It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metallic saucer filmed on my mobile phone {{Identified}}

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echelon117
OK people, I have done some digging around.

I am very sorry to announce that I made some phone calls, and my neighbor does indeed own a weather monitoring balloon that he releases while keeping it tethered to the ground.

I don't know what type it is or anything like that, but he informed me that it looks saucer shaped and is constructed of a material that gives it a highly reflective surface.

The smaller object was again another type of balloon that is tethered, so had I stayed to watch it would have indeed stopped in mid air and appeared to "hover" as well.
The lack of any strong winds that day accounted for the stationary position of the balloon, I had asked him if he moves it around when it is suspended and he uses some kind of pulley that he can move around in his yard.

I asked him if he had released it on the 06th on November in the late afternoon and he informed me he had done it a couple of times that week!

I am not the first person to see it and ask around about a UFO either...
I don't know why I didn't notice any tether at the time, and i certainly can't see one in the videos.. It must be tranparent or plastic or blue I did't ask.

All I can say is I am extremely let down... The moment I got in contact with him and I heard the laugh from him in the phone my heart sunk into my stomach.
I am very sorry people, I'm pretty shattered about it. I'm sorry if anyone here was extremely excited as I was and is now very annoyed at me or let down.

I have told my dad that if he see's the balloon in use again, film it anyway and I will take his footage and post it for anyone to look at in higher detail..
I am only assuming my neighbor reeled both balloons back in the MOMENT I had ran back inside which annoys me to the highest degree, because I would have realized at that moment it was a tethered balloon..

Then again I might have thought it was descending to land!!!

By the way, my dogs couch is an old, ratty couch that we have placed on the pattio for him, he uses it as his bed. I refer to my dog as "my dog" because I was raised by my parents, and just because I moved away I still consider him to be "my" dog, my families dog.

I still sometimes call it "my home" too, along with "my neighbors". I did live there for 19 years of my life...

Again I apologize, I really wish it had been a real ridgy didge alien spacecraft but it wasn't.

I'm sure there are REAL spacecraft visiting this planet, and some footage is REAL.. just not mine

Show the video and see if he recognizes his own balloons.
With so many balloon experts around they might be wrong
this time.

ED: OK so here are the problems:
purple balloons seem new to weather balloon technology
the shape undulates
shape shifts from Saturn to oval to flat
balloon seems too large even for the purpose or a long tether
the small undulating image shape shifts
both a gone very quickly
these neighbors might be in contact with more the weather network

anyway, ideas to consider, very strange indeed.

ED+: Also metallic ufo (or now balloon?) is still purple in the video.
Does the man next door have metallic or purple weather balloon.

[edit on 11/27/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Where the heck were you 20 pages ago!!

We made the call out for the analysis but no-one answered.

Bloody Umbrellas!!!

Anyways ... thanks for your analysis, again, ALLisONE

Echelon ... got anything to add?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Horza

Where the heck were you 20 pages ago!!

We made the call out for the analysis but no-one answered.

Bloody Umbrellas!!!

Anyways ... thanks for your analysis, again, ALLisONE

Echelon ... got anything to add?

I don't think he has anything to add after talking to the
weather man neighbor.
Or he did not video the weather balloons.
Meaning the weather balloons were elsewhere.
I think that is what we have here.

Purple UFOs on video.
Metallic UFOs by eye sight.
No confusion here right.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

Although I don't have access to the original data, in this case it is not needed. The object in the video is CLEARLY moving in sync with the camera shake.

Hi again mate

Echelon did post, what he says, was the original footage

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Could you please check this footage?

Just to make sure this is fully tuck away in bed.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Horza

Although I don't have access to the original data, in this case it is not needed. The object in the video is CLEARLY moving in sync with the camera shake.

Hi again mate

Echelon did post, what he says, was the original footage

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Could you please check this footage?

Just to make sure this is fully tuck away in bed.

How could analysis explain purple ufos when the weather balloons
where in another place.
Also the witness says metallic ufos when the video shows purple ufos.
Didn't he watch his own video.

