It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'll believe it when they show us another city on another planet.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I don't think we will ever see another city on another planet, either the aliens will cover it up because that is normal or these planets do not exist in how we imagine it.

Also this might prove that alien technology is just inter-dimensional travel between heavenly astral realms not something light years away.

Another way to put it is, why travel light years when in death in all life forms reach a higher frequency or plane where this is no constraint in time and space? Which means no need to create something that is probably impossible throughout the universe anyway?

Once you start to say higher frequencies and higher dimensions then you could say that only earth only exists and religion is right all along, but which religion best describes such a way of thinking.

Heaven is made up of 7 levels of order each with their own purpose and it is said the light from the Angels effect certain people or events, some say even the weather is effected and the stars that give out radiation from afar changes it.

Anyway, If an alien comes to us here on earth, let us see their planet and living conditions first, if they cannot provide the evidence then it is demonic fallen Angelic lies that they have been giving us.

Also I doubt that would ever happen, maybe our governments might provide fake computer graphics for them to convince us. Which makes this variable in such a situation obsolete and the only contact we will make is a religious one, they have no choice for fake alien hybrids or demons to choose the religious way in, they have no other evidence of their domain.

This does not hurt them if they want us to believe in aliens in the meantime, what an honour it must be to lead the world's faith astray before they do and then plant a false religion.

If they don't provide hard evidence we know it is heavenly or demonic realm related with Angelic devices not known to man.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
maybe our governments might provide fake computer graphics for them to convince us.

This is your conundrum. Even if they tried to prove it to you, you still wouldn't believe it. Well, I guess you would, but you'd think they were demons, not aliens.

Good thread BTW, S&F. I'm just curious.

Why can't Demons/Aliens/Angels all be the same thing?

Why does religion have to be "right" when and if no aliens show up? Couldn't God have created them too?

Wouldn't this be a lonely universe or is Earth enough for you?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
[quote

If they don't provide hard evidence we know it is heavenly or demonic realm related with Angelic devices not known to man.

wow, looks like you've got it all worked out. let me know if you need some help catching the demons. i've got a couple demonitron - 5000SG deluxe layin aroud that i can sell you.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
It could also be that aliens are amazingly like ourselves in every way. We could even be speaking of dimensions so close that most of us have a copy or "doppelganger" somewhere. In that case an alien city would be a copy of one of our cities (particularly if we believe aliens have influenced our history).
In any case, there is so much censorship on current archeological, military and political stuff that such a viewing would be anathema.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Why would we be worthy of any notion, any non-humans from other civilisation (be it that they exist) and are far more superior to us; their outlooks on us would be portrayed nothing more than a pest of scavengers fighting for left overs in plain desert.

We can't even rationalise our humanity and global issues; let alone establish diplomatic means with a far more superior supposed galactic race? That would be like a leap in human history in radically introducing college quantum physics materials to seven year old.

They need not to waste their efforts on such primitive race as humans; we can only help our self as we evolve and mature spiritually and logically.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
What if the aliens were actually from our own planet? Could they be time travellers? What if the greys are actually the owners of our own planet million years later? just a thought..

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
That is why God and Angels don't make it known to us on a face to face on a daily basis because we are sinful and backwards according to universal rule, it is always been said that our sin seperates us spiritually, so that fable that we are not that adavanced has always been with us esepecially through religion. If we were in tune with the universal spirit of God we would be advanced and technology is not even an issue, it would not have to be the boundary in which it stops our progression. The Spirit can heal us without medicine or instruments, like Jesus said you can throw a mountain into the sea by thinking about it with the spirit, but that is only for the lucky few who had contact with him. God works in different ways, he is more concerned now with nations rather than individuals unless the end times is near to gather his people.

Anyway what I like to add is that if we can eliminate in contact deception or anything that does not make sense then we have to go to the religious route. Would a Grey Alien mind if I read the Bible to it, to test the spirits?

new topics

top topics

join