It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RCMP rule out theft for Mint's missing millions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

RCMP rule out theft for Mint's missing millions

www.canada.com

OTTAWA — Police are ruling out theft for $15.3 million in gold missing from the Royal Canadian Mint, though the mint isn't yet ready to say what happened to the fortune or whether it has been recovered.

"There's no theft," said Christine Aquino, mint spokeswoman. "It validates what the mint already knew, that we have extremely rigorous measures in place which makes us one of the most secure facilities in Canada."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Just to get you up to speed: It broke late last year that several million dollars of gold bullion had gone missing from the Royal Canadian Mint. Not that I know why the even have the stuff, considering Canadian currency is all nickel and similar junk metals.

Evidently, the gold simply vanished due to magic. Or perhaps gross incompetence. It seems however, that the gold was not smuggled out under the dark of night to pay off government debts.

That is, if you actually trust a report released by one of the most corrupt lawkeeping organizations on the continent.

www.canada.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Evidently, the gold simply vanished due to magic.

Lmfao.

So not only did they "lose" the gold, but they have no idea where it went, after a rigorous investigation eh?
It's weird how they sound all proud of the fact that it wasn't stolen, yet it still isn't there when it's supposed to be.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

Yeah. Somehow I think they are just desperately trying to divert attention from the fact that they lost almost $20M worth of gold.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Have you heard about the latest gold conspiracy?

It seems the US gov during the Clinton Era salted bricks of gold with another material.

Am only spreading rumor, have not done much info gathering on it.

Several places I have visited have brought up the possibilities.

This is not a partisan attack, this, if true proves the long time manipulation of the monetary collusion of our government with manipulations that have come to the downfall of the world economy.

Repub-Dem are the heads of the two headed hydra.

THE ENDISNIGHE

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
th USA was actually storing bars, and selling bars of gold that were in fact nothing more than gold plated tungsten.

this is coming out now as the people who bought the so called gold are wanting to physically hold what they bought.

lo and behold, no gold!

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

I have heard of this too.

Back to the Royal Canadian Mint though, so where the hell is all the gold? Nobody stole it, but nobody seems to know where it is? Or they do but they're not talking. Huh? Something fishy going on here.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Bill Clinton in town at about the same time all the gold went missing? Maybe they swiped it to pay off Hillary's campaign debts...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kommunist

But here's the thing...

There were no clerical errors detected, and no criminal activity detected, and yet they STILL recommended a complete security review of the facilities.

Raccoons? Perhaps Nephilim which are returning for another shipment?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Wow. I mean, I know this forum is pretty America-centric. But still, this little interest? You'd think it would be a little more intriguing to members here.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The world's largest chain of pawnshops sells all its scrap to the RCM...wonder if they're involved? (their stock is skyrocketing of course)

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Did the gold ever exist in the first place? I have often wondered about gold sells. You are buying and selling something that you never see or touch. I wonder just how much gold that is being traded does not really exist. I bet there would be a big surprise if all the gold everywhere was matched to all the paper work that goes with it.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The bird from the future took the 20 mil in gold back to the future after it disrupted the machine at CERN.

Hey, might as well add BS excuses to the BS excuses.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by D.E.M.

Not all Canadian currency is "nickel and similar junk metals". Gold Canadian Maple Leafs have long been a favorite of collectors and investors alike.

As far as "missing gold" goes; if there's no direct "theft" then it seems plausible that the RCMP may have discovered that they too are victims of the "tungsten filled bullion" scam, of which more and more reports appear to be surfacing.

[edit on 11/25/09 by redmage]

top topics

join