It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why won't God heal amputees?

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

Ok, the OP's question is invalid because it is a loaded question. It presupposes that there is a G*d and additionally presupposes that this G*d won't perform a specific act.

No dude, the question is asking those that believe in jesusyahwhe, who they claim to be real why he/it does not act in a given way.

To ask an audience of people that claim that santa is real why santa doesn't live at the north pole is no different.

A question is a question dude

"Daddy why doesn't jesusyahwhe appear amongst us ?"

" He does son"

"I never seen him"

"Ah, he's invisible"

"I never heard him"

"Ah he speaks to us though or spirit"

"What does it sound like?"

"Ah it's more of a feeling"

"So jesusyaheh is a feeling ?"

"Well unless it's a voice in your head "

"How do I know it's his voice ?"

"You'll just know"

"So when I hear a man in my head it could be jesusyahwhe?"

"Ah, hum ar, eat your lunch"

Question is a question dude, addressed to a group that have yet to give a reasonable answer, nothing loaded.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

I see what your saying. And you are absolutely correct.The logic should have hit me two days ago. A bunch of grown men arguing over why God won't heal amputees. Its rather comical.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by oliveoil
reply to post by JPhish

If you happened to read though those 28 pages you would have found that on the second page the OPs loaded question was answered.
Here it is for the umteenth time
en.wikipedia.org...

If your question is,Is there a God? Assuming there is, Thats not the question of this thread. But to answer you, YES, Yes there is.

]

So a single questionable page p on wiki proves that jesusyahwe does heal amputees ?

Oh dear there's not much chance of humanity evolving any further if we to are take a single wiki page as the source of scientific inquiry.

No doubt URi Gellar is evidence of mind over spoons

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

" He does son"

"I never seen him"

"Ah, he's invisible"

"I never heard him"

"Ah he speaks to us though or spirit"

"What does it sound like?"

"Ah it's more of a feeling"

"So jesusyaheh is a feeling ?"

"Well unless it's a voice in your head "

"How do I know it's his voice ?"

"You'll just know"

"So when I hear a man in my head it could be jesusyahwhe?"

"Ah, hum ar, eat your lunch"

I think you may have some serious issues that need to be worked out.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman
reply to post by JPhish

No dude, the question is asking those that believe in jesusyahwhe, who they claim to be real why he/it does not act in a given way.
the title of this thread is a loaded question, therefore invalid.

To ask an audience of people that claim that santa is real why santa doesn't live at the north pole is no different.
Um, yeah it is no different, because that’s a loaded question too.

It presupposes that Santa Clause is real and also presupposes that Santa Clause, if real, does not live at the north pole.

A question is a question dude

and a loaded question is a loaded question. This one is a loaded question too because it presupposes that "jesusyahwhe" is real and also presupposes that "jesusyahwhe" if real, does not appear amongst us.

Question is a question dude, addressed to a group that have yet to give a reasonable answer, nothing loaded.
There is no such thing as a reasonable answer to an unreasonable question. The threads title and every question you presented in your post is a loaded question.

[edit on 11/26/2009 by JPhish]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

what on earth as jesus to do with christianity a religion/belif that pre dates the fellow by 2-400 years

ooh i got it martydom , he made a "sokrates" for some reason (cough cough)

but still putting faith in heus over god is iconic worship and as i recall the christian god does not favour that...

so how can you go against gods will and be friend with him at the same time ?

isnt that hypocritical/delutional

and as for easter and xmass , the 100 days inbetween your not sepossed to "feast" on is st nickelodionism worship something that to goes againts the christian god..

[edit on 26-11-2009 by zerbot565]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

reply to post by JPhish

If you happened to read though those 28 pages you would have found that on the second page the OPs loaded question was answered.
Here it is for the umteenth time
en.wikipedia.org...

If your question is,Is there a God? Assuming there is, Thats not the question of this thread. But to answer you, YES, Yes there is.

]

So a single questionable page p on wiki proves that jesusyahwe does heal amputees ?

Oh dear there's not much chance of humanity evolving any further if we to are take a single wiki page as the source of scientific inquiry.

No doubt URi Gellar is evidence of mind over spoons

This in fact answers the question.Perhaps the author should have done a little more unbiased research before posting this thread.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by oliveoil]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
What about this. Its quite deep lol.

Who is God?

God is Non existing. Why!

He created Existence.

Why can't we see God or acknowledge God. Because we can only perceive existence. We cant perceive things that dont exist.

But Non existence does exist. And i can prove it.

The future doesn't exist yet. Right. The past did exist but it doesn't anymore. Right. Existence is only the present time. Right.

Everything else is Non existence (God).

Everything is created from Non existence. Non existence never changes. It always was and it always is.

Existence will always change because existence can never become Non existence. Existence can never become God.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

Moocryman must know that God and Jesus is real. Because like you said, the question is a loaded question. If God was not real he would have not answered the question.

Thank you for pointing this out.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

reply to post by JPhish

Moocryman must know that God and Jesus is real. Because like you said, the question is a loaded question. If God was not real he would have not answered the question.

not really . . .

First, Moocryman did not give a valid answer to the question, because as i mentioned earlier, it's impossible so long as the question is invalid.

Second, what you are saying is a false dichotomy Oliveoil. There are other possibilities for why Moocryman may believe the question is valid and attempted to answer it.

E for effort though . . .

[edit on 11/26/2009 by JPhish]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

The only part of the question that may be invalid to non believers is the God part.By him claiming that God does not heal doesn't omit the fact that there is a God. That was not the question.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

reply to post by JPhish

The only part of the question that may be invalid to non believers is the God part.By him claiming that God does not heal doesn't omit the fact that there is a God. That was not the question.

