It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Khazarian Conspiracy movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The Khazarian Conspiracy

A movie with good info on the so called "Jews" who are not really son of Shem but are from Esau.
Basically impostors who are pretending to be the biblical Israelites.

film info:
"Who are the New World Order, are our governments for us the common people, who did 911, is there a narrow pass into the future for a select few, who are good or evil, these questions are answered through mainstream documentation and footage. The Khazarian Conspiracy will inform you of once hidden knowledge, and it will expose the truth that you'll need so as to survive the onslaught from New World Order of evil."

The Khazarian Conspiracy

Note: Part 2 here has some wrong info on the "Star of David" origins. (it goes back way before Rothschild and has been used since B.C. with the original Israelites.)

thepiratebay.org...

[edit on 24-11-2009 by buds84]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
bump

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Thanks, not seen this one :-) I am always up for a good Conspiracy.

It will be intresting to see if there is anything new in this one.
S+F

P.S Thanks for the torrent link as well

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Just seen it - it's a fantastic documentary for anyone whose head isn't in the sand or anyone whose body isn't in bed with Israel.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
As you've chosen to bring this noxious, hate-based drivel back to members' attention, maybe you can also produce the precise - and I mean precise - bloodlines of Shem and Esau, demonstrating exactly - and I mean exactly - how the 'Khazars' are descended from one rather than the other.

Seeing as there is no historical evidence to support the existence of Shem or Esau, who are probably fictions, and are at best myths, this 'bloodline' concoction is no more than yet another method of damning a faith by depicting a part of it as deceitful.

What could possibly make these bigots believe they know how to judge who is a Jew, and who is not.?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

The whole Khazarian theory defies logic, science, and history . . . and yet it is still thrown around as fact.

So much for denying ignorance.

Edit: By the way . . . even IF the Khazarian theory had just an ounce of truth to it, it would not matter one bit. Want to know why? I will tell you why.

According to Torah, converts are considered 100% Jewish. No differentiation is made between a biological Jew and a Jewish convert.

So stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

edit on 8/24/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by rexusdiablos
Just seen it - it's a fantastic documentary for anyone whose head isn't in the sand or anyone whose body isn't in bed with Israel.

Maybe you should brush up on your science, linguistics, history, and studies of religions

My head is not in the sand, and I am not in bed with Israel.

But I refuse to embrace ignorance. But to each their own, I guess.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
thread bump

top topics

join