It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you had a dream about a planet hitting earth?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

There's also a video on YouTube that highlights a scenario in which Mercury collides with the earth. If you like to fall asleep to space videos as I do (insomnia) you will inevitably wake to either the metronome scene or the Mercury collision scene because the YouTube algorithm tends to "find" this particular video if you fall asleep to anything "space" related (except the Nasa channel).

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I also just had dream last night, unknown location that we were looking up in the sky to watch the planets align when I noticed one was getting bigger and bigger and headed toward earth. I just remember the impact and felt the crush and saw white light. Then realized I was still breathing so knew it was a dream and woke up.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Nventual

Your evaluation is correct but not 'Absolutely'-correct

your own subconscious is probably 'interpreting' the Revelation Star, Mountain that shone like-a-lamp strike the Ocean and kill 1/3rd of all sealife and 1/3rd of all ships and all rivers, lakes, ponds, fountain waters were made bitter by the fallen Star known as: Wormwood

your ice Planet is a modern symbolic vision of what is prophecied for Earth Future in these End Times

the white ice/blue oceans surface of this cosmic Extinction-Level-Event hitting Earth is the 'shining like a lamp' description found in ancient bible text

there is something profound in that you and Brother were present at this reenactment vision...search your deep mind for likely answer and all sorts of revelations will be given you in a short time

the children at Lourds asked for a 'sign' and the Lady made the Sun appear to zoom closer-&-further Then closer-&-further from the peoples gathered in the fields like a cosmic Yo-Yo going too-&-fro in a strange dance
edit on th30165117014428222022 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Nventual

For me, it's a moon. I'm not on Earth, I'm on a different planet and that planets second moon is crashing to the planet. Buildings and structures look like ancient Greece. Everyone is in a panic as what to be done about the impending doom, there is talk about going underground. I'm supposed to brave but I end up being consumed with fear and decide to take my own life because I don't think we can survive.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I've had a similar experience with this type of event but it was not from the dream world. I would say these things came to mind due to a realization and not from a vision of sorts. My experience would be likened to a jigsaw puzzle being put together. Each puzzle piece would be some form of data I was exposed to on the internet or in some literature.

Who knows, our imagination could be running wild from the endless doomsday plots on television, in theaters or what we read. We all appreciate good story telling that brings listeners to the edge of their seat. I'm glad the original poster started this thread back in 2009 to get a collaboration from a diverse group of people on this particular subject.

You're probably wondering why I'm not relating details from my experience. I would say the time is not right. I will tell you this much. The event will be bad at the start but in the end it will be good.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join