It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Powers That Be "Want" You To Hear This!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
This is the most important message of our time...

Please take your time to listen to the full message Maitreya has delivered.
Remember that this is one man’s mission to share with the world his vision.

This labour of love has been put together by one man and one man alone, from the Music to the Videos to the Message.

All for one cause, to bring humanity together and to show the world Maitreya is prepared to offer the ultimate sacrifice for peace on this earth, his life.

If you wish to leave a message on this post please consider that Maitreya is a human being and has feelings too and remember that his intentions are peaceful and loving.

What you are about to hear may not sit well with you but when you begin to understand the nature of the full message you will begin to see a picture emerge which will ultimately set you free from the shackles you are bound by.

It is time to bring to an end the corruption, evil, hate, pain and suffering of this world and Maitreya is the only man that can help steer humanity on this course.

It is time to share the truth with the world.

Please spread these videos and messages to all you family and friends and tell them the time for change has come.

Peace and Love
Spirit.

(Official Website-Please add me as your friend)
www.myspace.com/maitreyatfa

Track 1 Intro (New World Order speeches)

Track 2 (Conspiracy Night)

Track 3 (Illuminati)

Track 4 (Armageddon)

Track 5 (Jiddu Krishnamurti Skit)

Track 6 (Age Of Aquarius)

Track 7 (Kundalini)

Track 8 (Kundalini Skit)

Track 9 (Falling Away)

Track 10 (Antichrist)

Track 11 (Benjamin Creme Skit)

Track 12 (Project BlueBeam)

Track 13 (LOVE)

Peace and Love to all.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit777child

Excellent stuff but...

All for one cause, to bring humanity together and to show the world Maitreya is prepared to offer the ultimate sacrifice for peace on this earth, his life.

One man already did this and very few have prospered from it.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Very interesting post. I watched all the videos and was very entertained by them. I'd really like to see how this thread plays out.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by spirit777child

Thanks for posting those videos.....I had not heard of 'Maitreya' before...

He seems to be awake and has the big picture of the 'matrix' we call reality...

Loved the vids..
...glad to see more and more people are starting to realize that it is time to end wars, stop killing our brothers and sisters in the name of greed, and start spreading peace, truth, love and abundance......

One day soon we will graduate from this kindergarten class we call 3D life, on to a higher level of existence where respect and compassion come first...

Our lessons here are drawing to a close....the end of the cycle is near and so is the harvest...

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Many thanks for your opinion and comments.

I am hoping a few more people will take the time out to go through this message so we can begin to open up a discussion about the content.

Peace and blessings
spirit

new topics

top topics

join