God can do what ever he wants. God is Non existence. A totally different dimension than what existence is. Non existence is the one and only infinite dimension. Existence is smack in the middle of everything.

Existence is only a fart compared to the size of Non existence. Existence can be measured by present time only. But Non existence can not.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

reply to post by JPhish

On the contrary I have merely observed that there is no proof a human limb has been regenerated, let alone by an invisible man in the sky.

Needless to say you counter this with a wiki page, alleging that in the 16th century a mans' limb was regenerated. Not only do you claim that this is evidence but that it is your jesusyahweh that was responsible for the alleged regeneration.

Again all that you have is a claim on a web page, nevertheless I cannot know whether this jesus/yahweh was real I can only make an informed decision on whether to accept the claims that he was based upon evidence which appears to be lacking.

Needless to say the burden of proof is upon you, and I'm sorry to inform you that what evidence you have presented simply doesn't prove anything.

You can keep on claiming that your jesusyahweh does heal amputees, but you will continually be asked to provide proof of regeneration the provide proof that this was caused by your Jesus yahwhe.

Needless to say there are millions of amputees lying around the place for you to present your case with.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

reply to post by JPhish

God can do what ever he wants. God is Non existence. A totally different dimension than what existence is. Non existence is the one and only infinite dimension. Existence is smack in the middle of everything.

Existence is only a fart compared to the size of Non existence. Existence can be measured by present time only. But Non existence can not.

Dude what in the blazes -- ah forget it kick on

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
Its simple....
Its because there is Sin in todays world....
God never said he would heal sinners.

Mathew 9:2-6
"All at once some people brought him a paralyzed man lying on a stretcher. When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralyzed man, "Be courageous, son. Your sins are forgiven." Then some of the scribes said to themselves, "This fellow is blaspheming!"
But Jesus, knowing what they were thinking, replied, "Why do you have such evil thoughts in your hearts? Which is easier: to say 'Your sins are forgiven,' or to say, 'Get up and walk'?"
"But so you will know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins," he said to the paralyzed man, "Get up, pick up your stretcher, and go home."

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

Although, I can't imagine someone going through life with such a distaste for everything that God stands for, I respect your steadfast views as they have made my faith a little stronger. If nothing else, your a good sport. Peace !!

link   

Originally posted by pumpkinorange

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
Its simple....
Its because there is Sin in todays world....
God never said he would heal sinners.

Mathew 9:2-6
"All at once some people brought him a paralyzed man lying on a stretcher. When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralyzed man, "Be courageous, son. Your sins are forgiven." Then some of the scribes said to themselves, "This fellow is blaspheming!"
But Jesus, knowing what they were thinking, replied, "Why do you have such evil thoughts in your hearts? Which is easier: to say 'Your sins are forgiven,' or to say, 'Get up and walk'?"
"But so you will know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins," he said to the paralyzed man, "Get up, pick up your stretcher, and go home."

Hm, is this implying that your god jesusyahweh that in your opinion is real, does not heal amputees because he has not forgiven them? but any other healing such as backache etc which is claimed to be healed by jesusyahwhe is healed because the sufferer asked to be forgiven and was ?

Does the same rule apply (if I'm getting you correctly) to let's say children suffering from leukemia etc ?

link   

Originally posted by spy66

reply to post by JPhish

Dude what in the blazes -- ah forget it kick on

You didn't understand a thing i tried to say did you

You would like to know if God can do anything. Or if God even exists.

Well God doesn't exist. We exist. That is the clue.

There is a difference between existence and Non existence. But you dont understand what that is.

You are thought that if you cant see it. It cant exist. That is because you can only acknowledge existence. You cant acknowledge Non existence.

Non existence is a dimension we dont have access to when we exist. And i can prove it.

What is the connection between 0 and 1?

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Notice how small the ratio of answered prayers: asked prayers is- unless said person has large amount of money and an even bigger family... The discrepancy is huge. The ones who are broke, who are alone- all they get is lip service and 'Dont worry! God'll get around to you in HIS TIME'. Let's look at that, shall we? Why are the less fortunate in life the ones who always, ALWAYS hear this tripe? And almost as always from the rich, happy, fat believers? It points to 1 of 2 things for me: God doesnt exist, and the entire 'miracles' thing is nothing but dumb luck and what the church can put in motion thru whatever means, or God likes to jerk people around: "Johnny needs $5 for food, and watches as Mr Believer asks for $ for a new car, gets it, and is much happier". For those of you who don't think this happens- check out the church parking lots. See who has the most expensive car, or in cases I have seen lately, the restored antique sitting outside the front of the church like a showpiece. Where do the millions poured into churches annually go? If it went to the poor and less fortunate, Pastor wouldn't be getting a brand new car (or be restoring one) every couple years, have a huge house, and afford half a dozen kids.

This is the one and only answer for you this will cover all of your sorrows.

YOU put way to much on this life that means absolutly nothing on the larger scale of what is soon to come. So many like you even far worse off than your
whinney little self I"m sure stay faithful to the lord even unto the end.
You do nothing but sound pathetic. IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU.
Sorry but its not.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by JPhish
That question is,

Why would G*d heal amputees?

Answer: For the reason that God does anything at anytime, accord to the Bible. It is to glorify Himself/bring glory to Himself. Accord to Bible.

(The heavenly audience surrounding God and observing Earth/universe/creation under God includes orders of angels and other created beings beyond comprehension."

“To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known the manifold wisdom of God, according to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord” (Eph. 3:10-11).

[edit on 26-11-2009 by pumpkinorange]

[edit on 26-11-2009 by pumpkinorange]

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join