ED: All the other considerations:

1)purple balloons seem new to weather balloon technology
2)the shape undulates
3)shape shifts from Saturn to oval to flat
4)balloon seems too large even for the purpose or a long tether
5)the small undulating image shape shifts
6)both a gone very quickly
7)these neighbors might be in contact with more the weather network

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Well, you removed the videos for some reason. I would like it if you could upload it again.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marven23
Well, you removed the videos for some reason. I would like it if you could upload it again.

They were re posted on new links.
The neighbor is 350 miles away according to a post a page away.
Thats a long tether and powerful winch to haul the big shape shifting
purple/metallic balloon.

See my posts, one has the new links to the posted balloons.

re post links:

have fun everyone

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

ALLisONE
You're well on the way to convincing me

I would however like to just look at a couple of more things before I bring the blade down on the OP.

Good work!

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I don't think my words should be taken lightly.

I am a professional graphic artist, I have a background in special effects, 3D modeling, game design, and I am a profound video and image analyst.

You can take my opinion as a professional analysis.

Not to impune your good work, but I would lighten up on the self-praise. It detracts from your dignitas.

If you're as good as you say you are, then your work will speak for itself.

Just some friendly advice

[edit on 27-11-2009 by mckyle]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mckyle

I am a professional graphic artist, I have a background in special effects, 3D modeling, game design, and I am a profound video and image analyst.

Not to impune your good work, but I would lighten up on the self-praise. It detracts from your dignitas.

There is no self-praise here. This member is simply telling their background for analysis.

You critique other members non stop. All you do is complain how people analyze things and try to come up with words that are not common to make yourself look smarter than you are.

You seem as though we need to come to you for awards of the honor of detective, psychologist, and so on.

Is your advice supposed to better AllIsOne? What makes you the authority on how people need to act on the internet.

Who are you, Al Gore?

If your are going to give advice, why don't you sent it the the members that need it from by U2U.

Your advice does not contribute to the thread at hand.

That is just some friendly advice to you.

Now let's get back to the topic we are discussing.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by william.gauncents

Originally posted by mckyle

There is no self-praise here. This member is simply telling their background for analysis.

You critique other members non stop. All you do is complain how people analyze things and try to come up with words that are not common to make yourself look smarter than you are.

You seem as though we need to come to you for awards of the honor of detective, psychologist, and so on.

Is your advice supposed to better AllIsOne? What makes you the authority on how people need to act on the internet.

Who are you, Al Gore?

If your are going to give advice, why don't you sent it the the members that need it from by U2U.

Your advice does not contribute to the thread at hand.

That is just some friendly advice to you.

Now let's get back to the topic we are discussing.

"william.gauncents" once again I see you are back to cause yet more distraction from the topic. I'm going admittedly off-topic now to address your comments to Mckyle. (let the mods delete my post as they may, but let this be a prime example of how boards get led off-topic and trolled.)

First if you may, I might point out to you that Mckyle has not responded to your accusations against him. To do so, on his part I'm betting he feels is off-topic and not worth it.

If I may point out... Do not put Mckyle and yourself in some sort of comparison to prove that his comment toward allisone and your comments this *entire* thread as similar in nature.

#1 You have constantly decided on your own from the very beginning that this was a "hoax" well before any type of "evidence" was presented, which automatically tells me you have no thinking skills, but rather pure speculation and opinions. Mcklyle has not acted in such fashion but has remained neutral the whole time.

#2 You have made continuous accusations agains the OP and his/her intentions on numerous occasions, only deciding that you'd rather give character assasinations, rather than make solid observation/analysis of this case to further the thread. Mckyle has not. He has made suggestions to certain users to allow for more productive progress in this thread.

#3 You have not kept an open mind throughout this entire process, your posts have proven it. Mckyle has done this, and THAT quality sir, makes for a good detective. If you go into something with a pre-notioned idea (like you have obviously done) then you cannot expect any other outcome than what you want to believe. The same goes for hardcore "believers". I don't expect you to recognise that as a pure skeptic, but this is not a quality you share with Mckyle.

