in soul, or for some both, like me.

Now all of how and why this is happening is very complicated and messy and not for to be discussed now. But it will be revealed and it is very important and pertinent information for later. But for now, there are several renegade groups of beings playing around and reaking havoc, becuase the drama has been playing out on all levels as we see it now in ours, as above so below they say. As above also applies to our consciousness so below to the earth and her crusts and down to the core and mineral and animal kingdoms.

We see these types of action being played out phsyically but we dont understand our true intent to let old blocks to be removed. The earth is releasing blocks just as we do. We can see this and some of us can feel as our connection has become stronger. Thus we are welcomed with the hands of joy and light from heaven and we become stronger and empowered to stay the course and do the right thing with love in our hearts true as gold. This divine god energy is golden colored and looks like rays of lights, the hands are a manifestation of some sorts representing a semblance of force or empathy toward the light worker.

These are not gods from the sky as they are often depicted, they are beings who came here from the stars in advanced technology that seemed divine at the time and its funny how you keep hearing the old story that goes something like this:

That what if humans from our time went back in the past with high technology, they would be considered gods.

Well have you ever thought they are trying to explain to us thats what is happening right now and has in various times in our past.

There has been war in our galaxy since the advent of space travel technology all some millions of years ago. And it just so happens we are playing this all out here on earth. We are the souls of a convergance of many different races and our dna reflect's that. It has become very clear this is the case. So its our time to wake up because we have been waiting for this, we have everything to gain by doing this. Let there be no confusion, you chose either love or fear. Your existance is making it clear how we used to feel and how earth is playing out long old historic dramas. They see themselves in us so much it scares them, becuase all the little traits that we have is like looking through a mirror in the past to them. And many of them see what they currently have in themselves but cannot see it unless they look at us.

Thats just whats happening now on earth. Pure control schemes and lies which cover a huge underground facet of something really ugly, because it points to control and of not originating from this planet, but coming from space.

The same thing happen to the group doing it to us, and them others before us. Its the school of thought originating from surival and tricks. Where huge technological advancments to societies that were not ready for it took place. Its a cycle of perpetual regressive fear based societies with space travel. That had originated to one species in space that of which originates from another universe or galaxy, who were the first with space travel. These beings are said to be the darkness that exist with the light(polarity) plays a significant role in our galaxy. Two schools of thoughts. Backed to what i was saying before.

Our religous gods were actually real physical beings who existed on other planets and seeded us from birth.

Who is jesus?

Well, we may go into it today, depending on the dynamics of the group. Jesus was Hebrew, obviously, and he could not have held his position as rabbi had he not been married. The ancients speak of Jesus as a rabbi, and he could not be a rabbi of that standing without being married. There were children. Obviously, because of the controversy around Jesus, his children would not talk about their heritage indiscreetly. After Jesus's disappearance, shall we say, the family fragmented somewhat, went into hiding. There's a bloodline on your planet that you call Merovingian; this was more active many centuries ago. They represent what's left of Jesus's bloodline - this is what they've claimed.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...:Frankish_gold_Tremissis_issued_by_minter_Madelinus_Dorestad_the_Netherlands_mid_600s.jpg

en.wikipedia.org...:Tr%C3%A9sor_de_Gourdon_04.JPG

en.wikipedia.org...:Frankish_gold_Tremissis_imitation_of_Bizantine_Tremissis_mid_50

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
upload.wikimedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...:Clothaire_II_584_628.jpg

The control on earth is directly connect to world religion so much so that is becomes untangled easily. This is the core and this is why they think it will never be stopped or changed.

St Germaine Was born supposedly 26 of May 1696, son of the King of Transilvania Ferenz II RaKoczi and the Princess Carlota, in the castle of the Carpathians Mountains. He lived later in Paris and was known as "Count of Saint Germain". Supposedly he was a person who displays supernatural powers. In the meetings he related his connections with Cleopatra, Jesus Christ, the Queen of Saba, Santa Isabel, Santa Ana, with the Valois courts, the ancient Rome, Russia, Turkey, Austria, China, Japan, India. Died in the castle of Duke Charles, in Sweden, in 1784 though the occultists say that he never died, but is a Ascended Master .

They are directly connected to all forms of very high beings and do not belive the lies that beings like jesus were evil people and we should consider them our enemies, because that is the lie. We either see our enemies and thus fear them, or we can see the truth, the same truth our masters know, and are waited for us to make the change.

The illuminati bloodlines are from a direct line of dna from very spiritual beings, but they are imprinted with a control paradigm from within. So the irony is, that spiritual mastery and a higher form of dna lines on earth also has spiritual blocks. Because we are the coming together at the epoch of all spiritual blood lines in our galaxy converging into one. There will allways be duality beacuse we are pure duality but that is simply not the case anymore. Ascended masters are coverging higher creator energies from this universe into instant change on earth by dec, 2013.

Where everyone will have the choice of to stay back and continue to play out the drama of duality, right and wrong, god vs creator, man vs man.

