It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Warming in a Positive Light

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Imagine the Earth's water rising, and taking out most of the large coastline cities and towns. It won't happen in a year, it won't happen in two years, it may not even happen in 100 years, but for arguments sake, lets say it happens in 50 years.

The sea levels rise slowly, year by year, bla bla bla, and someone realizes, oh, we need to move our people out. Everyone moves, accept for the few psychos that are to emotionally attached to there homes to realize, oh, I am going to die if I set here and be stupid.

The cities slowly being destroyed cause new jobs for builders and workers to pop up. They build new homes, and sense almost all big cities are near the coastlines, it causes new technologies to be forced on the next cities. These new technologies are used on these cities, causing new jobs, and a better society for these people.

I know what you are going to say after me saying this. How are these people going to be able to afford new homes? The insurance companies probably will pay for some of the damages, etc, and the homeowners probably won't have to worry about there mortgage, because there houses are GONE, and no one will really care about that stuff, because they will be happy to be alive. There most likely will be a recession, or depression during these times, but it means a new starting of society, a new beginning for technologies. It gives the chance for us to use our technologies for the better.

That new beginning could also be used for the government to install a police state with those new technologies, but we should hope for the best right? No one will ever listen to us conspiracy theorists anyway.

Maybe I'm overly positive, and none of this will happen, but who knows.

If there is an ice age, there will also be new land, because of the oceans shrinking. That means there is more land to use, and you can find new places to mine and get minerals.

Any ways... I really doubt Global Warming can be this positive, but we can hope right?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Global warming is a hoax. People need to know how this fits in to the greater conspiracy of the Copenhagen Treaty. We have just a couple of weeks to get people to understand this. President Obama is about to give away our national sovereignty because of this global warming hoax. If anyone here cares you really need to look at the thread linked in my signature file below.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
If it is a hoax can u provide evidence at what is melting the ice sheets???

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by factbeforefiction
Global warming is a hoax. People need to know how this fits in to the greater conspiracy of the Copenhagen Treaty. We have just a couple of weeks to get people to understand this. President Obama is about to give away our national sovereignty because of this global warming hoax. If anyone here cares you really need to look at the thread linked in my signature file below.

You have less proof at it being a hoax then they do at it being true.

top topics

join