It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barbara Olson Clarification.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Barbara Olson did indeed talk to her husband from the doomed flight, hijacked by Muslim extremists.

Just because a theologian named David Ray Griffin says otherwise, it doesn't make his tall tale true. For those who are unfamiliar with David Ray Griffin, he is a man with an anti-American agenda. So you would expect this kind of gibberish from him.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
And just because some yahoo on a conspiracy site says it DID IN FACT happen doesn't mean anything.

Griffin at least pointed out that cells don't work at that altitude. They hardly work from now let alone 2001 technology.

*Edit to add in* No facts? what a rubbish thread.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by The_Zomar]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

Heard of airphones?

PS: Ted Olson had no motive to lie. Neither did his secretary.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by beard]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Consider another truther lie debunked.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by beard
Consider another truther lie debunked.

I have heard of airphones.

Point?

Did she use an airphone? Has it been demonstrated that she used an airphone? You have to use a credit card to use an airphone so there should be a record. Is this thread just about people's ideas and thoughts or the facts of the situation. So far neither the OP nor support of it have any facts included. Just asking.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

The answers to your questions are quite easy to find. Hint: Collect Call.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by beard

Everything you just said is wrong.

(See what I did there ?)

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
If one sees the physical evidence as presented by the FBI in Moussaui trial that in-flight calls were made on 9/11, the evidence is underwhelming to say the least, not much there to prove anything there. Time for placed call, zero seconds...
With skeptics like Beard, it's no wonder the perps felt confident demolishing 3 skyscrapers in broad daylight.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SirPatrickHenry

Actually, what you just said was wrong. Truthers get very little right.

Take for example the post above mine. Where the fellow says the 3 buildings were demoished. Quite simply, he's wrong. He makes an outlandish claim with no facts to support the outlandish claim.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by beard

Everything you just said there is wrong.

( You see, this fifth grade style of debating you have doesn't solve anything. Nor waiver any belief a person has, just makes you look like the Troll you are.)

[edit on 24-11-2009 by SirPatrickHenry]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Well as I remember the CIA revealed that she did not make the call, cell phones won't work in the air and the plane phone had no record of the call. Olson lied to back up his boss, Bush. So she didn't make the call and who knows if she's even really dead.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
Well as I remember the CIA revealed that she did not make the call, cell phones won't work in the air and the plane phone had no record of the call. Olson lied to back up his boss, Bush. So she didn't make the call and who knows if she's even really dead.

The CIA did not reveal any such thing.

Barbara Olson is dead. The plane which she was an occupant of was hijacked and flown into the Pentagon. There were no survivors from the flight.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by damwel

This is pure nonsense. First, she used the AirFone which did have a record of the call. An AT&T operator (Mercy Lorenzo) helped in connecting one of the calls to 202-514-2201 according to her 302 statement. I just dialed the number, it is the Solicitor Generals office.

911Myths

[edit on 24-11-2009 by 911files]

FYI: I have the original un-redacted version of her 302 with the phone number.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by 911files]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by beard

The answers to your questions are quite easy to find. Hint: Collect Call.

So it was a collect call? There would be a record of that to. Is that what you are saying it was and what are you basing that on?

oh and none of that answers why you signed back up so quickly after getting banned.

[edit on 11/24/09 by Lillydale]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

911files did the work for you. Look above your post.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by beard

"Believed"

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SirPatrickHenry

voice morphing, mini bombs at the base of light poles, missle in broad daylight, DNA planted.
.....or Barabara Olson talked to her husband which Ted and his secretary have no motive to lie about.

The mindset of truthers fascinates me much. yes it does.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Theodore (Ted) Olsen:

1. Defended President Reagen in Iran-Contra Affair

2. Defended convicted Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard

3. Contradicted himself about phone calls received from his wife on 911

www.globalresearch.ca...

4. As Solicitor General, lobbied for anti-terrorism legislation immediately after 911

The job of the Solicitor General is to represent the U.S. Government before the Supreme Court of the United States, not to lobby for new legislation.

en.wikipedia.org...

Draw your own conclusions as to how credible this guy is and whether or not he had an agenda in promoting the official story.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by beard

First call at 7:15 in the morning...

Correct me if I'm wrong, But were they not still boarding at 7:15 in the morning ?

Timeline

I realize that could have something to do with Central time(If I'm missing what timezone is on the document, please do point it out)

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

voice morphing, mini bombs at the base of light poles, missle in broad daylight, DNA planted. .....or Barabara Olson talked to her husband which Ted and his secretary have no motive to lie about.

The mindset of truthers fascinates me much. yes it does.

And now Ted Olson is in on the coverup!!!!!! BTW, David Ray Griffin fooled you in that article with lies and misinformation. I counted 22 lies/misinfo in the brief article which I had read and laughed at long, long ago.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join