In conclusion, do not compare yourself (or in this case respond in a fashion that is equal to "ahhh see! who are you to tell me to be this or that on the interwebz!?" LOL, to someone with complete opposite qualities. Regardless of the outcome of this thread you have proven to give nothing but insult after insult and absolutely NO willingness to post any analysis other than your own opinion you feel is SO critical we all view on these boards. Please think about how you post on these boards in the future, if you do this then you as well as anyone else can stop the constant problem ATS shares and that is a lot of wasted space with pure nonsense and trollish posts that frankly, just take up a lot of space and waste a LOT of time.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by Wookiep]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Wookiep

I'll buy you and McKyle a movie ticket and popcorn if you like.

Send me your paypal address. I'd be happy to.

Even if you don't know each other.

It would just make me happy thinking that you both had fun.

Is there any real topic left here?

I'm drunk and need to sleep.

I'm a terrible person.

I'm a bad man.

I'm a really bad parent as well.

I can't socialize.

Anything else?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Wookiep

I'm a terrible person.

I'm a bad man.

I'm a really bad parent as well.

I can't socialize.

Anything else?

To the other stuff, I have not much to say. If you send me a movie ticket I'll glady go cuz I can't pass up a free movie *with popcorn!

To the above quote, I never said any of it, nor do I think any of it is true.*edit* (in your case) I simply think you need a more open mind and not be so quick to insult or especially label something as "hoax" without first a good solid analysis on several fronts to come to that concluson. Personal attacks never solve anything even *if* the OP is a hoax. This board may well end up a hoax, but that gives no justification to accuse it as such w/o a solid reason to conclude as such and that includes a solid analysis with evidence.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I'd happily send you some movie tickets. I don't know you at all, but consider it a "holiday gift" U2U me, I'll make it happen.

I analyzed it with my common sense.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I'd happily send you some movie tickets. I don't know you at all, but consider it a "holiday gift" U2U me, I'll make it happen.

I analyzed it with my common sense.

I respectfully will decline your movie tickets since you owe me nothing.

I also respect common sense, but your version and the version of many others are not always the same. You have to look at all angles. At a certain point your own view only becomes opinion. When *evidence* is presented with real solid, undisputable FACT, thats when it becomes true.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
When facts are presented with real solid, undisputable evidence, thats when it becomes true.

Facts.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
The poster still didn't explain how his cell phone was able to zoom in so far and still have a clear image. Digital zooms on cell phones are just a zooming in of the image, and the further you zoom in on the image the more the pixels show up as blocky images. No cell phone has an optical zoom like what is shown in the video where the image stays clear as you zoom in. I stated this way back early in the thread and there was no answer from him.

Also I'd like to know why he never stated that he saw his neigbor reeling this baloon in, which he would have. Who goes inside before the UFO disappears!?

I'd ask the original poster to respond to these points, please.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by thepixelpusher]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
When facts are presented with real solid, undisputable evidence, thats when it becomes true.

Facts.

not sure where you are going, but I thought about that sentence and re-phrased for clarity.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Wookiep: so eloquently put

Thank you for you kind words and support, and kudos to you for taking the time out to inform the troll.

Much appreciated mate

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepixelpusher
Also I'd like to know why he never stated that he saw his neigbor reeling this baloon in, which he would have. Who goes inside before the UFO disappears!?
[edit on 28-11-2009 by thepixelpusher]

He explained that in his very first post. He went inside to look for his fathers CamCorder. After not being able to find it, he came back out, and the UFO had gone.

Nevertheless, I feel that the absence of the OP on the this thread in the last 24 hours or so, does not help his cause.

And yes, I agree, the non-pixellation whilst zooming, is something that I'd like to see addressed by the OP.

If he wants to clear this up, he needs to do so now, as the weight of opinion is not in his favour, and his absence from the thread only compounds this.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join