It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MMS / Chlorine Dioxide user reports

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
There are some other great threads about MMS here at ATS. What i though would be a good idea would be to create a thread where people who have actually tried it can tell their experiences.

The pointless yes/no debate can take place in one of these other generic threads.

This is not any MMS advertising, thousands of sources sell the exact same thing so no-one can benefit from it solely. Tell us your unadulterated experience with it, be it positive or negative. People deserve to know the truth!

[edit on 24-11-2009 by above]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I will kick this off myself

I bought 100ml of 25% Chlorine Dioxide from an UK vendor for 10 euros via ebay. Thats enough for one person for one year. If it had been any more expensive, i would not have tested it since i was actually quite skeptical towards it

I'm glad i did buy it. I was pleasantly surprised after starting with a 4 drop dose. It made me feel funny and somehow electric. And best of all, it cleared my constant head-fog much better and it felt more natural then the similar effect of caffeine or other stimulants. More natural. I am really excited as to what the future brings once i get to the recommended dose of 15 drops twice a day.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by above]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I was on it for quite some time. I got up to 15 drops twice a day. The very first day it cured the vertigo I had been experiencing for over a year. I just could not deal with the taste over the long term though.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Nice!

I've bought many bottles of this, 2 kits for myself and a few others for the gf and some friends.

For a short while I was taking it internally. I got up to 8 drops and got quite the herx reaction.

But I've stopped taking it as a supplement because I can not stand the taste and I can not figure out a good solution to mix MMS in because 1. Food coloring will get oxidated by the MMS (quite surpised to come back and find out my cool-aid looking pale) or vitamin C in drinks will counteract the MMS.

How ever I do regularly use it as a mouth wash. 24 hours fallowing rinsing my mouth with it, I will have no plaque build up!!! And since I'm not swallowing it, the taste is rather easy to rinse out with some lukewarm water.

I also began raising some goats and one of them I suspect to have CAE virus which is incurable to date and causes arthritis in goats. I haven't gotten her blood tested to see if she was positive, but I've put her on MMS orally anyhow.

I'm now on 25 drops orally with her. She had some swelling on the side of her jaw that's gone down, and she doesn't seam stand off her one leg any more. But this could just be coincidence or I could be trying to treat something she doesn't have. Again I haven't had her blood checked but I plan on it soon.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I just bought MMS myself after reading about it, though I have no idea what I'm doing or how to use it. I figured I'd do the research when it arrives and start on it. I'm also interested in seeing if and how I can give it to my kids who are sick all the time over the winter. The colloidal silver seems to keep the sickness from becoming anything major but they've always got a case of the sniffles. So I'm going to start on it and I'll report my results as they come in if any! If anyone has any advise on how to use please U2U me so we don;t derail this thread as I think a repository of experiences is a really good idea.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
While ive researched and read into this stuff MMS, ive reluctantly never bought any. Its concentrated chlorine. Thiers a south african british guuy online, his website, states it cures just about everything, and in his test, well over 300 african men infected with HIV have been cured* but yuo gotta buy his book to read the details...and his MMS product. this is given a swindlers name....snake oil*
Ive read on cancer forums, those with stage 4 camcer, brain mostly, MMS did nothing for em, exept make them extrememly nautious, along with the kemo. I kept reading, MMS WILL make yuo nautios,a nd has an aquired tatse. IN a sense, its a disinfectant for your body. But, idealisitcy, too kill off what you want, it would have be injected via bloodstream or directly to affected area* not something that passes through yuor metblism system,.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by above

Ive been using it for about a year. I use it as mouthwash mostely. I put concentrated (no water added) drops on some cavities and it killed the cavities. My teeth are nolonger senitive and I also notice the lack of plaque 24 hrs after ive used mms as mouthwash. My gums are super healthy since ive started using it. It smells and tastes bad but is well worth using. My friend who got some at the same time as me took too much too fast and made himself sick and becasue of that does not use it anymore. A shame, as it would really help his mouth!

