It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Scientist in climate change 'cover-up' storm told to quit

page: 1
20
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Here we, get the PopCorn, cause I hope this turns into a bloody fight, the lie must be brought out to the people.
I really do not care if they just lied about half of it, the Warming just simply is a Money / control plot by the Elite...

Link !


The scientist at the heart of the climate change scandal was under growing pressure to quit last night.
George Monbiot, a leading environmentalist, said Phil Jones should resign from the Climatic Research Unit over leaked emails that appear to show researchers suppressed scientific data.
More emails came to light yesterday, including one in which an American climatologist admitted it was a travesty that scientists could not explain a lack of global warming in recent years.
In another note, UK researchers dismissed the work of scientists challenging global warming as 'crap'.

Another appeared to call for pressure on the BBC after a reporter suggested that evidence for rising temperatures since 2001 was thin.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...


[edit on 24/11/2009 by ChemBreather]




posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
www.capmag.com...

This got my attention a year ago...The Global Poverty Act.

It's about the only "truthful" bill I've seen!

There WILL be global poverty!

Yep,it's related to global warming!



posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
It absolutely is, very correct! We have weeks until Obama gives away our sovereignty in Copenhagen because of this. Click my signature below and add to that thread, people on ATS need to know this now.



posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Oh man, this is great.. I really hoped that those e-mails would be released. Let's hope more e-mails will be revealed soon..
He actually admits in one of them, to have manipulated temperature data from all the way back from 1961!



posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Monbiot should quit too
he is a tool



posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Here is another link,

www.telegraph.co.uk...
Lord Lawson is on the bandwagon now calling for a public enquiry.
I haven't seen any of the e-mails other than those in the OP's link, and although I am a global warming sceptic,I would like to see more of these e-mails. But here in the UK there IS something going on with the weather, and this year is particularly bad with the almost ever prescence of very low, thin misty tropospheric cloud around 2000 feet and lower, and which would take a day or three off now and then, but always have come back, and always coming from a SW, SE or Westerly direction. Who knows, maybe cloud seeding is going on here to propagate the idea of global warming, as was forecast for this part of the world.



posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
www.capmag.com...

This got my attention a year ago...The Global Poverty Act.

It's about the only "truthful" bill I've seen!

There WILL be global poverty!

Yep,it's related to global warming!


Morning here now..


Things like this :

The U.N. has assumed that it governs the earth, and wishes to penalize the most productive country on it for, well, being the most productive. If you never quite understood the nature and purpose of the "unification" and "global amity" plans described by Rand in Atlas Shrugged, this plan is its real world counterpart. In practical terms, the Millennium declaration is a prescription for not only perpetuating the "global poverty" it purports to eradicate, but also for impoverishing everyone, and for perpetuating that condition, as well.

Is most likely just hogwash.

The food shortages and poverty are created by the Elite, and we must stand up to them.

The plan is Obviously that of making 'all' people on Earth poor.
The lack of food is part of the Agenda 21, to kill people thru starvation.

I'm sad of all the people just screaming 'conspiracy' when they are at the same time a target of this scam..


[edit on 25/11/2009 by ChemBreather]



posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Its a shame to say but this is going to pass anyways, its as good as final... What the release of these emails does do though is worth its weight in gold. If it opened the eyes of just one person to the realization that the world is not what it seems and that it rules are not written for the best interest of people or even the globe has a whole. Then this leak will have done its job. I'm sure it was much more then 1 person too.. To bad there is no mention of this outside of under the radar media.

This like many other bills and statutes and whatever the elite want to call them will come to pass and we will all forget about it. Sometimes i just wish things could be for the benefit of others and not the elite... just once
Just another excuse to tax us more and misuse the money.



posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by BetweenTheLine
 


This we can not accept, we can not just Pay more carbon taxes to criminal politicians that have ben caught in a scam, it opens the door for them to do just about any thing they want, because they will see that we Truely are nothing but Sheeple.. It is against the Law to Aid an criminal or criminals in their criminal acts, this AGW is proven 100% to be a result of an 'group' of people that I would call Climate Mafia and by supporting them we are breaking the law...

It is like sending monthly checks to a guy holding you up in a dark corner taking you wallet, and you agree to keep sending him Monthly payoff's..

Nah, we cant stand for this, we just can not afford to , imo..

Look at thi, quite funny...



posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather
 


LOL what a load of baloney Scientists did know why climate was cooling these last few years its called the Pacific La Nina current which plays a part in cooling....
heres a link
Pacific La Nina current

[edit on 25-11-2009 by loner007]



posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
Here is another link,

www.telegraph.co.uk...
Lord Lawson is on the bandwagon now calling for a public enquiry.
I haven't seen any of the e-mails other than those in the OP's link, and although I am a global warming sceptic,I would like to see more of these e-mails. But here in the UK there IS something going on with the weather, and this year is particularly bad with the almost ever prescence of very low, thin misty tropospheric cloud around 2000 feet and lower, and which would take a day or three off now and then, but always have come back, and always coming from a SW, SE or Westerly direction. Who knows, maybe cloud seeding is going on here to propagate the idea of global warming, as was forecast for this part of the world.


Hi smurfy,

I think you're spot on with regards cloud seeding being used to stage global warming. Also it wouldn't surprise me if it was psychological warfare to make us so depressed with the constant rain

Cheers,

Aelf



posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by loner007
reply to post by ChemBreather
 


LOL what a load of baloney Scientists did know why climate was cooling these last few years its called the Pacific La Nina current which plays a part in cooling....
heres a link
Pacific La Nina current

[edit on 25-11-2009 by loner007]


well..these scientists didnt...so they are untruthful and incompetent.



posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I read, though I do not have the source handy atm, that 200 megs were actually taken, and that only 61 have been published.

