It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone tell me what ascension means ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
While reading an old thread on numbers i seen the word ASCENSION affiliated with the numbers 222 which i had seen when my microwave would beep by itself and i would go to look at it it had 222 flashing on it ,and had letters one time ,there were alot of things going on then, they have since stopped. my coffee pot, my doors slammed my dog was freaked. the doorbell rang , it all seemed generated in the same area of the house and , once there was a childs handprint ,i could not explain.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by femmefreud

Not worth starting a thread to ask what a word means.

There are online dictionaries for finding out the meaning of a word.

www.thefreedictionary.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Ascend means to go up as in ascending the staircase. It is often used to mean to reach a higher level of something as well. Hope that helps.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
It does not mean to grow, but rather to strip. strip your ego, your 5 senses in return for a 6th. The only way you will find your ego to to realize the self. Once this is done, you will have a most beautiful experience of love and joy, from an expanding mind. once this happens, you can simply step out of the ego, or as religions call it, the devil.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Thanks for the link, I guess your right , im still sort of new to ATS. But i dont think the dictionary would tell me the meaning as thay pertain to the paranornal. and numbers.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by femmefreud]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Ascend means to go up as in ascending the staircase. It is often used to mean to reach a higher level of something as well. Hope that helps.
reply to post by damwel

Thanks for the reply it does help me to understand maybe what it all meant.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

It does not mean to grow, but rather to strip. strip your ego, your 5 senses in return for a 6th. The only way you will find your ego to to realize the self. Once this is done, you will have a most beautiful experience of love and joy, from an expanding mind. once this happens, you can simply step out of the ego, or as religions call it, the devil.
reply to post by gandhi

Wow thats a whole other thing to think about , when this all started occuring was when things between my ex who i had been with for 13 years started having alot of issues , we have since seperated, its been 4 years ago. It always happend after he had come for a visit or something it was like whatever it was did not like him or the dog, and strange things would happen, Its like it was telling me to get rid of him at one time, and then it got upset when he came around, he was a very loud and angry person alot of times. and when he got angry about something and left after hed gone my coffee pot would come on or the microwave or the doorbell would ring, and the hand p;rint was found in the entryway ,off the kitchen. it all stayed in this area of the kitchen and front door area. Thanks your reply makes me stop and think about what changed in me at that time , i suppose it was alot.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The most common context I'm familiar with Ascension is the ascension of Christ following the resurrection. In Louisiana, we have Parishes in stead of counties, and my wife is from Ascension Parish. We are a very Catholic State. Don't know if that helps.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Its heaven for people that dont believe in god.

We're all working really hard for that carrot on a stick.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

First the smiles, then the lies. Last comes gunfire." - Roland of Gilead
reply to post by Cole DeSteele

Thanks for your reply, Everything is helpful so thank you, thats why i like this open forum, so many different objectives and such. OH i see you have read the gunslinger... Am i right ?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Its heaven for people that dont believe in god.
reply to post by Wertdagf

Seriously ??

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Yes, say thankya! Started reading it in jr. high school and only finished series 2 yrs ago, so much of my formatve yrs were spent in Mid-World.

on topic -

We also have a St Mary's Parish, St. John the Baptist, Assumption (have no clue on that one) but Ascension (referred to many as a drainage ditch for East Baton Rouge Parish) is ripe with corruption in higher govmnt, drugs, and infidelity. The border btwn AP and EBRP is a very well to do, affluent berg. Not so much further East, though.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Cole DeSteele

Thats very interesting isnt it , I will defenitely have to look into all of this more,, I say thank yee sai....

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Ascension simply means going up. Thats it.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthquest

Ascension simply means going up. Thats it.

lol, please, dont be silly

OP, check out Divine Cosmos for a great review on Ascension

Ascension

Edit - to fix link

Edit - to add direct link!

[edit on 24-11-2009 by Spiro]

[edit on 24-11-2009 by Spiro]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

OP, check out Divine Cosmos for a great review on Ascension
reply to post by Spiro

Thanks i will do that , Thanks for the links.

new topics

top topics

join