It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS & Paranoia--An Almost Sickening Trend

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! germs!

runs away!

What was it William S. Burroughs said? Sometimes paranoia's just having all the facts?

[edit on 24-11-2009 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
"Can we not simply enjoy those stories and those experiences which are positive?" Why all the negativity?"

Positive stories do not create conflicts and wars which are profitable to those in power. Positive stories do not help to keep the people living in an irrational state of fear, scared s&^%less so they can be easily controlled. Positive stories are clash the BS fear mongering the mainstream media and the government like to sell every minute of the day.

"Are there not positive conspiracy theories that actually benefit us in some way?"

No there are not, because when two or more people conspire, they do it for your detriment, not for your benefit. If they were doing it for your benefit, there would be no need for them to conspire behind your back.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Paranoia is out of control here.
The whole conspiracy thing is just a game to many posters. No matter what the event there seems to be a race to be first to post the "conspiracy". 99% of posts here are totally irrelevant as far as the real world goes.
I really believe this is a result of generations that grew up with TV, movies, and particularly the internet as a substitute for education.
The constant negativity and complaing is to me, symptomatic of spoiled brats that have had it easy their entire lives, and no appreciation for how good their lives really are.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
What I dont understand is if you dont like a thread or something is making you not happy why read it? I dont believe it is negative to talk about the troubles we all face. If we dont talk and share information about this kind of stuff are we not adding to the problem? I truly believe everyone is entitled to their opinions. Why not start a thread about how the the nwo is a myth and back it up with facts?

Or like a said if you do not like a thread dont read it!! and if you can not help yourself from reading it and feeling down buy a kitten.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

It's nothing to do with liking the content of the thread. And I am not poiting to any particlar board whether it be the doom and gloomers or the political partisans.

I am talking about the atmosphere in general, regardless of the topic.

~Keeper

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't watching you.
I ask you this how can you not be paranoid?Virtually every one affiliated with government lies to us.
I was going to list them but it's easier to just say all.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
This is our reality
Make your own reality

Sure enough. Except that in MY world, things would never get THIS CRAPPY.

The truth of the matter is, the world is sick. One needs to wake up. YOU are promoting sleep and apathy and denial, the very same issues that have this world in a perpetual slumber.

We got people like Gordon Brown saying the NWO is just about accomplished and YOU dont know this. Life in bliss!! Gotta love it.
YOu should be mad instead of complacent.

I've been around the block and lived under dictatorship already, so i dont take this very lightly.

Sorry dont mean to offend anyone.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

It's all good and part the what makes the whole thing work. I have learned a lot from our more shall we say, "emotionally creative" members. Though I may often not share their sentiments, they often provide interesting information that a less creative approach would otherwise not seek.

In any case, I for one, am NOT paranoid ... why, what have you heard?

[edit on 24 Nov 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I believe a large part of the population live in a fantasy world of their own making.

To many of the people here think everything is a conspiracy and not just a sh!t happens moment.

I think the internet age has created it.

Ignorance is truly bliss sometimes.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join