These games will no longer be of service to the spirit and life will go on in higher realms of existance. Where the convergence of all has allready occured and one is a state of being representing your feeling that all is complete in the way of things that you understand.

To see this from a physical stand point is miraculous. It is very hard to see beyond the grand deception that was created by a group of beings who wish to be worshiped as gods and play the game of duality for all those to learn and live. We have many forefathers, we are the children of our own image and an image of our childrens reflections.

Many members of Illuminati who secretly wish to stop what is going on becuase they are starting to realise what kind of trouble they are in.

It is within my own dna structure, as apart of this dna and soul that enables me to see past the manipulation more than most do. My eyes change color and I have yellow bands that go through them. We are all of the dna of many different races and certain spiritual traits and feelings and behavours come out according to this.

There are negative self regressive beings out there, and on earth. They are not our enemies because they exist just to push us into finding the inner truth without any help, so we can recognize who we are by ourselves alone. The move out of duality is rising right now as we speak and we are being confronted with new ideas more and more until we exist in a egoless reality.

They play god in the physical realms and try to stomp out light not to change it, because it cannot. But to train and teach people to innertly search for the light until they reach it without anyhelp to ensure totally and obsolute progress. The creators light is something that is not only coveted by hard to reach, becuase it can only be done alone. And you have alot of different beings that exist, not all of them can go the same path or there would never be any growth. There is growth in dark beings which is not really dark but only a deception to be dark. its actually neither dark nor light, it is only physical. Dark is just that which has no light. But in reality it does not discriminate. Dark is just a greyed out physical version of light. It is just lower beings who want to be the gods of the physical reality, as they see creator god of light of creation. They are emulating what they see and basing that on their physical being as their only form of interpitation. They do it becuase they can. They do it because it has been a long lived cycle in our galaxy, and they do it becuase it teaches other lower beings who do not know about true light and god.

I have not come to this state by ignoring certain facts and not finding them deep within my core and constantly being relfected out and manifested each day. This is what it takes. Which becomes natural like breathing.

The problem stems back from beings who presented themselves as our gods and we still play into this like we are living in the farms still. We view them as gods still and this is harmful. Becuase it is not true. This is dangerous because this is a very dark view of what god is. So take of your leaders dark goggles off and see things clearly, as they do and as they dont.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
These are not gods from the sky as they are often depicted, they are beings who came here from the stars in advanced technology that seemed divine at the time and its funny how you keep hearing the old story that goes something like this:

That what if humans from our time went back in the past with high technology, they would be considered gods.

This is exactly the plot of Stargate SG-1, one of my favorite TV sci-fi shows. In that show, the Goauld are aliens with advanced technology who pretend to be gods and enslave the humans using their technological powers.

While this makes for excellent science fiction as it's a plausible plot, I've never seen any convincing evidence that there was any truth to Gods being aliens. The closest thing I've seen are old cave drawings purported to show space travelers but they are subject to interpretation.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   

They are not actually god or gods, but rather highly advanced beings from different parts of our galaxy that have existed for millions of years.

The whole of religion is one grand deception on all levels.

Okay, it's a theory. What are the data that allows you to state it as a fact?

St Germaine Was born supposedly 26 of May 1696, son of the King of Transilvania Ferenz II RaKoczi and the Princess Carlota, in the castle of the Carpathians Mountains. He lived later in Paris and was known as "Count of Saint Germain". Supposedly he was a person who displays supernatural powers. In the meetings he related his connections with Cleopatra, Jesus Christ, the Queen of Saba, Santa Isabel, Santa Ana, with the Valois courts, the ancient Rome, Russia, Turkey, Austria, China, Japan, India. Died in the castle of Duke Charles, in Sweden, in 1784 though the occultists say that he never died, but is a Ascended Master

Another theory.

Here's another take on St Germain, from wikipedia (excerpts):

The Count of St. Germain (fl. 1710–1784) has been variously described as a courtier, adventurer, charlatan, inventor, alchemist, pianist, violinist and amateur composer, but is best known as a recurring figure in the stories of several strands of occultism

Giacomo Casanova describes in his memoirs several meetings with the "celebrated and learned impostor". Of his first meeting, in Paris in 1757, he writes:

This extraordinary man, intended by nature to be the king of impostors and quacks, would say in an easy, assured manner that he was three hundred years old, that he knew the secret of the Universal Medicine, that he possessed a mastery over nature, that he could melt diamonds, professing himself capable of forming, out of ten or twelve small diamonds, one large one of the finest water without any loss of weight. All this, he said, was a mere trifle to him. Notwithstanding his boastings, his bare-faced lies, and his manifold eccentricities, I cannot say I thought him offensive. In spite of my knowledge of what he was and in spite of my own feelings, I thought him an astonishing man as he was always astonishing me

Myths, legends and speculations about St. Germain began to be widespread in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, and continue today. They include beliefs that he is immortal, the Wandering Jew, an alchemist with the "Elixir of Life", a Rosicrucian, and that he prophesied the French Revolution.

