It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gonzales finally fingers Bush for NSA spying!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Gonzales evades criminal prosecution for misleading Congress on NSA spying

The Justice Department has concluded that there is insufficient evidence to bring criminal charges against former Attorney General Alberto Gonzales for allegedly misleading Congress about the Bush administration’s warrantless eavesdropping program.

A major reason that Gonzales escaped criminal charges, according to people close to the investigation, was that he was willing to do something that he had steadfastly refused to even contemplate before: admit that many of his most controversial decisions, first as White House counsel, and later, as Attorney General, in authorizing, overseeing, and concealing the eavesdropping program were done at the specific directive of former President Bush.

There is so much to comment upon, here, I hardly know where to start...

Are you folks lovin' all that 'change' yet?

[edit on 24-11-2009 by loam]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
One thing i would say, is seeing ron paul last week, i noticed he started questioning 911.

The people who should be tried are the ones who let it happen in usa, and it should not be a national secret as it helped drag americas name through the dirt, with what america went onto do.

These people are not evil, i think there is no word in english that describes anyone who would torture children for no reason.

I wonder will america ever tell us all what they have really done, and what they really did to germany during ww2. William cooper always said, that even though he was american, he was under no illusions how evil a country you are.

But of course, americans are taught that the biggest bully in the world, is brave. Says it all, and this is why these people get away with all this.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
This is definately a CHANGE I CAN believe in!

Awesome find, S&F. I can't wait to see Bush and his cronies in irons and dragged before the courts to answer for what they did to this country!

yeh, right, like that'll ever happen....

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Where was the NSA spying program before the Ft. Hood terrorist attack? This event is exactly why this battlefield intelligence program is needed.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I'm confused by this move. Does this mean there's actually someone powerful out there who wants to hang Bush jr after all? That would be interesting.

I rather see cheney and kristol go down first, then rove.

new topics

top topics

join