It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GlaxoSmithKline recalls H1N1 vaccine in Canada over 'Lolife-threatening' allergy risk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
LONDON — The pharmaceutical company GlaxoSmithKline says it has advised medical staff in Canada to not use one batch of swine flu vaccine for fear it may trigger life-threatening allergies.

GlaxoSmithKline spokeswoman Gwenan White said Tuesday the company issued the advice after reports that one batch of the swine flu vaccine might have caused more allergic reactions than normal.

She says the affected batch contains 172,000 doses of the vaccine. She declined to say how many doses had been administered before the advice to stop using them was given.

White says GlaxoSmithKline wrote to Canadian healthcare professionals advising them to stop using the batch on Nov. 18. She says a total of 7.5 million doses of the vaccine have been distributed in Canada.

www.foxnews.com...

It seems we are in trouble weather we get the shot or not. Maybe this is our balck plauge?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Actually, it could be a bad batch of vaccine or it could be just bad luck to people who received the shot. There is alway reaction to any vaccine as any other medication....

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I heard recently that another country refused to take the vaccine because there has not been enough testing. Something with all this just doesn't sit right with me. They are putting these vaccines out way too fast if you ask me.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CASH69

some eastern eupore country cant say for safety reasons

[edit on 24-11-2009 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
There's an earlier thread about this recall.
Please post your remarks in it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

join