It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metallic saucer filmed on my mobile phone {{Identified}}

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyingfish
reply to post by Wookiep

My advise,
Go to sleep rambling about will end you traffic.

"Advice" and I will. Sounds like you need to sleep off your buzz. Who knows what you are saying but whatever "traffic" here lately has been induced by your mindless ramblings.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by Wookiep]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

This good MR drummer boy.
Is this a good video or what?
Forget about me.
Do you see an alien craft?
In my OP this is no.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

I believe the OP already indicated we are no longer seeing a UFO. More useless questions. This "Drummerboy" has decided to utilize the "ignore" function until someone can show me are you are capable of posting something *useful* peace.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I have looked over this thread, and excuse me for dragging it on just a little bit longer, but the balloon explanation makes absolutely NO SENSE WHATSOEVER al

Take a look.

As I put in the picture, why would anyone need to use a weather Balloon on a day like that?

Now look at the movement.

Look at the height in relation to the roof, Use the updated video part 3 as a reference for this if you need to, explanation is self explanatory.

This is the third capture from the video, the whatever it is has moved, quite a distance from starting point.

Now please tell me if I am wrong, the whatever it is, does not drop at all IMO, which is not possible, if you pull any object attached to the ground by rope, or anything else, whatever is at the end of the rope, has to drop towards the ground, it's relative movement, the distance traveled to the left, has to be the distance the Balloon would drop towards the ground, you cannot get around it, it's the laws of Physics, as has been quoted so many times, especially by some of those who have taken their time to try and humiliate the OP, you cant have it both ways, either Physics is in play, or the object is not attached to any thing at all?

Which again brings up the question, what is it? I have a feeling as usually happens, that the OP is tired of all the crap spewing out of the usual people who do this thread after thread, and wants an end to it, or it is a fake, and I don't see that, I have looked over these video's so many times I have lost count, these are the main parts that explain the best way what I mean, there are more however, but I think those 3 are enough.

Unless we start protecting members who genuinely bring us their experiences from those who just wish to rip apart without providing any explanation as to why they think that way, we may as well just give up and say nothing.

If the OP wants to stick with the weather Balloon story, thats ok with me, but I will say to the OP, don't let these people rule your life, don't let them get under your skin with their attitude and rubbish attempts at ridicule, an experience such as this if real should be cherished, you have nothing to prove to anybody, it was your moment, they can never take that away from you, like the rest of you, those moments that make you watch in AWE, nobody can remove that ever, they have their reasons for wanting to put you down and call you a liar, or mistaken, they where not there, you where, all they have is words, words which when written like they have been in this thread, make their credibility worthless to those of us who know what we saw, and the way we felt, but I will get to that in another post.

Ill say it again, great vid.

Links to new video location
Video 2
Video 3

[edit on 26/11/2009 by azzllin]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Went to Youtube, but no videos

'This video has been removed by user' came up instead..did you remove the videos OP?

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
ah dude why did you remove the videos?

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Now I have to say something else, directed at those who instantly jump in with their CGI, or FAKE explanations, with a huge grin on their faces because they look so cool to their little buddies.

Chadwickus
you jumped in right off the bat with.

The smaller object in the third video moves very strangely, in a poorly done cgi way. I also don't see any movement of the larger craft. It seems to stay put. Just my 2c.
Fair enough, the thread just started, however your later posts show something I believe needs to be pointed out.

Any movement could simply be attributed to the camera moving laterally. There is not enough movement to say that the UFO is what is moving. The smaller object, as I said looks like it's CGI. The motion tracking is all off. But hey maybe that's how the fly, jumping about when the camera jumps about.

Again ok, but I am beginning to suspect you came into this thread, quickly watched them, then as usual, decided to start your normal campaign of ridicule, while trying to look objective and seemingly looking like you know what you talking about.

However.

I'm not discounting the sighting. Just making observations. Also, I re-watched the video and agree it does move to the left. My mistake.

Fantastic, you finally watched the video's with a little interest, but only after you realized you may have been discovered as a quick watch and debunk merchant, and after realizing other members noticed you didn't watch close enough to even begin taking it apart, but then you leave it for 12 pages before you come back, waiting for others to have a go so you can pick yourself up, after all who really reads every single page ina long thread? well quite a few of us really.

Sorry mate but I'm not buying it. The main reason why is because the supposed smaller balloon we saw in the third video, doesn't rise as a balloon would in calm non windy weather which, by your admission was the case. Want to come completely clean for us?

Because back you come with the liar accusations, why wait 12 more pages? I guess what I am getting at is, you seem to have some good input sometimes, and like your credibility, however you wont have much left if you start jumping to conclusions like CGI, if you cant even be bothered to look at the evidence properly.

Zaiger
I just feel sorry for you, so much so I wont even waste my time with your input, your like a school kid who always has his hand up in class, tattletale on the other kids, The Mod will Move it, it's a classic dangle on a string method, and wondering why this thread is not in the Hoax forum, well because it has not been proven to be a hoax has it? please point out where it has.
But I do have to add this.

Mod will move it. But i still do not buy that it was a baloon, i think you hoaxed it and mentioned that it might be a baloon so you would have an out should the video become suspect to the members here.

