It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barbara Olson Clarification.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I cannot believe that such a lame thread would get this many results..maybe people are bored today.

The FACTS are that Ted Olson never got any call from his wife that day. IF he talked to anyone and was not simply playing a part for unknown benefactors, he heard from a morph. Thats the only answer. the FBI stated at the Moussai trial that NO calls were completed : ZERO seconds. Ask the people who swallow the official story directly, and do not let them wiggle until they answer it: If the FBI says there was ZERO seconds of completed calls, who was Ted talking to?

How could Ted have talked to Barb? Zero is zero, after all. No wiggle room there. Let THEM call the FBI agents that testified liars...we have no need to.

I studied this issue in some depth and am totally convinced that GAMES were being played out on the affected flights, evidence includes the scripted calls from Btty Ong and others...and if you believe Brbara Olson realy had a phone when the ' pilots that were herded to the rear' of the plane did not..then you will believe anything.

Can you imagine pilots being cowered into sitting aroun watching passengers calling and doing nothing? unreal.

This is a closed matter: Ted did NOT talk to Barb. All part of the big game.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by richierich

wrong, wrong, and wrong again.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by PersonalChoice

The death of his wife was for his own good?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirPatrickHenry

Exactly what he is. He is also this person here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
First post here, and all I can say is are there a lot of people like this guy ?

I'm not looking for JREF part II... Been there asked those questions and got called those names.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 911files

My bad, it was the FBI that said no such call was made.
Here ya go

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
beard - Is it clear enough for you now?

No calls were made by Barbara Olson to Ted Olson during the events of 9/11.

There is no evidence for such a claim.

At best, you swallowed disinformation that is easily refutable with a minimum of research.

At worst, you're a lying traitorous troll.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by ImAPepper

Are you kidding? Terrorists KILLED HIS WIFE!!!! I swear to God, you truthers can't keep your eye on the ball.

What a disgusting post.

Pulled right from the disinfo playbook, eh?

The 25 Rules of Disinformation; second on the list:

2. Become incredulous and indignant. Avoid discussing key issues and instead focus on side issues which can be used show the topic as being critical of some otherwise sacrosanct group or theme. This is also known as the "How dare you!" gambit.

www.911truth.org...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

911files -

From your link -

Airfone phone records provide some information on the calls believed to have been made by Barbara Olson.

Call #1 to "unknown number", believed to be Barbara Olson to Ted Olson

Call #2 to "unknown number", believed to be Barbara Olson to Ted Olson

Call #3 to "unknown number", believed to be Barbara Olson to Ted Olson

Call #4 to "unknown number", believed to be Barbara Olson to Ted Olson

Emphasis mine.

No facts supporting your claim, just unsubstantiated 'beliefs'.

Originally posted by 911files

This is pure nonsense. First, she used the AirFone which did have a record of the call. An AT&T operator (Mercy Lorenzo) helped in connecting one of the calls to 202-514-2201 according to her 302 statement. I just dialed the number, it is the Solicitor Generals office.

No, your post is pure nonsense.

FYI: I have the original un-redacted version of her 302 with the phone number.

...and so can anyone else who clicks on your link:
911myths.com...

The call you are referencing -

The female passenger advised the plane was being hijacked.

Additionally, the number provided was the number of the passenger's husband. He is a sergeant and resides in Washington D.C."

How do you make the leap that this call came from Barbara Olson?, and that the 'sergeant that resides in Washington D.C.' is Ted Olson?

Sure is a lot of "belief" occurring on your perpetrator cover-up, false-paradigm perpetuating, link.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by FewWorldOrder]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by FewWorldOrder

Your post does not appear to be the full story. A Dept. of Justice secretary, Lori L Keyton, working in Ted Olson's office on the morning of 911 told the FBI that she took calls from Barbara Olson and connected to Mr Olson :-

www.911myths.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

It rarely is the full story with a truther. They tend to ignore all information that does not back them up.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
reply to post by Alfie1

It rarely is the full story with a truther. They tend to ignore all information that does not back them up.

I'm not sure beard is a truther. I think he's on your side...

Rew

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

I believe the OS is not the "Full Story" that is from the mouths of many Commission members.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Ted Olson is a CIA spook. What else needs to be said? Follow the money trail. Olson was involved in his wife's murder. Olson told his wife she'd be landed safely in Atlanta. I believe she was gassed. I believe Ted said her up for his own personal gain. If she's alive she's probably in Venezuela somewhere, but I think she was gassed.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by underthedome

That is about the most nauseating rubbish I have seen on this forum. No wonder truthers get a bad press.

Got a shred of evidence to back any of that up ?

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

He said follow the money trial.... If he could back that up, it would suffice....

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel

My bad, it was the FBI that said no such call was made.
Here ya go

Oh my, the evil FBI says so, then it must be a lie. Can't have it both ways folks.

By the way, that link has DRG saying so, not the FBI. Link the report, not second-hand distortions by DRG.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by 911files]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   

U.S. DoJ (as in FBI) vs. Zacarias Moussaoui
Criminal No. 01-455-A

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

911research.wtc7.net...

"0 SECONDS, UNCONNECTED CALL"

Hmmm....

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Remember page 1 of this very thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

Welcome to 3 days ago...

[edit on 27-11-2009 by rhunter]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by rhunter

Why do you choose to dismiss the evidence of Lori Lynn Keyton ?

intelfiles.egoplex.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by rhunter

Why do you choose to dismiss the evidence of Lori Lynn Keyton ?

intelfiles.egoplex.com...

Actually, I never "dismissed" anything- that's the first I recall hearing Keyton's name (although I had heard about a DoJ secretary in some FBI context before). This was an interesting quote about the "approximately 6 to 8 collect calls": "Keyton didn't know if Barbara Olson was calling from the phone on the plane or from her cell phone."

Interestingly, the date of transcription on that document is "9/14/2001."

The really interesting part to me is how these "official story" versions change over time, because by March 2008 in the Moussaoui trial, the FBI is presenting "UNCONNECTED CALL" in the VA court (also see my post above).

pilotsfor911truth.org...

www.911blogger.com...

Just out of curiosity, are you related to this same "Alfie" at LCF?

s1.zetaboards.com...

Edit: I did just discover your earlier post about Keyton (which also doesn't appear to be the "whole story" about the Olson call) by searching this thread- I missed that one before. I don't often click those "911myths", JREF, or Fox News links, but this new link I did click and read (and quote here).

[edit on 27-11-2009 by rhunter]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join