It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was stopping them from planting evidence of 'weapons of mass destruction'?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Why bother planting evidence when the people you are telling it to -
have been brainwashed to such a damaging degree -
that they will believe whatever the people (who think they are)
all powerful- say is true -

No one questioned it.
They had basic drawings of what was there -
and still no one questioned it.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Good thread!!!

All the US gov't had to do was send some dumb intern to Kinko's and ask for a pic of a camel with a nuke on it's back! DONE!

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Tell that to the members of the US military who have Purple Hearts for injuries received consistant to those from exposure to Sarin and Mustard Gas.

Some of Saddam's own generals have said that they helped coordinate transferring a lot of chem weapons from Iraq to places like Syria.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
No, actually, you just contradicted yourself here. After the 9/11 attack the US gave its NATO allies classified intelligence linking Al Qaida to the attack... This is why there are NATO troops in Afghanistan along with ours.

Therefore, if you are going to attempt to claim that foreign nations are independent authorities... Either the European countries are independent authorities who are able to offer credible analysis or they are not. You cannot have it both ways.

Sorry, Dave - you've either misread me entirely, or you're just plain wrong. I have not contradicted myself. I think you might be mixing the issues of Afghanistan and Iraq. I didn't say anything about why troops are in Afghanistan. I was talking about the WMDs in Iraq.

To clarify - I've never heard of a search for WMDs in Afghanistan. That issue was purely surrounding Saddam's Iraq. Afghanistan was purely about al Quaeda's link with 9/11 - the whole 'let's get OBL' thing.

Secondly, I've never claimed that European countries are independent authorities. I said that if independent authorities tested 'planted' or 'faked' WMDs, it would be very easy for them to identify them as fakes. Thirdly, even if I had, not every European country is a member of NATO.

Fourthly, all of that classified evidence that the US gave to all of its NATO partners - a lot of that CAME from them in the first place, and a lot of it was BEFORE 9/11.

Rew

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
that question has been asked and remains unanswered. they actually said the shipped the yellow cake back to Canada - if I recall correctly.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join