Same Zaiger as all the other threads, at least you give my chuckle muscles a good run for their money.

There are so many posts that do this time and time again, I have never understood why really, other than those who do it enjoy the attention or just like making others feel miserable.
There is nothing wrong with a post with a genuine, serious, and worthy questioning of what has been offered as evidence, but jumping straight in with, it's obviously CGI, or it's a Fake because I know, or I am an expert I know when it's CGi, if your such bloody experts, then share with us your expertise, because your starting to look stupid, and unreliable, if you ever where that is?

Lame, Liar, Hoaxer, all aimed at the OP but with no reason to say so?

If it does turn out to be a weather Balloon thats fine, at least the OP had the balls to come and tell us, I doubt it myself, but thats the OP call, but I do believe to many members are being driven out by this constant attempt to ridicule them, and make them look utrustworthy, does nobody else think it's time the tables where reversed? and those responsible have done to them as they do to others?
This has nothing to do with whether something is real or fake, it has to do with the fact, when you look at the crap posted sometimes aimed at ridicule, who on earth flags those posts? are there multiple accounts at work? is there a little group who have little meetings and discuss what they want to do to put Ufology down, make it look ridiculous? or just attack people for the hell of it?
Opinions are one thing, but how can an opinion be taken seriously based on nothing?

If it was up to me I would say time to take out the trash

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13arrows
Because the poor SOB was hounded by sceptics on here accusing him of faking the whole thing. Which is nice, since he shared something he saw which he thought was relevent to this website. They had no proof of this, but still the cries of "CGI" and "your mate's on the roof with a fishing line" came in, with NO PROOF, which IMO is verging on the slanderous. And at least, very disrespectful of someone who had the forethought to film something strange in the sky.

Nice people round here

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Hear Bloody Hear!

Well said mate.

Personally, I would mark all posts that simply call "CGI" or "Dish on a string" ETC without offering a constructive reason why or how as "Off Topic"

That'd learn 'em ...

I agree with azzllin on the balloon call.

I just have that feeling in my gut about it and azzllin, your analysis makes that feeling even stronger.

I really hope that Echelon follows up with his investigation

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Point of interest: skeptics do not accuse or make assertions without proof. Pseudo-skeptics do. That's why when I posted earlier I said only what it "looks like" to me, and went out of my way to say that I was in way asserting that this was a hoax or doubting the OP's credibility.

A real skeptic makes observations, and refrains from assertions that lack proof - including the assertion that something is definitely fake by default just because it's not proved to be "real" yet either. It's not an either/or proposition. Until there's definitive proof (not just evidence, but proof) there's no conclusion to reach either way, in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

Originally posted by 13arrows
Because the poor SOB was hounded by sceptics on here accusing him of faking the whole thing. Which is nice, since he shared something he saw which he thought was relevent to this website. They had no proof of this, but still the cries of "CGI" and "your mate's on the roof with a fishing line" came in, with NO PROOF, which IMO is verging on the slanderous. And at least, very disrespectful of someone who had the forethought to film something strange in the sky.

Nice people round here

What a ridiculous statement. You are blaming the people of the world for being critical of the videos and not jumping in and slapping the op on the back and telling him how marvelous he is for posting blurry vids that are suspect for several reasons?

"nice people around here". Really? Let's all just roll over and be good doggies who support the delusions that many here have because that will make us nice people.

No thanks pollyanna. lol

deny ignorance is the meme here is it not?

How about we outright attack ignorance and reveal it for what folly it is?

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Hi Azzlin,
I must agree with much of what you've said here, particularly regarding the FAKE! CGI! brigade who never seem to provide coherent argument or proof.

With regards to the horizontal movement of the "balloon", the OP has actually already covered this in a posting from p13...
On discussing the UFO/Balloon with his parents neighbour, on the phone:
" I had asked him if he moves it around when it is suspended and he uses some kind of pulley that he can move around in his yard. "
If true, that could explain the horizontal movement?

Having said that, and having already commended the OP for his apparent honesty and willingness to answer all questions posed, the whole "weather balloon" thing just doesn't add up to me.

Why?
Well, the OP spent 19 years living at his parents place, and still, understandably, refers to the house, dog and neighbours as being "his", but he was unaware of the neighbour ever having used weather balloons before?
His parents are also apparently unaware of the neighbours use of weather balloons?
The Australian winemaking organisations are unaware of the use of weather balloons for monitoring vineyards?
The "weather ballon" is saucer shaped??
There is (as yet) no tether visible in any of the video footage?
The 2nd balloon is much smaller, and is apparently being battered from side to side by the high winds, whilst the larger "balloon" hovers motionless higher up?
The main saucer-shaped balloon can be moved "on pulleys" around the neighbors yard.... erm why???
The large saucer shaped balloon must be huge if it is indeed over the neighbours yard... (approx 20 to 30 feet across?) How was the neighbour able to retrieve it completely from that height in under 20 seconds (when OP was inside looking for his fathers camera)??
The OP is now concerned that his call to the neighbour may have been "intercepted" and that the supposed neighbour seemed to know what he was calling for, by laughing, before UFO's were mentioned?? Wouldn't the OP know his neighbors voice, if - as he said - he had been his close neighbour, and was known to him personally for the 19 years that the OP lived there?

