It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ARC Convention 20-21st February UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
This event is taking place in Bath in Feb 2010, it sounds very interesting so I thought I would share
Micheal Tsaian I belive hasnt talked for a while in the UK but he will be here. HOW EXCITING

ARC Convention 20th-21st Feb 2010 in Bath - Guest of Honour Michael Tsarion... and starring guest speakers Neil Hague, Kevin P Miller, Neil Kramer, Ralph Ellis, Alan Wilson, Daniel Tatman, Peter Taylor, Andrew Johnson and Leo Rutherford. Plus music from Gareth Icke and Bagpipe Whiskey!!! Find out all about it and book online NOW www.arcconvention.org...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
So important, Just one thread wouldn't do...

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

yes very important, there is also going to be a panel discussion on the Saturday night
which should be very interesting,

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
A bit more detail regarding the
ARC Convention 20th-21st Feb 2010 in Bath - Guest of Honour Michael Tsarion... and starring guest speakers Neil Hague, Kevin P Miller, Neil Kramer, Ralph Ellis, Alan Wilson, Daniel Tatman, Peter Taylor, Andrew Johnson and Leo Rutherford. Plus music from Gareth Icke and Bagpipe Whiskey!!! Find out all about it and book online NOW to avoid disappointment... tickets are selling fast!

www.arcconvention.org

A community is created when people join together with a common goal or purpose. There is a commonality or communality that binds us all beyond belief; beyond personality; and beyond the perceived boundaries that exist between ourselves and everything else in the entire universe.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
thecleaver.blogspot.com... on-2010.html

Neil Kramer will be speaking at the ARC (Alternative Research Community) Convention on Sat 20th - Sun 21st Feb 2010, at the Chapel Arts Centre, in the city of Bath, UK.The title of Kramer's talk is Guerrilla Psychonautics

I met and talked to this guy at Beyond Knowledge he makes a lot of sense, thoroughly enjoyed what he had to say

top topics

join