It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metallic saucer filmed on my mobile phone {{Identified}}

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Hay I found some odd background noise in the vids. I its like electric heart beat but there is a vibration in it. It is constant.

Am I the only one that hears it?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Excuse the double post... My edit button isn't working.

Would it be possible to upload the .3gp files for us? I realize the quality of a cell phone video format isn't going to be much worse than what's on YouTube but it'd be interesting to study if we had the original files.

Also, what sort of phone do you have?

Again, well done. One of the best videos I've seen.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Why are so many of you afraid to have an opinion? It looks fake to me and I think the OP hoaxed it.

Why?

First of all, you don't always need to tear something apart in video analyst software to determine if something is real or not. The human eye and brain are very good at doing this without any aid at all. I look at that video and right away my brain is telling me I'm not looking at a craft in the sky, it's a toy or a model either suspended or flying under it's own power; although I lean towards suspended.

You can tell it's a small object very near to the camera. When the OP goes to zoom, it does it like a cheap camera phone does, in clunky segments. I counted it pause and continue zooming two or three times, so I'm going to make an educated guess and say the camera has 3x zoom. Now if it was a craft up in the sky, it wouldn't get that much larger being magnified only a few times. Judging by the size increase of the object, it would appear to be a very small object, very close to the camera, as in, between the camera and the fence.

Because the OP has decided to stand under the roof in the shade, the camera can't focus on the object, so it appears black even though the sun is not behind the object, hiding any identifiable details.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
It really is unfortunate that you couldn't get a shot away from the rafters. With those rafters there, it is impossible to know whether it is something hanging from a roof or something in the air.

Inconclusive at best.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Very nice footage. I do not think many of us could have done any better under the circumstances.
Just curious you said you filmed this on November 6 what was the reason you waited till now to post the video?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Day time sighting.

This means the test stage is complete

DARPA/Pegasus is ready to enter the final stage with the staged invasion. The sphere you see will deliver the attacks from the base craft. They will be released 5 at a time. The laser assault system they will use was tested and manufactured in Dugway, Utah.

If you don't have a way to short out a "very" complex energy drone vehicle, someone needs to come up with a directional EMP that has a range of 300 feet. The lasers will only work at a 180 to 200 foot range.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus
Why are so many of you afraid to have an opinion? It looks fake to me and I think the OP hoaxed it.

Why?

First of all, you don't always need to tear something apart in video analyst software to determine if something is real or not. The human eye and brain are very good at doing this without any aid at all. I look at that video and right away my brain is telling me I'm not looking at a craft in the sky, it's a toy or a model either suspended or flying under it's own power; although I lean towards suspended.

You can tell it's a small object very near to the camera. When the OP goes to zoom, it does it like a cheap camera phone does, in clunky segments. I counted it pause and continue zooming two or three times, so I'm going to make an educated guess and say the camera has 3x zoom. Now if it was a craft up in the sky, it wouldn't get that much larger being magnified only a few times. Judging by the size increase of the object, it would appear to be a very small object, very close to the camera, as in, between the camera and the fence.

Because the OP has decided to stand under the roof in the shade, the camera can't focus on the object, so it appears black even though the sun is not behind the object, hiding any identifiable details.
This is exactly what I was thinking. It just looks like a small object suspended.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Brentnauer

Well just prior I was inside under the air conditioner reading a book (It wasn't about UFOs, it was a book about Jack the Ripper) and I heard my dog barking so I thought I had better get up and have a look in case it was a snake and he didn't try and kill it.

So I guess my thoughts were either how much of a sicko jack was, or "I hope the dog doesn't get bitten!"

I eat a lot of vegetables, I don't eat too much junk but like anyone I eat crap here and there. I'm not a health junkie or anything, just a regular diet I guess.

And to tezza you hit the nail on the head, Mildura.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I counted it pause and continue zooming two or three times, so I'm going to make an educated guess and say the camera has 3x zoom. Now if it was a craft up in the sky, it wouldn't get that much larger being magnified only a few times.

Huh?

Judging by the other objects, and the amount they are magnified, I'd say it looked perfectly normal. The third zoom takes it past all objects on the house and ground. What are you talking about?

