It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He's Got The Whole World "In His Hands"..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Sorry, I'm brand new here, and can't get the photo to upload, so please click on the link to Vortex Puddle below to see it..

He's Got The Wole World "In His Hands"..

www.vortexpuddle.com

An amazing photo of clouds, showing "the hands of God"..
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 25-11-2009 by teslapete]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I recxeived this photo and email today. I have no idea other than this is a fantastic photograph, and I'm hoping it's not a fake. If real, this is truly AMAZING! I hope others find it as inspiring as I do. Here is the original email:

Bob Frew sent this out -

"I took this picture on Int.20, traveling to Leeds , AL . It has given me strength in the times of trouble I feel I should share it with the rest of the world. I hope it is an inspiration to you.

It just goes to show what we already know ... We have a God, and he's watching over us.

I e-mailed this picture to News Channel Fox 6. I was contacted by Meteorologist James Spann. He said that this picture of the sky is showing up in all states and around the world He wanted to know where I was from and where I took it. He saw a similar picture taken in Texas . He said this is amazing to him.

Would you look at this picture? It reminds me of that song 'He's got the whole world in his hands.' He is definitely in control. Enjoy and pass it along!"

This is really cool!
I think we all need this inspiration for the days to come..

www.vortexpuddle.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Haha you guys have been ***SNIP****

Yes this was a more then 2 line post.

Told you so.

Admin Edit: removed sexual reference

[edit on 25-11-2009 by Crakeur]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by BetweenTheLine

I know this is going to be moved or deleted but yes, that is goatse man.

Not God.

But very close!

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Hi;
I'm not sure what you mean by your comment. As I said, I'm new here.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Goatse was an 'internet meme' back in the day. The original picture is a man opening up his anus. This is a photoshopped version of the hands seen in the original picture.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
It looks like god is giving us a brown-eye.

Second line.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I'm afraid someone is yanking your chain.

That image has unfortunately been edited, and not only that, but it's been edited to fit with a popular, yet obscene internet meme, known as "goatse" or "goatse man."

I would say look up what that is on Google, but you probably wouldn't want to. Basically -- it is a picture of a man stretching a certain orifice on his body by gripping it on the sides with his hands.

I think I've said enough....

Edit: poster above gave away the great secret... it's an anus.

But hey -- don't fret too much. Welcome to ATS. Possibly the most skeptical yet open-minded forums at the same time.
You will learn all kinds of wonderful things here!

[edit on 25-11-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
If what you say is true, I'm so sorry to have been duped.. and by such a disgusting thing. I really had no idea. I feel creeped out now. Thanks for the insight. I'm so tired of being lied to and decieved by this world I live in. I'm just hoping for some truth here and there.. Maybe I'm just too gullible.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by teslapete

In all fairness, the person/people behind this were TRYING to fool others, and they do a great job of it since these fads/memes are only on the equivalent of back alleys on the internet anyway...

The universe is still mystifying and beautiful enough to warrant the inspiration you originally felt.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I keep coming back to this thread, and it instantly makes me day better. Feel good thread of the year "i think i found god"... "nope thats just a butthole in the sky". Hahhh

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Well, it seems that it's not exactly God what he's got in his hands, but ...

Yes, it's goatse, see here:
www.snopes.com...

the original looked like this:

the funniest Goatse's parody i've seen so far is the one dedicated to London 2012 Summer Olympics logo (the one that they did choose actually sucks, the parody was almost better than that, if you ask me) which fooled even BBC:

newsimg.bbc.co.uk...

In June 2007, a parody of the 2012 Summer Olympics logo submitted by "Sean Stayte" appeared on the BBC News website under the alternative Olympic Logo entries and was broadcast on their BBC News 24 channel. Two hands were pulling the 0 from 2012 apart. The image was later shown as part of a gallery of viewers logos on BBC London News and BBC News 24, and was subsequently removed from the website. The editor of the BBC News website acknowledged the mistake in his blog, saying his team "simply didn’t spot it".

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 25/11/2009 by internos]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
www.snopes.com...

What can this possibly be? If it is a faked image from a photo software program, I say "very clever". If it was taken with a real camera by a real person, I say it is phenomenal, and jaw-dropping.. These two giant hands in the sky could be a sign from God that He is real, and we are to have Faith in the days to come.

Wow, so many stupid people getting internet access these days and rediscovering crap from 10 years ago. and OP should be ashamed for posting this without doing any simple research(Googling). Lets hope we can expect better in the future

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

I see no need to imply that the OP is stupid nor should he be ashamed. It was a simple mistake, everyone makes them.

So what if the OP did not know it was a photoshoped photo. The OP is obviously here to share and learn no different than any other ATS poster. One cannot learn without make an error first.

No need to act in many that is less than kind in explanation. The OP is obviously new here. Why chase them off already? They may have something to share at some time.

Raist

new topics

top topics

join