It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to catch paranornal activity on camera?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Anyone have advice on how to catch paranormal activity on camera?

I have stuff happening in my house. I've seen ghosts with my own eyes.

I recently bought a camcorder and want to catch this activity on video. The camera has night vision and a 6 hour battery life. I'm not sure the best way to go about it. If I should use night vision or not?

I can't perdict when or where the stuff is gonna happen. Most of the activity is late at night. Can apperitions be lured out?

So far the apperition and paranormal activity is harmless. And I don't know if trying to make contact would be a wise idea. I don't want to make things worse or invite something worse into the senario.

Anyone have some tips on how to go about this?

[edit on 24-11-2009 by wantsome]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Well,based on my experience,you don't have to do anything other than take pictures! If something wants to be seen,it will make an appearance.

My experience was that they weren't visible until after the photos were developed. I suppose when you play back the video on a TV screen or something might give you a clue whether something is there that is out of the ordinary.

On my two threads,"Are you watching it..or is it watching you?" and "Catch and Release?" I posted a few photos that I couldn't explain,they just happened! (There is a possibility that I was the one hoaxed on the TV "demon" shot,though I still wonder...?) I went around taking pictures of TVs that were OFF for years!

My advice though is to be careful what you ask for! Consider it a warning like one that would come with playing with a OUIJA board.

You may find this nonsense,but demons do submit in the name of Jesus.(If you believe in Jesus,that is!) So,just in case!...!

Good luck!

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Hmmm. Well, just set the camera up right as you are going to bed. In a secure location. Just make a habit of it and move it to a different location each night. Around what time does the activity usually occur? But when you review the tapes, look for the slightest thing.....full body apparitions are very rare. Shooting down a hallway or up a staircase is a good location. Do you have pet's? I am very interested in what you might catch!! Happy hunting.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
what is happening in yuor home? objects moving? being destroyed? hidden fom you, turning up 3 or 4 days later??? do tell.....
Well, having my own paranormal experince when i was 13, with an ouija board...i missed out on some coolt hings i wish i had taken pictures of. All ic an tell you is, keep a camera in hand, when around the house,a nd be quick n ready without hesitation or time to spare....aim at the area and take the pic.. you could use digital, but i preffer polaroids and normal film, as they sholw the best detail.
Or, you could spend, and get a tripod with a motion sensor.. people have taken photos of ghosts, as the ghost triped the motion sensor!!! Use a flash as well..DEF a must
any pics yuo get post em here...not only are we all eager too see what yuo got, but maybe me and other have some info to feed back too you about whats in the pic* and how to deal with it.
IM very curious to know, whats happening, and what yuo see...maybe i can tell yuo if its a ghost, poltergeist, other..

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Yes, use the night-vision, although thermal would be best. I think ghosts choose when they can be seen, or more accurately the can't always be imaged at any given time. Some people provoke spirits to lure them out, although I believe you can be harmed, like scratches and such, so I wouldn't go that route. You also could invest in a k2 meter and try direct communication with yes and no questions. As far as getting footage I would just place the camera in the area of known activity and hope for a capture. If there are items that move, place the camera pointed at those items. Perhaps you could even try asking the entity to move the selected item while filming, you never know.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Just wondering my friend, how is the investigation going? Seen or heard anything else? Hope all is well. Well, hope to hear an update soon!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours.

new topics

top topics

join