[edit on 24-11-2009 by fleabit]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit

I counted it pause and continue zooming two or three times, so I'm going to make an educated guess and say the camera has 3x zoom. Now if it was a craft up in the sky, it wouldn't get that much larger being magnified only a few times.

Huh?

Judging by the other objects, and the amount they are magnified, I'd say it looked perfectly normal. The third zoom takes it past all objects on the house and ground. What are you talking about?

If it was up in the sky and you zoomed in say 2, 3, 4, 5x, whatever, the object would barely grow larger because of the distance. Yet we see the near object in the yard, as well as the object above, grow at basically the same rate and it becomes significantly larger. That would tell you the object is very near, and very small.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

But your opinion doesn't tell us anything about this footage

It's just as unhelpful as someone saying:

"I saw a UFO just like this ... I know this is real!!"

I agree that there is some footage that appears here on ATS that doesn't warrant analysis but I think, in this case, it definitely does.

There is no way, from looking at this footage, that you can determine if this is a fake or not.

So why don't we get it properly analysed??

Because, you know what, we can here on ATS ... ain't that cool!?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echelon117
And to tezza you hit the nail on the head, Mildura.

No worries, mate.

Where else are grapes grown in hot weather, if it isn't the Mildura region!!!

Nice videos, thanks for sharing.

I'm going to send you a U2U.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Im going to go with the classic dangle from a string method. The lighting is off for it to be far away.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Well you've got me convinced! I was at first thrown off by the secondary objects 'aura' but upon closer review you'll see the same aura where the tree and fence touch the skyline. This kinda makes me think the object was actually there.

link   

Originally posted by fleabit

Huh?

If it was up in the sky and you zoomed in say 2, 3, 4, 5x, whatever, the object would barely grow larger because of the distance. Yet we see the near object in the yard, as well as the object above, grow at basically the same rate and it becomes significantly larger. That would tell you the object is very near, and very small.

I'm sorry, I disagree. I own many cameras, and the zoom looks about right to me. It doesn't grow that large, you act as if you can see windows. And it may well be just over the fence in the field across the way. Are you suggesting it wouldn't zoom in at all?

You do realize that a 3x zoom would make it 3 time larger than normal, right? And that's about the size it increases.

link   
Perhaps it was a promotional balloon? Maybe a business in the area was using a custom balloon such as this :

Not trying to debunk.. well...cause I can't explain the smaller orb
S&F OP

[edit on 24-11-2009 by Solar.Absolution]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Echelon117

Mate, can you please tell us what phone you used, where you filmed it, what date and time of day you filmed it, what direction it was you where facing when you filmed it and can you upload the original footage to be check out.

That would be very helpful.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
Im going to go with the classic dangle from a string method. The lighting is off for it to be far away.

Can you point out the string then? It should be visible, especially when zoomed in upon. I see nothing.

Also, if this was taken through a camera-phone, the lighting of course is going to be fair to partly crappy. That doesn't rule out it's legitimacy.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Horza

But your opinion doesn't tell us anything about this footage

It's just as unhelpful as someone saying:

"I saw a UFO just like this ... I know this is real!!"

I agree that there is some footage that appears here on ATS that doesn't warrant analysis but I think, in this case, it definitely does.

There is no way, from looking at this footage, that you can determine if this is a fake or not.

So why don't we get it properly analysed??

Because, you know what, we can here on ATS ... ain't that cool!?

Actually I explained why twice.

And if by "properly analyzed" by people here on ATS you mean have someone apply Photoshop filters to stills at random, yes, you can have that done here.

There's nothing to "analyze", its clearly a small object close to the camera, turning it different colours and applying gradients to it isn't going to tell you anything more.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I was thinking fake when I first started watching it. But the truth is, if you really look at it and watch the vids a few times, it actually looks like it could be genuine.

I think there is something in the sky, that is unidentified. No hoax on the part of the OP, IMO. Maybe it is a balloon or something else, but I dont think its hanging from a string from someone standing on the roof.

Good catch OP, thanks for posting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join