It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metallic saucer filmed on my mobile phone {{Identified}}

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
in 1996 or 97, being 8-9 years old, I ( and friends of mine) saw one of these, though it was Silvery/white.. But may be the sun playing a part there..

They are for real!!

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by diamount

I didn't experience anything like that at all, no strange sensations or anything.

The only thing that has puzzled me since watching the videos is I could have SWORN I was breathing very heavily and swore out loud a couple of times from the excitement, however I am dead quiet in the videos?

Could have just been a case of me saying in my head lol, it almost feels like a dream or a "fake" memory. You ever had a memory and after thinking of it for a while you begin to wonder to yourself... "Was that real? Or have I mistaken a dream for a real memory?"

That is how I feel at this present time, my conscious memories of this incident are almost dreamlike and not extremely clear... I am just lucky I had taken the videos to prove to myself that it really did happen

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
WOW....was that filmed today? I am in Puerto Rico and while driving from Aguadilla to Ponce, on Hwy 2, I saw an object similar to this out over the horizon.....looked to be over the ocean. I studied it as best I could while driving, but my views where blocked and not very good. I just figured that it was a blimp or something of that nature. It was at about 10am Atlantic time.
Now, after seeing your videos, maybe it wasn't? I sure wish I would have had time to track it down....damn work, always getting in the way of my fun.

Peace

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
LAME, guy on roof with fly fishing pole, you can SEE the line going up from OBJECT!

Waste of thread space!

If you were SO Mezmerised by a UFO right in front of your face and didn't even think of walking towards it to get better/closer look, then you are NO Ufologist!

LAMELAME!

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by william.gauncents

Originally posted by Echelon117

Looking back I really wish I had stepped out off the veranda and shown some reference points as to where I was and where the craft was in the sky,

I'll give you the reference points.

You are on earth. The craft (coughs) is in the sky.

Then again, you seemed to be able to think enough to show a reference to the fence in the yard in the second video. You even scroll to the left to the point where the 2nd (coughs) object is just about to come up from.

I can see now why in so many UFO videos the camera operator is just glued to where they are, almost in an altered state from what is before them in the sky.

This statement is where you debunk yourself.

If you were so glued and in an altered state, how did you manage to be able to capture the second craft (coughs) as soon as it became visible?

Nice story about them ufo's interested in the vineards.

My professional movie critique for movies 1, 2, and 3..

crap
crap
and more crap!

Why is it so hard to believe that he did indeed see something that happens to look like a UFO or is your head buried that far in the sand

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echelon117

Could have just been a case of me saying in my head lol, it almost feels like a dream or a "fake" memory. You ever had a memory and after thinking of it for a while you begin to wonder to yourself... "Was that real? Or have I mistaken a dream for a real memory?"

That is how I feel at this present time, my conscious memories of this incident are almost dreamlike and not extremely clear...

This is EXACTLY how I am after my two UFO sightings. One at 7 or 8 and the other just last year. They weren't just lights, but lights that performed speeds and maneuvers that would be impossible with the tech the public know about it. I can't conclusively say they were ET craft, could have been military but unlikely down here in NZ I think. There was also a telepathic or mind control element to the one last year which blew my mind.

But yes, I feel almost like the sightings were dreams and they didn't happen, but they really did happen. Maybe this is what happens when we see things that completely challenge our beliefs about physics and the unknown, the body just can't handle the whole thing, I'm not sure.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Echelon117

Awesome mate, look likes you have had an experience! I went through the same experience the first time I saw one of these close up. I really wanted to run inside the get the camera but I figured I rather have the experience then to loose it all for sake of proving it to others.

I'm wondering though, why did you stop filming after the 3rd video? It seems as if the orb and UFO were still there...

link   

LAME, guy on roof with fly fishing pole, you can SEE the line going up from OBJECT!

Waste of thread space!

If you were SO Mezmerised by a UFO right in front of your face and didn't even think of walking towards it to get better/closer look, then you are NO Ufologist!

LAMELAME!

Out of curiosity, does putting the word LAME in all caps repeatedly somehow better get your point across? If not, why do you do it? It's very annoying.

As far as the line, could you please take a few stills and outline / point it out to us? I do not see this at all.

