It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boycott disclosure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
You know, all of those dates that people have planned for the disclosure, we should just forget about it and live.

I may be contradicting previous threads I've posted but, come on, really.
Recycled thread one after another.

Sit and be patient I guess. Then act all surprised if something happens.

All these great survival threads should keep going, cause you never know. US has easy access to Firearms. Just come on up to Canada and share in the wilderness with us, because we are already hiding.

This is probably sounding like a rant.

Just taking a poll to see who is tired of event dates sited and nothing ever happening and no hard evidence that ever suggests anything would ever occur.

What do you people think.

p.s. - this is a conspiracy site so it's only human to keep new "disclosure" dates going.
what else is there to talk about.

- N8

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
What reason does disclosure have to happen anyway?

Don't you think if they kept it a secret so long, they really have no intention of letting anybody know? Ever?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Yeah,when spaceships zoom in and hover over our cities,then we'll know it's Disclosure Time!

We aalready know UFOs exist. What makes you think their "disclosure" will be the truth?

I believe it is all a part of their hidden agenda,just like Bill Cooper wrote about. (MAJESTYTWELVE,Project Bluebeam)

But I'm really curious to see them pull it off! Talk about the Grand Finale!

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Well I don't know about boycotting, but we definitely aren't getting anywhere begging for or demanding disclosure on any level.

Our success rate over the last 60 years has been 0%, kind of like the Oakland Raiders.

top topics

join