It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Law of attraction, Law of action, ect.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
[edit on 24-11-2009 by gandhi]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
hey guys ever heard of the law of attraction

it made me realize that i can find lots of gold

the gold is buried underwater

do you know what water is?

do you have any equipment for looking underwater?

can you swim real good and come find it for me?

will you buy me a house after you find it?

the law of attraction works!

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

you're asking for help to commit a crime, ATS should report you to the police and hand over your IP address or they'll be in breach of some law or charter or something.... just saying.

anyway when you do find the coins (no i don't believe your story i'm just being polite) you should hand them over to the antiquities department of your country as they are most likely historically important.

oh and the device is called sonar, i thought everyone knew what sonar was in this day and age... most boats have it for fishing, meh why am i telling you this?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I seriously thought we had mature people on this website, or at least it was a rule or something

Anyways, all i am saying is i will be taking it and giving it to the family who owned it. This is my dads intention as well. My dad simply was dragged into it by intimidation. He wasn't even going to get any of it then, and the guys who did it stole his money and left him. Its his intention that he does the right thing.

My dad and i are in the process of ridding of our wants, living with bare minimum, and only giving. Thus, he remembered something stupid he did when he was really young, not even knowing if its still there, the guys may have gotten it, and just seeing if we can do the right thing.

Of course your ego will say punish, but in reality, the blame game does not work. nor does rewarding people.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by gandhi]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

wow if you keep it up you'll be living in the same money less bliss full state i live in, i can recommend understanding the beauty of open source projects such as linux if you are serious on it, anyway

you should go to the proper authorities and tell them you know where the location of stolen antiques is - they will then take you on a police boat to the location, use their high tech police sonar to locate said box then trained divers will collect the loot, your dad will get immunity from prosecution for being helpful and the money will go to the people you want it too

also your local college provides creative writing courses that can help greatly on plot creation, avoiding overly common plot devices and formulaic structuring, you might find them very informative - that or there are many great audiobooks available on creative writing and literacy criticism

new topics

top topics

join