Quack or the real deal? Quite a guy in any case...

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Heliocentric

Haha there is no data for that and there never will be. This can only be seen or understood by people with the activated extraterrestrial dna in our bodies and soul. Something we all have like it or not.

All I do is view, and interprit. I' am the one who is the merging of the two disciplines of thought in this galaxy, so I understand very clear in this realm what things are and I am. This planet is the merging of those two energies and im here partaking in the ultimate end game that started way back to my system of origins. I spent all lives before this moment preparing, into the higher realms and back. I'm the convergance of that energy which took alot more than one life to accomplish. These energies are being converged again, but now all at once in one life. This is something that has never occured before. This is much more spectacular and plays homage to our past affairs, so it touches all extraterrstrial races who have been attracted to earth.

Ya he is quite the man indeed.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
NO STAR FOR YOU SIR ,...
the thread was interesting at first ,i was eager, anxious..,but when i saw what you were actually talking about ..it was disappointing..
I DONOT BELIEVE THIS..to me its a ridiculous concept...
aleins god ,huh???

[edit on 25-11-2009 by zilch]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
$&F for exposing religion. If there really were gods, would the world still have war, epidemics, and hungry people all around the world?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Once you start talking about religion and god, a big horn sounds. Because people are not willing to consider, or talk about it. It is up to us to figure things out. Because when we get to the point and make the choice on our own we are fully protected and guided from then on foward. They say only god can help you if you help yourself. And this is so very true.

The light beings can only help you if you activate your body to allign and ask for it with your heart. This will appear to you as the creator in self reflection and outer reflection converging to the point that energy was created.

And I swear that you will have contact by doing this. You will attract beings that move with your inner energy or way of thought. And they are not gods but physical beings with their own spiritual philosophies, much different than ours, although with similarities.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
how did you go from saying the gods were aliens ..........to talking about Jesus?

are u saying hes an alien god?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by platipus

Kind of but not exactly. Im saying jesus was not a god and that he was infact from another planet. The teachings of jesus are not to be confused as that is the biggest problem on earth. Of course jesus is real and had really been killed on a cross, he was simply teaching the people of earth advanced higher intellectual knowledge and the philosophies of his own people. We have mistaken him for a god and missinterpreted his teachings.

"When men began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose."

"In his time “men began to call upon the name of the Lord”

"To be absolutely followed, and studied, according to its correct interpretation as revealed to the community. The rule is full of often obscure scriptural allusions."
en.wikipedia.org...

What this means is to express and reveal only truth in your own way(studied) and the rule(control) is full of out of place scriptural illusions.

To understand the truth in our history one has to piece all the pieces of religion together and still be able to understand where it all fits into place.

Thanks so much for the question, Ive had so much wanted to explain this.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Dead sea scrolls

The pesher also relates several contemporary individuals to the prophecy, though they as well are referred to only in titles instead of names. The hero or leader to follow was called the Teacher of Righteousness, a figure found in some other Dead sea scrolls. The pesher argues that the Teacher has directly communed with God and received the true meaning of the scriptures (Wise, Abegg, Cook 2005: 84). There is slim to no chance of the Teacher being identified with a particular historical individual.

Among the Teacher's opposition were the Wicked Priest and the Man of the Lie. The Wicked Priest is portrayed as a false religious leader who was at one point trusted by the Teacher. Towards the end of the pesher, the Wicked Priest is reported to have been captured and tortured by his enemies (Wise, Abegg, Cook 2005: 86). His true identity is also unlikely to be named with certainty

We are the sons of god in these refrences.

The War of the Sons of Light Against the Sons of Darkness

"The war is first described as an attack by the Sons of Light against Edom, Moab, the sons of Ammon, the Amalekites, Philistia, and the Kittim of Asshur (referred to as the army of Belial)"

"supported by those who "violated the covenant" including the sons of Levi, the sons of Judah, and the sons of Benjamin. In the end, all of Darkness is to be destroyed and Light will live in peace for all eternity"

The war is then described again as a conflict between the congregation of God and the congregation of men. The rest of the document is a detailed description of the events of the war and the ways in which it should be conducted.

I suggest you read the dead sea scrolls if you can.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Quite a good read.
I believe hiddenhand more though, because he had fewer spelling errors.
I'll still look at this thread tomorrow, but for entertainment value only.
thanks for posting.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
It's interesting that in the second of the Matrix trilogy that they depicted the evildoer as "The Marovingian"

To the point, I don't believe it is possible that an evil being could have done so much good in his life for so long. He had to have been a benefactor of humanity - or so that's how he taught us...

I also don't agree much with [paraphrased] "Could not have attained such status as a Rabbi without being married" because if I saw someone walk on water, I know I would have everyone I know talking...

That's my 2 cents

BTW, great points otherwise S&F for the possibilities!

top topics

join