Oh yeah, every so often I tend to bite the inside of my mouth by accident chewing on this or that. I notice that if I use mms as mouthwash my mouth heals super quick, like the next day sorta thing.
I have used mms to purify untreated water. It works well as a water purifier. I have used it on cuts the same as you would use hydrogen peroxcide (watered down, not full strength). Thats my experience with it sofar. I don't get sick so I havent had to swallow much. I did for awhile when I first got it just to make sure I killed off anything that could have been inside me that shouldnt be there.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
Its concentrated chlorine.

Chlorine and a compound containing chlorine are two different things.

MMS is Sodium Chlorite, (NaClO2).

When acidified, it becomes chlorine dioxide (ClO2).

The by-product left afterwards is sodium chloride (NaCl) "Table Salt."

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I signed in just to tell my experience w/MMS.
I started using it about a year ago after it was recomended to my bf by his homeopath.
I suffered w/ gastritis for about 9 years and used Nexium and other meds.
Third day taking the MMS my pain was gone and I did not have problem since. I can now drink and eat whatever I like without any symptoms. I also suffer w/ many alergies and has sinus problem most of my life. MMS keeps my sinus infections at bay but I have to keep taking it few days a month. If I stop for 2-3 monts, it comes back. My alergies, however are still bothering me.
I even had problem w/my tooth and it killed the pain in two days. Week later the pain came back but MMS zapped it and now it is gone.
I hate the taste of MMS and I get sick being around chlorine smell-I do have a pool, I can't use bleach but MMS works for me and doesn't make me sick. I never took more than 7/35 drops, I felt I don't need it. Never experienced any sickness either.
My bf used it for few days for his dermatitis and it didn't do nothing. He even used it in his baths. But he is on many other meds on and off. Last week he started MMS again, only 3/15 drops and threw up. BUT he took it on empty stomach. I always eat before I take it.
I also noticed the other day, I had to eat something bad b/c I had those horrible cramps in my gut and thought I will spend night on the toilet but after I took my dose, the cramps dissapeared in about half an hour and it didn't even make me go. I thought that was interesting.
I take 5-7 drops for few days-no more than week every month or so or as needed and since I started using it I never got sick yet. No cold and no flu. I had the felling few times like catching something and getting sore throat but MMS always kills it withing 3-4 days.
I don't care what others thing about it, it works for me and it can't be just mind over matter. I use to be pretty sick every year w/ few colds and flu.
And I hope that FDA will not do anything about MMS, otherwise it will be taken away, unavailable and overpriced.
One more thing. When the solution gets cloudy, replace it. I don't know why,I found it online but without explanation. My first bottle became cloudy in less than year, I got me new one.
And one recomendetion-from my own experience. Our AC line clogged up, water everywhere. By the time it leaked, there was mildew build up inside the AC and the whole house stunk when it was running. I used 30 drops acidified and put the bowl behind the filter so the gas got sucked in and through. Few treatments killed the smell too.Air smells nice now. I'm sure cleaning and drying everything helped too.
Sorry for the long post, hope it will help someone.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I noticed that MMS comes with an Activator. Did you guys use this also?

[edit on 9-1-2010 by shakespear1]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I use it and like it. It's funny I posted a thread on this months ago and had it yanked by a rude mod. hmm

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Some of this type of information I have found on ATS is priceless. So thanks again for sharing.

Another things I learned was that one can brush teeth with honey and mint (mint for flavor is my guess). Now who would have guessed this one ?

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bachrk
I use it and like it. It's funny I posted a thread on this months ago and had it yanked by a rude mod. hmm

lots of those these days it seems

I have been using mms -- it works wonders

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I'll up this thread and share my experience because I think it's a really helpful product.
So far, the effect I've seen are:
- solved my dandruff problem in a few days
- improved a skin problem which wasn't easy to treat because of its location
- improved a sinusitis (pretty much cleared)

The taste and mostly the smell are awful. Pinching your nose while you drink helps a lot, and also have a glass of another liquid close by to rinse it off.

new topics

top topics

join