It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If we overthrew the NWO, what would we set up then?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
This would be my plan after we are to, or close to overthrowing the NWO puppet masters.

Let's face it, a lot of hard-headed people are not going to wake their butts up until we hit rock bottom. When people are starving and martial law is here, the only thing that will save us is social solidarity. The NWO don't want social solidarity either, because the harmony and accord of a big number of people can thwart any of their plans.

1. I would set up a major volunteer organization to replant, nourish, and rebuild the earth's natural resources as well as educate people on the NWO guys and what we need to do to not let this happen again. ( at this point assume that the economy is already broke, the streets are filled with bums, martial law is in place, people are starving to death) We would set up as squatters in an abandoned apartment complexes. We would unify as a group with the common purpose of growing food to sustain ourselves so that we would have enough energy to re-set up the structure for the coming days, weeks, months and years.

2. We'd ban together and convince the military units to join our cause so they'd know about the NWO and help us overthrow them. We would not resort to violence. But with the military on our side, we'd intimidate those who dare cause violence. We'd create a major network with chiefs in every sector, a heirarchy of intelligence.

3. We'd show people how to make free energy with this technology
We'd probably use this same technology to power our walkie-talkies in the meantime, radios, portable stoves

5. Our new society would work towards creating massive farmlands for herbs, vegetables, fruits etc. for food, medicinal, and sustenance purposes.

6. Everything we do would be for the purpose of healing the earth whilst keeping ourselves healthy and alive to re-structure a better system.

7. We'd train the next generation to be architects of a better society.

8 Instead of forcing people to depopulate we'd see ourselves as valuable resources to improve the planet and dedicate most of our time to rebuilding everything in a more harmonious fashion.l

9. We'd have a taste for beautiful architecture with that is more harmonious with the earth. Less steel and concrete and more brick and eco-friendly materials.

10. We'd return the oceans to their pristine bluey green state.

11. We'd healed the Earth to the point where it's overflowing with oxygen.

12. We would not allow starvation or malnutrition.

13. This is optional, but I would hope that a better system would see to it that " shacking up" would be a privelege of any two human beings who have been exposed to a vast curriculum of world knowledge, and various enlightening aspects of human psychology. We wouldn't want the next generation to be raised by un-informed, negligent, greedy people.

Let me know your thoughts, we can't live in the NWO's world structure forever, we need a better one, not built on greed and ego.

I'd like to hear anybody else's plan, if you think you got a better one.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by Pocky]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I like your idea, but what if the intelligent people in the hierarchy are corrupt? They deserve no more power than any body else. We are all human, what makes them special and have more privileges?

I guess I am still an Anarchist at heart, I try to avoid hierarchies as much as possible.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
i dont know why this seems so difficult. its already written up for us. its called the constitution... all we need to do is follow it this time, and really hold people to its standards.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Um government of the people, by the people, for the people?

That would probably be my vote. With more checks and balances and strict term limits and lots and lots of parties or no parties at all and lobby reform of course!

Just my two cents.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by srslyguyz

People will shocked at the sudden change, I don't think anybody will have had a good plan in mind when those things take place. Also, everybody will be so mistrusting of each other, that the first thing on their minds might not be to support each other as squatters and search for food. They might try to keep it in the family too. But if we are so divided and mistrusting we will fail. We need a good plan.

The Illuminati has been so sucessful because their secret societies have established a long lasting social solidarity. But that doesn'st mean that we will have established an organization for the same greedy purposes.

Our values and principles will be the antithesis of theirs.

But if we let ourselves be run by the same greed based system then the future generations will just fall sheeple to the same values of greed that have allowed them to lead us every single time and we won't ever learn.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
We also need a symbol to create identification. It would be easy to fake though, im trying to figure out how it would work...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I had posted this checklist of the NWO goals a while back.

They've been at this "world take-over" thing for a long time.

I agree with the above poster who said the Constitution just needs to be applied and stuck to!

We had the best system the world has ever known,and we let it slip away,through numerous "entitlements" which took away initiative to actually PURSUE
life,liberty,and happiness".

These mean so much more when actually worked toward and achieved.

Not everyone wants equal results anyhow! The person who strives to live in a mansion should have the opportunity. The person who is content in a cottage should be allowed the opportunity to do that.

It's called FREEDOM!!

And there's no going back now. Just imagine taking away everything people have come to depend on...that would be cruel.

Nope,everyone wanted "equality". That's what we'll get. Everyone equally poor and oppressed.

Hello New World Order.

