It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feeling Nervous? 3,000 Behavior Detection Officers Will Be Watching You at the Airport This Thanksgi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Now, I don't travel much by air and When I have travelled in the U.S., I have never noticed this....This is ridiculous!!!! There is no way that by looking at someone's face you will be able to tell If they are a terrorist or not!! Especially after all the electronic security that has been put into place since 9/11 to detect the presence of any explosive or biological or radioactive weapon. It is almost laughable that, after all that someone can tell If you are a terrorist carrying a weapon of mass destruction that wasn't detected just by looking at you!!!

www.alternet.org...

The United States of America is using old Russian style communist practices that the KGB and their "thought police" used to keep their population in line......FEAR

Yep-That simple...Keep them scared to death that something bad is going to happen to them and that the government is doing this to keep them safe...When the republic has to use these means to protect them from themselves then the republic is Dead!!!. The United States of America is officially a Communist Country...Enjoy your Thanksgiving!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
S&F, I'm just waiting for them to unveil "The Department of Thought Crimes" then I'll grab my copy of 1984 and hide under my bed until it's all over.. I don't really have a back up plan yet

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Call it for what it is.

Profiling.

They have to be politically correct in how they describe it. More than likely, if you're a minority- you're it.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
This is just another form of profiling...and a waste of time. How many people who fly get nervous...the majority I bet. I fly frequently, yet still feel a small sense of nervousness every time I fly...It's just human nature to get nervous while embarking on any type of activity that is outside of the human physiological capability.

Just my 2-cents

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Oh yes, Right!! Profiling...I forgot about that term......Profiling who???

new topics

top topics

join