It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If children tease you about being bald, You can kill them.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost in the Machine
reply to post by ahnggk

So you've made a point about one story, What about the rest... Cant really elaborate much on the rest because theres nothing to go of.

I'm glad you acknowledged that. Please do us a favor by also by removing the last story from the OP. It's no longer fitting there obviously.

I also agree that there's not much to elaborate with the rest. There's just too many gaps to try to fill in and we're left with many possibilities that we can't be sure which one is telling the truth.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

I would if I could, but they take away the "Edit" button after the first two hours of the thread.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost in the Machine

Reference to title in story below
In 2 Kings 2:23-24 there is a story about the Prophet Elijah. While on his way to Bethel a group of children tease him about his bald head. What does Elijah decide to do? He decides to summon two female bears in the name of God to kill all the 42 children who made fun of him. This is also one of my favourite parts of the bible, solely becuase of the use of "Go up, Thou bald head; go up, Thou bald head".

something very imprtant to be noted, in the king james version, the term used is some youth, that exact term is applie to joseph while he was 39 years old, and they were not murdered they were cut up, it says "mauled" in the bible and when that word is translated directly from hebrew means, to be cut up. they were telling elisha a mentee of elijah who asscended into heaven to "go up". They were questioning elisha's validity of a prophet and insulting him. basically in a nutshell why havnt you gone up into heaven if your supposed to be a prophet like elijah. so forty two adults by our standards today heckled, insulted, and basically called the prophet a phony, which is calling his God a phony, and all they got for it was to be cut up by two she bears. seems to me they got off pretty well, one last point to be noted. there were 42 of them, its quite possible there was a physical threat to elisha, who by this time is pretty old.
(source)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join