It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Pyramid, It’s Divine Message is 911 related!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
You won't believe this.
This is from a blog that belong to an elderly women from the Netherlands. She is interested in UFOs, NWO and everything else that's being discussed here at ATS.
I was reading this thread and I suddenly remembered something and I searched for her blog.
This is something I must share with you. She has a Dutch version of The Great Pyramid, It’s Divine Message by D. Davidson from 1949.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/9b56d05b3b9d045d.jpg[/atsimg]
In this book there is a time table:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/d894ef10af9fe9ca.jpg[/atsimg]
And in this time table there is this at the end:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/7b9b5c7aee72d6fa.jpg[/atsimg]
Preparings for the NEW WORLD ORDER!

Coincidence?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
wow. great find.

i will have to check this out.

s&f

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Can anyone find a better price for this book then 175?
If no would anyone want to throw down on this book? I just want the info really

www.fabernett.com...

[edit on 24-11-2009 by '___'omino]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
What does the timeline represent? The history of the pyramid or.....?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
This is very interesting. I'd like to have more confirmation of this, like reading it in context and I'd also like to see what it has to do with the pyramids. Regardless, awesome.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   

THIS IS AMAZING!!!
I googled the date and this is what came up!

On August 19th, 1953, the British Intelligence Service (MI6) and the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), engineered to perform the next phase of their plan against the Iranian national government of Dr. Mossadegh. On that tragic day, a group of tanks led by General Fazlollah Zahedi moved through Tehran and surrounded Dr. Mossadegh's residence. The forces behind the coup d'état also managed to pull a large number of bribed hooligans into the streets to rally against Dr. Mossadegh.

Source

Jacob G. Hornberger, founder and president, of The Future of Freedom Foundation, said, "U.S. officials, not surprisingly, considered the operation one of their greatest foreign policy successes—until, that is, the enormous convulsion that rocked Iranian society with the violent ouster of the Shah and the installation of a virulently anti-American Islamic regime in 1979". According to him, "the coup, in essence, paved the way for the rise to power of the Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini and all the rest that's happened right up to 9/11 and beyond".

Source

BTW, for those that don't know, 9.17.01 is the day that Wall Street reopened.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Wow, holy crap dude.

I'm going to go see if this book is in english anywhere at all

link:
www.amazon.com...

[edit on 5-12-2009 by Mr Headshot]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
So my question is, does the chart just stop at September 17, 2001 in this book or are there more?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Where was the timetable in the book?

books.google.com...

You can look at this book with google books without paying for it

I cant find this timetable!

[edit on 11-12-2009 by '___'omino]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by '___'omino

Thanks! Yeah, I was more interested with the timetable but hey, the book looks pretty great also.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I found this thread when doing a Google search. You can find all of the Plates from D. Davidson's book The Great Pyramid: It's Divine Message in the links below.

Pictures from The Great Pyramid: Its Divine Message

Based on Davidson's chronology the dates 2013.2 and 2029 AD also figure prominently. 2013.2 is just over 2 months later than the Mayan calendar dates. FWIW.

Pyramid Chronology

Regards,
Wstruse

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
...oh dear lord. Excuse me, does anyone else in here realise that these dates are purely arbitrary, and mean nothing? Here look I'll input a random date into google right now: November 9th, 1876: Oh look that was the day that the Meiji Restoration in Japan started, well that inevitably lead us to the Japanese Empire now didn't it? Wouldn't you say that was a major world event too?

Look, important things happen somewhere in the world every day, trust me I'm a journalist. Wouldn't, I don't know, the day the Shah left Iran (January 16th, 1979) or the day Ruhollah Khomeini returned to Iran (February 1st, 1979) matter more? Why also was September 17th 2001 mentioned but not September 11th? Honestly 9-17-01 wasn't that big a deal, at all. The stock exchange had been in business before 9-11 and it had to start up again sometime after for corporate exchange to continue. Why not instead state the date the of the first stock exchange in New York? (May 17th, 1792) or the day the current exchange opened? (April 22nd, 1903)

Seriously, it's quite a reach to make some grand connections based on such figures and doesn't really make any rational sense. Or am I the only one that sees that here?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Oh Dear.

I can't believe I've had to sign up to this site just to reply on this topic.

I actually own the English edition of this book, 5th Revised Edition to be exact, printed 1932 by Williams and Norgate Ltd, 38 Great Ormond St, London, WC1

The Table referred to is a fold-out opposite page 390 and DOES NOT have any reference to 911. The final date on it is the 19-20 August 1953 pointer. I suggest you people try not to be so gullible in future, ok?

I mean, I'm as much aware of how much is hidden from us as you are but making stuff up is SO self-defeating!!! Stop it!!

[edit on 22-12-2009 by nealis44]

new topics

top topics

join