It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barbara Olson Clarification.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by rhunter

Thanks for your response; I am pleased you hadn't dismissed Ms Keyton out of hand. That FBI document indicates that she was telephoned at home on 9/11 itself. ( It says " Keyton was working in Ted Olson's office this morning" and has "Investigation 9/11/01" at the bottom.) So it is very fresh, straight from the horses mouth type testimony and, in my view therefore, carries considerable weight.

I agree that the phone records evidence is not very clear and I wonder if that is why it wasn't gone into at the Moussaoui trial; plus not being particularly vital to the prosecution case.

If you look at the second airfone record on this site:-

www.911myths.com...

You will see someone has underlined " Customer dialed Operator and would have received live AT & T operator (OSPS) Collect or Credit Card could have been used. " Could that have been the collect call Ms Keyton refers to ? Duration of call = 0 but what I don't know, and would be interested to know, is whether duration is ever recorded for a collect call, after all the other end is paying for it.

Btw, yes I have posted on LCF from time to time.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by beard
reply to post by Lillydale

911files did the work for you. Look above your post.

Oh you do not get to weasel out of it that easily. You offered two different explanations as the gospel truth. I was really trying to find out if you say things are proven facts because they are, or because that is what you really want to believe. Joe, you did a wonderful job of demonstrating that you are willing to pull anything out of your behind and push it as a known fact just to contradict someone. Tsk Tsk.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by beard

Do you really think just saying "you're wrong" over and over is the same thing as arguing a point. The name of your post is Barbara Olsen Clarification. So clarify something, or are you just here to lower the level of the debate.

If you want to say someone is wrong, of course you should do exactly that, but this is starting to look like the monty python sketch. You've gotta say WHY they're wrong ("You're wrong cause I said so" doesn't count).

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join