I am, in no way, questioning the honesty of the OP, as there is no direct evidence of that, but to me, and my suspicious/sceptical nature!! something just doesn't add up here.
It's just a hunch, that the balloon on a pulleyed tether explanation, has been introduced to "fit" the video evidence, and maybe wind down the interest in the thread?
As I said in a previous post, I have no idea what is in the videos, or whether a "real" UFO is apparently present, but I would definitely like to see real evidence of the tether/balloon etc
Or confirmation that the neighbour did not receive OPs phone call!!
Now THAT would be interesting!!!

peace
G

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by djusdjus
You are blaming the people of the world for being critical of the videos and not jumping in and slapping the op on the back and telling him how marvelous he is for posting blurry vids that are suspect for several reasons?

Actually, he is blaming people for not being critical of the video.

Critical analysis is when you offer some information, evidence or proof that backs up an hypothesis you are making about a particular subject.

This is the kind of post he is referring to:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

All this guy offers is a personal attack and an opinion ...

Not very helpful at all ...

Unfortunately, this kind of post happens all to often here on ATS.

All they do is show ignorance ... they certainly don't deny it.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

That is the way this website is now. They get a rise out of shuting down a new poster looking to share their experience.

You can't stop them, only ignore them. I would suggest that anyone with a real and valid video like this, just respond to the positive replies and ignore the wave people.

That is what I am going to call them from now on, wave people. They send a tide of BS assault and get a rise out of their skeptic wave.

Just ignore and follow the truth. They live in their own dark World of turning truth into lies, reality into CGI!

Personally, they can kiss my @rs

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

azzlin, Wookiep, Gordi The Drummer, Acidtastic, Horza, and of course Ha`la`tha, I tips my lid to the lot of you

I think the OP was being honest, and did his best to address all queries in the face of some dickheadish comments.

I don't have any conclusion about the evidence, and I think it's poor form to jump to a conclusion without scrutinising the material fully.

I think that ATS is getting a more parochial mindset - as some others here have noted.

Echelon, all I can say is keep your head up if you know what you have put forward is legitimate, and just have a giggle at the individuals who have shown their lack of intellect with their baseless and uninformed rants.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by mckyle]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

I must say that from what I have seen of Chadwickus, he always makes a fair verdict.

He doesn't suffer fools for sure (myself neither), but in my opinion, he is one of the sharpest, and critical-thinking members on ATS. When he calls it, he usually has done so based on thoughtful and informed synthesis of the available information.

The fact that we differ on the legitimacy of this particular thread, is one of the rare occasions where we aren't in agreement.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I am absolutely amazed to see how much attention this thread has received.
>-Azzlin, Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Whenther you like it or not. It's not a UFO, The OP stated that. My OPINION is that it was a poor attempt at CGI. My OPINION is that someone tried hard at a first attempt to make a "Classic UFO" Video Capture and when they thought they got it right, posted it. That's my OPINION.

I have never seen a balloon track a camera the way the little Balloon at the end does. If you really study the Video you will also notice how the Main UFO/Balloon also makes Subtle Tracking with the camera. Too precise for something "Blowing Around" even for something on a tether.

I offered my phone number for the OP to call me or his neighbour to call me and nothing happened.

Anyhow, this had been a very entertaining thread and I am glad that the OP posted the Video. I just have to learn to respect everyone elses OPINION.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Horza

All they do is show ignorance ... they certainly don't deny it.

If me not buying into some BS attempt at hoaxing, then I am ignorant and I will wear the title of ignorant.

Wanna know what I really think? Probably not, but I'm going anyway.

The fact that the OP would even think that someone would buy this is real UFO footage in the first place is retarded!

The fact that some of you still believe this may be real footage is retarded .

The fact that some of you critique other members methods of looking for the truth is retarded.

The fact that this thread is still open is retarded.

If none of the above is true, well then that would probably make me retarded.

I mean what the hell is this, an Alcohol Anonymous meeting with all the thank yous to the OP for sharing? Hopefully you all clapped for the OP when he was done sharing.

So call me what you will. It's ok with me.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not a skeptic. I saw something back in 1985 that changed my life. This does not even compare.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
That little thing floating up is a balloon but the saucer thing moving sideways, that's not a balloon.

OP needs to put videos back up. You're always going to get different opinions.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

I think you are reading way too much into things.

The thing is, and I apologise for not stating the specifics, I watched the 3 videos on my phone. Excuse me for not carrying my laptop around with me where ever I go.
I then managed to get to a computer to check on the thread and rewatch the videos, after seeing that I had missed the movement I corrected myself. And that's bad because...?

My story, besides the above mentioned has not changed one bit.
My biggest critique is of the smaller object... My opinion of it has not changed, not now, not page 1, not page 12.

So in summary, you're calling me out for sticking to my guns and also admitting to making a mistake?

Pfft...
Get off your high horse.

[edit on 26/11/09 by Chadwickus]

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join