It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Notice The Copenhagen Treaty?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
We have just a couple of weeks to get people to understand this. President Obama is about to give away our national sovereignty because of this global warming hoax. If anyone here cares you really need to look at the thread linked in my signature file below.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Global warming hoax??? Tell me what else is melting the ice sheets in the Arctic and Antartica a rational response would be appreciated.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Well it could be a bunch of guys with bunsen burners melting the ice sheets

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by KeeperOfGenisis
Global warming hoax??? Tell me what else is melting the ice sheets in the Arctic and Antartica a rational response would be appreciated.

The hoax is that humans are responsible for it and that the only solution the government have is taxing the people... when it solves nothing and doesn't address the hundreds of the other ecological crisis that exist...

Not to mention the background of the scum pushing this... eugenicists, scammers, the oil industry...

Nor mentioning the data manipulation, the propaganda, the lies about those doubting the official story... the countries in africa understand that it's just another way for the western world to take over back their old colonies using ``feel-good`` reasons...

[edit on 24-11-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by factbeforefiction
We have just a couple of weeks to get people to understand this. President Obama is about to give away our national sovereignty because of this global warming hoax. If anyone here cares you really need to look at the thread linked in my signature file below.

Yeah weird stuff in Australia too.

Opposition leader crossed the floor to support the government against his own party 44 to 33 against...
...and against mounting scientific evidence against it too.

Anyone would think they know something we don't...
...crystal ball maybe.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by factbeforefiction

I wish somebody would make a really great video on the Copenhagen Treaty, because the dumbed down masses need colorful visuals to arouse their minds nowadays. We need something that can quickly convey the message, if it has graphics it will be even better and entertaining enough to go viral.

Don't trust the NWO folks bull on global warming. Do not, these people are extremely brutal criminals bonded by treason to humanity. They are a brotherhood bonded by initiation rites of throwing little children into a fire pit carved in a big owl called Moleck.

They are bonded by their crimes just like being inititated into any street gang bonded by shooting a random person on the street or getting yourself beat up.

These people want their NWO, they are extremely racist, even though they don't seem like it in the media, they've probably thrown plenty of defenseless children into a burning fire pitt every time they visit he Bohemian grove and whatever other ritual retreats, enough to make them feel so powerful calm and collected whenever anybody tries to question them.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by KeeperOfGenisis

The cause is solar emissions. The effect has been the same on all planets in our solar system. This is covered in the videos on the Copenhagen thread.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I have long thought the "Global Warming" scenario was a fake. In the past 10 years each country was passing National Laws it needed to to have more control over its citizens. Global Warming has done that on a Global scale and if there was no "Global Warming," there'd be no taxes, fees, laws, etc. on a global scale that went along with it.

There are a couple eye-brow raising coincidences recently, if you want to call them coincidences, which they are not.

First...they changed the term "Global Warming" to "Climate Control." Just like "Gun Control," it's main use is to control, and NOT the Climate, but the people, through the laws that will be passed shortly in its favor, slowly but surely. A disaster creates the foundation, like 911 laid the foundation to the whole National and Global Security Laws.

Secondly, the hacking and leaking of those thousands of emails exposing the Global Warming scam --this happening shortly before the Copenhagen Treaty in December.

Those 2 events are NOT coincidences. There is a battle going on right now that most people cannot see and most do not know. And most do NOT want to see it. Oh, they see SOMETHING, but they don't want to dig further. Most people don't want to be woken. But, soon, very soon, they will be if they like it or not.

There is a Global WARNING going on.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
mallardclothing.com...

I dont know what else to say...
well - can you think of something...?

[edit on 26-11-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
*S&F*

Just to get this back to the top; I'm replying.

But to the OP, factbeforefiction, just realize that only 0.00012% of the population reads the threads here on ATS. (my funny guess)

Getting to the people that don't see the threads....that's the challenge.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Has anyone else read the actual wording of this treaty? I read it, and it is a bit of an eye opener. Apart from the different references to other protocals, it is one that will force other countries into it. Third world countries are going into it, cause of the economic incentives in it, and the more industrialized nations will go into it, because of the trade implications involved. No country has to go into it, however, if what I read is correct, the following is what I would interpert it to be:
1) Developing countries would be given money by the industrial countries to come up with eco friendly industires, to cut carbon immesions down.
2) Higher tax rates on all modes of transportation.
3) Countries who do not participate, their goods will have a an extra tax on their goods to cover the cost of the carbon emmited in their production.
4) All who do participate, a reglatory committee will monitor the process to determin if it is eco friendly.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
There are iceberg chunks and continents of ice on earth. This "Ice" must have at some point, been water. So now years and years and years and years later this ice is turning back to water. Is it so hard to think that this is a cycle?! Periods of cold and periods of heat?! We have summer and winter after all.

I think it is possible that we are experiencing global warming, just as we will (maybe not in our lifetime) experience another ice age.

I'm sure the carbon emissions are not helping the stage that we are in. But if the government really cared (I mean REALLY cared) about the position we are in, then why not get us out of this technological dark age and bring us into a better sustainable lifestyle. One with 100% solar power, water power etc.

Instead, they are taxing us for the oil they make available for us to use. They give us cell phones and TV's that keep us occupied and make us feel like we are advanced in electronics. It's like giving a baby a toy while mommy and daddy commit crimes and felonies.

Go Green is a pile of BS... So is this Copenhagen Treaty.

The idea of going green is great, but as long as there is money to be made in oil we will never be green, efficient or take the next step in evolution.

new topics

top topics

join