It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO, when the Army investigate

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
the plasma doesn't look dense enough to hide any solids inside at least not overall, maybe in 1 or 2 dense spots it could be possible.

I agree, but one should keep in mind that most of the Hessdalen images from the 80’s are long exposures That image is of a ”flashing light” in motion and one can see two flashes during the exposuretime of some seconds.

The images don’t give much information really about shape and so on.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
At 28 min : hessdalen, and a video of an ufo.

video.google.fr...#

And more photos.

A local inhabitant of hessdalen : "I got 67 observation in my life"

"The Most impressive, it happened January 20, 1986. When we reached the crest we saw three great light on the ground, there was one that has moved to the left, she turned around the other, and it goes up and down, and then the middle has moved in its turn. It is not stayed, we returned to our homes because we were afraid"

The journalist : " And what do you think it is " ( to the scientist)
The scientist : " Initially when we started, I thought when we will have data, we could find a solution, but ultimately the more data we get, the more we work on it, and it becomes more mysterious"

At 40 min : an other video of what could be an object in between lights.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by psychederic]

[edit on 25-11-2009 by psychederic]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
About the project to investigate further :

Should contact richard haines.

Aviation Safety in the USA: A hitherto neglected factor by Richard Haines, Ph.D, au format Adobe Acrobat (fichier PDF, 287 Ko).

www.ufologie.net...

He said that 25 % of pilot have got One or more visual contact with a ufo.

www.narcap.org...

Muffon has also database but more from people, and less from pilots.

The project aim at building correlation about strong evidence. We should take just pilots report.

Then we could find interresting information behind event.

Maybe is there "invisible base" on earth , and where.

And what could be the next possible ufo event, and where.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by psychederic
At 28 min : hessdalen, and a video of an ufo.

video.google.fr...#

At 40 min : an other video of what could be an object in between lights.
[

Yes, the spectroscopic data are very interesting. In several cases (both in 1984, 2001 and 2002) it seems like a continious specter, indicating a solid object – not just gas/plasma.

Spectrographic records

The unique thing about Hessdalen in my opinion, is that the usual stories about saucer, cigar- and triangular-shaped ”crafts” (anecdotal evidence) is combined with real scientific research (scientific evidence).

Besides, the witnesses seems to be very thrustworthy ”down to earth” people:

Observations 1996 - 2006

(Notice, these are just a few of the total report material)

And sometimes the scientists themselves are source for the anecdotes:

Last year we also saw a triangle in the sky. A TRIANGLE? Yes, you can get information on this by reading my EMBLA 2000 report indicated in the bibliographic reference of the last EMBLA 2001 study. Last year we saw the triangle, but we couldn't document it because that day we didn't have a videocamera with us. It was impossible to follow it with a normal reflex camera. But it was just a triangle with three lights on the vertices. The lights were fixed, not blinking, and it was coming from north towards us and it did stop exactly over us. There were five of us and when it was over us it started to make a rotation around its axis while it was standing still. And after some seconds, about 15 seconds, the lights faded very gradually and the triangle disappeared over our heads. This is a story, but unfortunately we couldn't document or take measurements. But it happened.

Source:
Interview: Massimo Teodorani, Ph.D.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join