It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Szamboti vs. Ryan Mackey, Part 3 (final part)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Tony is a mechanical engineer and a member of the Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth. He has written papers, alone and with others, such as Steven Jones, that have been peer reviewed and can be found at the Journal for 9/11 studies. A brief autobiography of his is here:
educationforum.ipbhost.com...

Ryan Mackey is a research scientist at the NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory. He is, I believe, part of the avant garde official story believers, who accepts that parts of what NIST has stated is incorrect. He even accepts that his beliefs may be mistaken. A brief biography of his is here:
www.911myths.com...

Tony just told me that the last part of his debate with Ryan Mackey has been posted online. Although the material was produced on September 27, it took a while to edit it, which is why it's only come out now. Here it is:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by scott3x

After having NUMEROUS immediate family members(Mother, Father, Aunt, Grandfather) all being apart of NASA, my opinion of it has gone to the toilet.....

[edit on 24-11-2009 by SirPatrickHenry]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Interesting. Well, I've now seen the video; I liked it, if only as a point to jump off and get into the issues they discuss.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirPatrickHenry

After having NUMEROUS immediate family members(Mother, Father, Aunt, Grandfather) all being apart of NASA, my opinion of it has gone to the toilet.....

Your opinion of NASA has gone to the toilet? Why? Was Mr. Mackey wrong on the subjects he was discussing? If so, please let us all know.

Thank you!

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ImAPepper

I can't speak for Mr. Henry, although I certainly believe that Mr. Mackey is mistaken on many points. However, getting into the whys is not always easy. There have been many papers debunking Mackey's work, but Mackey has offered rebuttals to a fair amount of this as well; this doesn't mean that his rebuttals are sound, however. I remember one time where I saw one of his rebuttals and realized that it in fact in no way refuted what one of his detractors had stated. I can't remember what the precise subject was at the time, however, and I will certainly admit that there are many points he makes where I simply can't follow; unlike Mr. Mackey and Mr. Szamboti, I am -not- an engineer, and thus I at times can't follow either of them. Nevertheless, this doesn't mean that we should simply give up; rather, I believe it means that we must continue learning; the goal, in my view, is to reach a point where we can all agree on what happened that day.

Oh, by the way, Rob Balsamo no longer believes that a MOAB might have hit the pentagon.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by scott3x]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Gotta love the phony partisan Bin Laden mumbo jumbo which the host used as an introduction to the show. Why would he lead the show off with a comment and question which has absolutely nothing to do with the topic they are discussing? Mindless propaganda for a mindless audience at its worst.

Mr. Mackey, a NASA employee, states he is doing all of this investigation on his own time. The question on has to ask is why would somebody who has such an important job spend his valuable free time confirming the official and accepted story? Why is he trying to prove something which, according to NIST and the 911 Commission, has already been proven? For example, do you know any engineer who uses their free time to confirm a known fact like gravity exists?

Maybe it is the same inexplicable reason why people who believe the official story continue to give the time of day to insignificant people who are part of the "dead truth movement", over eight years after the fact no less. It would stand to reason that someone who is in disagreement with the official story, not in agreement with it, would spend time investigating and discussing this matter in order to disprove it. But then again, reason and common sense isn't everyone's specialty.

The only reason why someone who believes the official story would continue on such an overkill squash the skeptics crusade is...drum rolls please...Damage Control!

top topics

join