Now, one can speculate that the hacker cherry picked these emails, or perhaps he only chose the ones with relevance (ie: left out the ones talking about holiday parties, etc), OR -

He is waiting to relese the rest of the story, either in one lump sum, or piece meal, such as with the ACORN videos.

I am intrigued to see if there is more, and waiting to see if another shoe is to drop.

The only ones who know for certain are the ones involved, and the hacker.

Also, Hansen is being sued, just posted a thread on this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

They are going after NASA/Goddard Space Institute about FOIA documents previously requested and apparently denied.

Edit to add link for source:
climaterealists.com...
[er]The intruders sought to create a mock blog post there and to upload the full batch of files from Britain - nearly 200 megabytes’ worth. That effort was thwarted, Dr. Schmidt said, and scientists immediately notified colleagues at the University of East Anglia’s Climate Research Unit. Nearly all the material in the hacked files, which quickly spread to a variety of servers, originated with or was sent to climate scientists at the school.



[edit on 25-11-2009 by Libertygal]



posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by factbeforefiction
It absolutely is, very correct! We have weeks until Obama gives away our sovereignty in Copenhagen because of this. Click my signature below and add to that thread, people on ATS need to know this now.


He can sign all he wants its NOT binding until the senate ratifies it.



posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I was born into a Southern Democratic family. I cheered when Clinton won. I jeered when Gore lost, and I cried when Obama won (damn that propaganda machine), and I have been aware of the "Illuminated" ones circa 1993; however, this climate change battle is full of pseudoscience, and it is being sold to us just as Obama was sold to us as a savior.

If any individual with even a mediocre education in statistics, and who is involved in research such as myself looks at the data, then not one single overwhelming and credible reason is given for this current climate hysteria.

I will take on any person in a debate, not the debate that humans are changing the climate, but that the current climate change environment of fear and money is by far the wrong approach to a seemingly enigmatic problem.

Al Gore and Obama both win a Nobel Peace Prize, but Sibel Edmonds is silenced by the media.
What a fracking joke.



posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chett

Originally posted by factbeforefiction
It absolutely is, very correct! We have weeks until Obama gives away our sovereignty in Copenhagen because of this. Click my signature below and add to that thread, people on ATS need to know this now.


He can sign all he wants its NOT binding until the senate ratifies it.


I think it is more of a problem than people realize, I heard the Kyoto II could be stalled into next year, BUT, these bastards will NOT stop.

They are talking about making it legal for Nation to start the plan before it is signed etc. And that shows, they are going to fulfill their 'plot' regardless of what happends...

I think this Plan / treaty is the Nail in the coffin....



posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
My understanding is that nothing wold be done at Copenhagen because China and India would not cooperate, a good thing IMHO.

It is good that the exaggerated nature of global warming or climate change is exposed. Nevertheless, the MSM still propagates the misinformation.

I think Lord Monckton explained that even if we could control CO2 in the USA, CO2 would still increase, it is inevitable no matter what measures are taken worldwide. With that in mind, we would be better off planting trees and praying that it's not so bad. Like I have posted before, there are methods that can remove CO2 from the air, but you'd need nuclear power to do it meaningfully.

I am really beginning to wonder what all the environmental controls have really cost society. Let's hope that science is not as weak as it is on climate.



posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23
I was born into a Southern Democratic family. I cheered when Clinton won. I jeered when Gore lost, and I cried when Obama won (damn that propaganda machine), and I have been aware of the "Illuminated" ones circa 1993; however, this climate change battle is full of pseudoscience, and it is being sold to us just as Obama was sold to us as a savior.

If any individual with even a mediocre education in statistics, and who is involved in research such as myself looks at the data, then not one single overwhelming and credible reason is given for this current climate hysteria.

I will take on any person in a debate, not the debate that humans are changing the climate, but that the current climate change environment of fear and money is by far the wrong approach to a seemingly enigmatic problem.

Al Gore and Obama both win a Nobel Peace Prize, but Sibel Edmonds is silenced by the media.
What a fracking joke.

What is even worse is that this won't make any difference. The believers will find excuses and the global tax will march right along.
You didn't really need all this stuff, the simple truth is that if it was real, if they had nothing to hide the data would be available for all to see. If they hide it, its not science.



posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by A52FWY
My understanding is that nothing wold be done at Copenhagen because China and India would not cooperate, a good thing IMHO.

It is good that the exaggerated nature of global warming or climate change is exposed. Nevertheless, the MSM still propagates the misinformation.

I think Lord Monckton explained that even if we could control CO2 in the USA, CO2 would still increase, it is inevitable no matter what measures are taken worldwide. With that in mind, we would be better off planting trees and praying that it's not so bad. Like I have posted before, there are methods that can remove CO2 from the air, but you'd need nuclear power to do it meaningfully.

I am really beginning to wonder what all the environmental controls have really cost society. Let's hope that science is not as weak as it is on climate.

Why would you wish to reduce CO2? It makes the plants grow among other things. It is not poison!



posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I f*^@ing hate how CNN can't even post one article about this (they just have a WIRED article up instead (that doesn't tell # info wise)

RAGEEEEEEEE



new topics

top topics



 
20
<<   2 >>

log in

join