It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cahrlie Sheen 9/11 fiasco hits new low.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Today was supposed to be the big announcement for the contest winner. Charlie's sick in bed. Postponed. I guess the sniffles are a bit too much for the importance of 911 truth.

Remember when Alex Jones said this thing was going to be the biggest thing ever....EVER!!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I hope he doesn't have the flu.

And by biggest event ever, perhaps he was not necessarily referring to the biggest event in your life, you might have already been aware of the falseness of the 9/11 commission. For many, Charlie Sheen opened up a few closed minds.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
And to be fair to Charlie, let's make sure we remember who i really behind this and give (dis)credite where (dis)credit is due: Alex Jones

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
it is not easy to get publick with anti scam, they hit you up a gret time with media, easy to get sick, i know..

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by beard

Your spelling has sunk to new lows.

For someone who doesn't like Alex Jones, you sure do listen to him a lot....
awww Does someone have a man Crush ???

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SirPatrickHenry

No. I do not have a man crush on Alex Jones. I tuned in to for the latest comedic Alex/Charlie FAIL moment. They didn't disappoint.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by beard

It's cool, we understand, just let it all out.

For someone who doesn't like you, you've got this weird obsession....

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
What I find hard to believe is that there still are people which feel the US government & Israel did not cause 911. It is just easier to place blame on those 'evil' middle eastern guys.

911 was an inside job...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hemlocks
What I find hard to believe is that there still are people which feel the US government & Israel did not cause 911. It is just easier to place blame on those 'evil' middle eastern guys.

911 was an inside job...

You make an outlandish claim that 911 was an Inside Job?

What piece of evidence do you have that would hold up the scrutiny in a court of law?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Hemlocks

Look here's my problem with it...

When you say GOVERNMENT, everyone like Cro-magnum man here, thinks it was everyone in the Government.

However, upon the investigation,what we did find out that there were intelligence fiasco's, and that this surprise attack didn't "surprise" anyone.

Elements in the government, but to blame the whole is very much like cro magnum man saying all truthers blame the WTC on laser beams, and obviously not the case.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
for all the good alex jones has done, for all the things that would be unknown to us if it werent for him, you guys sure give him a hard time. he is a guy with a show. obviously he needs ratings!! so he screwed up, get over it and stop listening if all your going to do is complain.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
"Remember when Alex Jones said this thing was going to be the biggest thing ever....EVER!!!!"

This may come as a shock, but some people see Charlie Sheen and Alex Jones for what they are, entertainers looking for an audience. Now, of course, if you believe in media fairy tales, you will give them more importance than they deserve.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Now, of course, if you believe in media fairy tales, you will give them more importance than they deserve.

nail. head. hit.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirPatrickHenry
reply to post by beard

Your spelling has sunk to new lows.

For someone who doesn't like Alex Jones, you sure do listen to him a lot....
awww Does someone have a man Crush ???

^ I might just be really tired, but that picture cracked me up! and yeah, the spelling is really bad mate.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
No, It's actually a good thing that Charlie Sheen didn't come on Alex Jones today. Because the dumb media is going to jump on Charlie Sheen 9/11 connection and try to trump out the big news about CLIMATEGATE. So it's better for this whole Climategate to sink in and for Charlie to show up next week and be well-informed about everything that is going on. I hope he gets better and we can kick some butt. The NWO cannot prevail.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Are you really going to flood the boards with these ridiculous one line posts?

Are the mods really gonna let this guy post this nonsense?

Can you put at least five minutes of thought into a thread before you start it?

I realize your a little wet behind the ears, but come on Beard use that thing we humans call a brain. I mean really, the new low for the 9/11 fiasco is that Charlie Sheen has a cold? I think maybe your right this must be a conspiracy. Keep up the good work.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by beard

Originally posted by Hemlocks

911 was an inside job...

You make an outlandish claim that 911 was an Inside Job?

What piece of evidence do you have that would hold up the scrutiny in a court of law?

You're funny - say more funny stuff.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by PersonalChoice
I realize your a little wet behind the ears, but come on Beard use that thing we humans call a brain.

He can't. And "beard" is this person here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join