It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flu vaccine in television

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Both times I've noticed this it has been on ABC. The first was a "flu vaccine" promo on a computer screen in the show "Flash Forward", I believe it has been discussed on this site.

Tonight, I watched V. The entire story line was around flu vaccine.

At the beginning of the episode, Anna, the V leader states, "we can't cure the common cold, you'll have to stick with your flu vaccine". I found that rather odd until the plot of the episode became known.

The entire episode ended up being about the V's putting something in the Flu Vaccine that was either going to harm us or kill us.

You might be thinking, "hey, they're just pulling story lines from recent events/fears". However, the information that I've been able to gather so far has this show filming in August/September of this year, long before we were at a fevered pitch about unsafe/tainted flu. You don't just snap your fingers and make a show, it has to be written, rehearsed, filmed, refilmed, and edited.

The timing with the unknown strain going around and extreme concern over the vaccine is too coincidental. How did this story line make it into the series? This somewhat lends credence to Eco's theory IMO.

[edit on 11/24/2009 by Finalized]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Finalized

august, you're saying... that would mean not only V creators, but also Jane Burgermeister, have some sort of inside knowledge? check theflucase.com for example.
www.networksolutions.com...
'Created on: 07-Aug-09'

the fact is, fears related to the vaccines started spreading as soon as baxter case was reported by media. still, media are controlled, so neither baxter case, nor Jane's story, nor V screenplay, would get an opportunity to get so much attention without being approved by NWO.

so yeah... they want you to believe in that scenario, and that only confirms eco's theory.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by jedi_hamster]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Now if you criticize the vaccine people will tell you "you need to stop watching V!". People will believe all kinds of crazy stuff they see on television, don't they? Just one more punch to the groin courtesy of the MSM.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I can see why you'd feel that way... but as long as there have been vaccines there have been fears....

How bout I throw a different slant in it... What if H1N1 was man made... but for the express intent of infecting the world then coming out and saying..."Guess what, we have a vaccine to save you all.. as long as your governments pay us billions to make it available"? who ever said big drug companies couldn't be evil and profit motivated???

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Well yes I saw V too last night. And was interesting of what she said my tv was breaking up a little bit however she said all they have "to do is create pandemic go on TV and say the only cure is the flu vaccine" and then put whatever crap the Vs were drumming up in the flu vaccine (which they did). I was amazed at how right on that almost was. The only difference is its not aliens.....

**Edited to fix a word..

[edit on 11/25/2009 by diana]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
In a similar manner to the 2012 hype, I just don't think anything is planned for 2012. The movies and pop culture discredit the notion too much to the "serious-minded" citizen.

I DO think the 2012 hype is rather for the 2009 audience to create fear/ surprise (hey, this crap wasn't scheduled for another few years!) /increase obedience. And this V stuff by itself is not very important or disturbing, but with everything else going on (9-11 trial - funny timing of that, eh? 2012 hype, Iran war hype, green shoots hype, h1n1 hype) it is very disturbing to have them come out and lay out the plan to people.

But I didn't watch it. More details about the show, anyone?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Finalized

In the show Firefly and it's movie Serenity, Joss the creator touched on this subject as well.

Could not have said it better myself.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
my african teacher told me that the NWO must display OPENLY everything that they are about to do in some way- why, he never fully explained- some quirk of the universe
but openly "means" something than what we think
he used to watch movie credits, for often would be a bizzare line in there that would tell about something that will happen in 3-4 years

he also mentioned that many plots of movies and tv shows are really designed to sort of say to the universe- "see we told everyone, if humans were too stupid too see through the messgae, not our fault- so now we are free to go ahead"

so no surprise that they are putting things in even more open places now- perhaps they are wondering just how oblivious and stupid humans really are

top topics

join