It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

666 explained theory on application of metaphysic's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
666=_ 9barred infintily inverted. because you chose to be the(6) yin which in (9) yang which is shinier than the yin. black = lack of matter (existance of nothing but light) which in itself would not be visible due to lack of source. key to metaphysics, the number of realms in yin + yang realms are infinite if you look up its true meaning. and it is. because of the esoteric knowledge hidden in just that one symbol, and when you understand how to apply it to life (qui gong) you can then start to live as a 999 instead of worrying about gettin marked as a 666 and 9+9+9=27 (2)(7's) 2+7=(1)9. imagination is key with the holy spirit (faith in God, and self actualization.)

Self-actualization

We are all God's in our own right! (proverbs somewhere)
Once we accept Christ the Holy Spirit dwells with us(we are part of God)
now (T)ime [T=(C)ross C=Christ] Started when YOU were born, not before, because you did not exist, you where not as you are today. but who are you today? you are man/woman!

man/woman, you are, state, I am a wo/man!
then state to no person no body no mind just the conciousness that is the matrix that I am with you as your Son and Brother OF Christ.

Have a great imagination with faith

scemantics. you are now one with the spirit. it can be commanded in the name of christ to do things. think them out. ack'oms (SP) razor the simplest answer is usually the right one.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
color black = lack of matter = pure light nothing exists project this image onto an object in your imagination and metaphysics is possible

white = matter= absorbing light = path of white on water theoretically you can walk on water if you can sustain the energy yourself..... faith and knowledge. i wish i had fuel for my fire

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Just alittle confusing, care to simplify alil?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Alright....I got nothing of what you ment, but still, I need to say one thing:

Didn't the Christian God give the people of earth his only begotten son? Isn't that an act which in itself separates man from God?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Ye dude, i think you need to clear up your point a lil... By the by, 6+6+6=18 1+8=9 as well, so what does that mean? As long as we were all created via the source, it doesnt matter if you are good or evil, you are an experience conduit for the all father/mother. Well thats what i'd read off your explanation.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by clever024
666=_ 9barred infintily inverted. because you chose to be the(6) yin which in (9) yang which is shinier than the yin. black = lack of matter (existance of nothing but light) which in itself would not be visible due to lack of source. key to metaphysics, the number of realms in yin + yang realms are infinite if you look up its true meaning. and it is. because of the esoteric knowledge hidden in just that one symbol, and when you understand how to apply it to life (qui gong) you can then start to live as a 999 instead of worrying about gettin marked as a 666 and 9+9+9=27 (2)(7's) 2+7=(1)9. imagination is key with the holy spirit (faith in God, and self actualization.)

Self-actualization

We are all God's in our own right! (proverbs somewhere)
Once we accept Christ the Holy Spirit dwells with us(we are part of God)
now (T)ime [T=(C)ross C=Christ] Started when YOU were born, not before, because you did not exist, you where not as you are today. but who are you today? you are man/woman!

man/woman, you are, state, I am a wo/man!
then state to no person no body no mind just the conciousness that is the matrix that I am with you as your Son and Brother OF Christ.

Have a great imagination with faith

scemantics. you are now one with the spirit. it can be commanded in the name of christ to do things. think them out. ack'oms (SP) razor the simplest answer is usually the right one.

lol christ?...
god...
Once your able to detatch from a single HUMAN understanding that CHRIST is everything, then you will be able to understand everything
christ was an example of HOW to live, HOW to look at things, HOW to treat people...
he isn't LITERALLY god, or the universe.
I really wish people could understand his teachings.
It's like saying BUDDHA is a god...
no hes a way to LIVE, someone you should STRIVE to be.
so yea...no lol

top topics

join