It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed trial footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
As U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder testifies to a Senate panel about his plan to try Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and other terror suspects in New York City, relatives of 9/11 victims express their outraged opposition, Watch as Eric Holder Bullcraps his way through this hearing, and i honestly think the senator who stated "we are making history here,bad history" this is liberal politics in full swing and it outrages me so to see them besmearch and kiss the ass's of the terrorists who committed these atrocitieswww.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
"Sheikh Khalid Mohammed" now resembles Osama Bin Laden, but when he was first trotted out by the CIA mind-control media back in 2002/2003, he was made to resemble Saddam Hussein.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeroeffect
As U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder testifies to a Senate panel about his plan to try Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and other terror suspects in New York City, relatives of 9/11 victims express their outraged opposition, Watch as Eric Holder Bullcraps his way through this hearing, and i honestly think the senator who stated "we are making history here,bad history" this is liberal politics in full swing and it outrages me so to see them besmearch and kiss the ass's of the terrorists who committed these atrocitieswww.youtube.com...

You don't know that these people did anything wrong, the govt says they're guilty... too bad for the govt an american virtue is 'innocent until proven guilty'.

So lets finally see the govts case.. the US govt lies too much and is wrong too often to have any credibility.. these poor saps are probably no more terrorists than saddam had WMDs.

If I was a gambler, I'd bet $$$ we find out the govts charges are flimsy if not ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
THis is a farce, a complete mockery of our legal system, and simply a media lie.

Was this guy read his Miranda rights?
Was he tortured before trial?
Is he being tried in the ABSOLUTE worst city he could be tried in?
Did our own (U.S.) President say he'd pay even if found not guilty?

It's a SHAM and should NEVER go to trial.

It's a great video - I'll embed it for you here.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Thermo Klein]

top topics

join