Did he claim to be a ufologist? He claimed to have seen a UFO. Even a Ufologist might stand there stunned. It's hardly an uncommon reaction. When I took martial arts, there was a special school you could go to, where you could actually be threatened as realistically as possible, to train you to react. Why? Because too many martial artists, after training, froze in a real life situation facing danger. I doubt you or anyone is immune to stunned amazement or panic, as much as you'd like to think you are.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by fleabit]

link   
reply to post by fleabit

Probably about 20 seconds. I was in a MAD PANIC running in and out of rooms, Dad usually has it on the charger in the lounge room or in the kitchen but once I couldn't find it I just ran back outside with my camera phone ready again, but there was just nothing.

I walked out to the edge of the vines, probably sat outside for a an hour or so just waiting to see if it came back, which it never did.

I have since told my parents to keep their eyes open and look at the sky whenever they are outside, and for dad to keep his camera ready with tape and full battery. I really hope it comes back and they are on the ball ready to capture it on tape.

I should also mention I have seen things before, not as mind blowing as this was but on a number of occasions I have seen very vivid red/orange balls of light in the sky, they have a strange behavior to them.

What will happen is they will appear very visible and bright in the night sky, then within about 5-10 seconds completely fade out into a dim glow then totally gone, only to fade back in again into a bright light in a different position in the sky, or in a simple formation with another light, either side by side or one above the other.

I don't know what they are, they are just very strange.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Not to seem rude or suspicious, but are you a devout followers of UFOs? Or is this something relatively new to you?

link   
Edit: Nevermind, I just re-read your OP. I kinda skimmend and looked at a few posts. my bad.

Hmmmmmm?

[edit on 24-11-2009 by TravisT]

link   
reply to post by Echelon117

Interesting its as if they allowed you to view them as they were busy with whatever they were doing and could not 'zap' your memory of the event away but made sure you wouldn't make a scene so it would attract attention.. do you have any neighbours btw?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT
Why do you never leave the site of the roof? It just seems strange that you were so interested in the object in the sky, yet, you didn't try to get any footage of anything closer, or even try to follow it. Where did it go? Why didn't you record it zooming away?

If you would have read the entire original and following posts, you would have seen that he ran in to find a real video camera, instead of a cellphone, and when he came back out (20 seconds later or so), it was gone.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Can you give us an idea where this was filmed?

You stated that you are now back in Melbourne.

If there were grapes around, was it more in the Shepparton or Mildura area?

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit

Originally posted by TravisT
Why do you never leave the site of the roof? It just seems strange that you were so interested in the object in the sky, yet, you didn't try to get any footage of anything closer, or even try to follow it. Where did it go? Why didn't you record it zooming away?

If you would have read the entire original and following posts, you would have seen that he ran in to find a real video camera, instead of a cellphone, and when he came back out (20 seconds later or so), it was gone.
I JUST edited my post. My bad, I just skimmed his post really quick, and looked at the video.

Hmmmm, that still doesn't answer why he didn't leave the sightline of his roof. He filmed for 2-3 minutes, but never even stepped forward, outside the roof.

It's not a bad video, but somebody could be on top of the roof with anything, adn the quality of the cell phone camera isn't that great. I can't tell either way.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by TravisT]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
What is is, and what isn't you'll never know. I don't even care anymore. Humanity will NEVER get it.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by Oreyeon]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Wow, I leave for an hour and this thread explodes!

Couple strange questions if you find the time...

1- What were you doing and/or thinking about in the moments prior to seeing this object?

2- What is your diet like? I've read some things where if a person's diet is nutritious, lots of fruit and veggies and their "vibration" is elevated, you have a better chance to encounter something like this.

Probably not relevant, but I think it's an interesting idea.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Keymaster1

Please point out the fishing line or ...

Please go and be a Troll on another site.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

I don't know TravisT, I really wish I had have done SOMETHING... I have been kicking myself that I didn't run out into the vines and get directly under it!!!

All I can say is I think I was in some kind of shock state, But I don't think it was an E.T making me stay put, I just think it was a natural thing to not move while this thing was right there in my face.

I don't know if this was a real alien spaceship, I am open to the debunkers and skeptics because I don't want to just think of this thing as an E.T ship...

It could have been an experimental craft, some new "intelligent" balloon I don't know! Like a saying I have read somewhere before.... "I don't want to believe, I want to KNOW"

I wish it was an alien craft, right there in my presence. That would be incredible... But I don't KNOW that it was.

I have always had an interest in UFO's and kept an open mind, but never dreamed I would become a witness.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by Echelon117]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join