So in addition to the Constitution and the Bill of Rights,we throw in the 10 Commandments (while still letting people worship the God of their choice,because God is all for Free Will!)

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
This would be my plan after we are to, or close to overthrowing the NWO puppet masters.

( at this point assume that the economy is already broke, the streets are filled with bums, martial law is in place, people are starving to death)

This IS the plan of the NWO. People are more easily controlled when they are broken. Order out of chaos, you know?

2. We'd ban together and convince the military units to join our cause... But with the military on our side, we'd intimidate those who dare cause violence.

meet the new boss; same as the old boss

5. Our new society would work towards creating massive farmlands for herbs, vegetables, fruits etc. for food, medicinal, and sustenance purposes.

Massive farmlands? That's whats wrong now. Quick turn around farming has depleted the soils. Massive crops require spraying the hell out of everything. Mass farming is not the way.

We'd return the oceans to their pristine bluey green state.

Don't we already have a lot of org's that have been working on these things to no avail....for years? What about the unexploded WW bombs along the shorelines? What about the pollution that is killing the sea life and coral reefs? You just gonna wave a wand and "fix it"? How?

Sorry to rain on your parade. Many of us would like to see a perfect world. It's just not going to happen.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

The ones depleting the soil and spraying the chemicals are the NWO people. They're the ones bioengineering the foods. They're the ones who haven't allowed mass resources to be used to cleaning up the oceans, because it's not to their benefit right now. They want to control the people.

Everybody needs to understand that this isn't about greed. People can have their masions or cottages when we get rid of the NWO, the point is protect the earth, to uphold good values, to understand that it's not about our own selves and our ego, it's about helping each other.

People need to stop seeing other human beings as if they are a plague on the earth like the NWO does, but instead as valuable individuals who can work together to re-planting this earth and increasing the food supply and natural resources to create a better world for each other.

All humans are forced to pay to live on their own earth under the NWO.

The NWO guys are the ones who threaten anybody who comes up with a free-energy solution. They try to buy them off and make them dissapear and if they can't they frame you and put you in a mental institution. They've done that to a ton of people already. It's not in their best interest for humans to be self-sustainable. They want people to be enslaved to them.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by Pocky]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Ironically we would set up a New World Order. Eventually it would become corrupt and turn against the people. Eventually the people would fight back. Then a New World Order would be set up. Eventually it would become corrupt......ad infinitum.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

I think that a government that doesn't equally allow everyone a right to live, but allowing certain people to starve is more like the NWO.

The kind of society of tending to the Earth and making it plentiful enough so that nobody could starve is very much unlike what they have in mind.

Then people would truly be free to their pursuit of happiness, if they weren't so busy trying to survive, then they'd be able to free the rest of their energies to philosophize and be true humanitarians.

It's only when you've got most people worrying day to day about their survival and if they'll be able to buy groceries, that they forget to care about the well being of people beyond themselves, unless they have children, but if they're worrying about the survival of their own family unit, that creates greed for the survival of their own family unit if they're competing against other people for jobs and resources to survive.

If you take away that factor of " starvation" then people are more likely to use their critical thinking to solve problems based on reason, because they are not being shackled by a monopoly on food, agriculture and natural resources.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I agree with the above poster who said the Constitution just needs to be applied and stuck to!

We were taught in Constitutional History class in Law School that the Constitution was really just a rewrite of the Magna Carta. It basically outlines the rights of the States (the lords) in relation to the Fed (the royals).... the bill of rights was thrown in as a bone.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
The one thing the constitution is missing is a new declaration of independence stating why the previous one leaders did not work out. I think our constitution has served us well, up until it got overran by greed or power. What I think we need is to more specifically place emphasis on what the government can do and cannot do. Education is key to making sure people are skeptical of people in power postitions. Children need to be taught about the importance of freedom, respect for each other, and our duty to be collectively bound together in the belief that all should lead a free life that is not trampled by one person, twenty people or an entire movement that seeks to remove our liberties. And true freedom can only be obtained through basic equity of all. This means that in our country when we spend money it goes directly to the people. You want green jobs to save the economy...Everyone gets solar panels placed onto their homes. This puts green jobs people to work manufacturing and gives a direct benefit to the people. That is called General Welfare the money spent is returned to the people immediately, not to a corporation.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DChenO

I'll have to study that more,the Magna Carta. Thanks!

Actually,I was planning on studying the U.N. Charter,since that's where we're headed.

(The more I learn though,the more disenchanted I am! There's enough Masonic mischief all throughout the whole Washington D.C. foundations to tarnish the whole concept of what our government really stands for!)

top topics

join