It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need ATS's HELP!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Hi ATS,
Im sure i have made a topic o this before buutt...
This is really annoying me, i have a constant 24hr a day ache between my eyes,
the thing is, i have seen 2 doctors, 3 hospital visits, seen a ENT, seen a neurologist, had a CT and MRI scan, and a optician, and they are all baffled! They dont know why i have this!

I have been told by a few people it might be related to energy, thrid eye or something like this, i have no idea about any of these things, can ATS help me>?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Have you tried having your chakras balanced? I had a similar thing with my throat...someone suggested this and oddly enough it helped.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Could you explain how i could acheive this?
Im very new with the spiritual side of life

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Probably a brain tumor, nothing to worry about of possibly being enlightened or starting to awake into cosmic uniteness

Being serious, try different diet, leave out something of your diet and wait couple of days, if it won't work, leave out something else; repeat that untill you hopefully find out the reason what was the cause of the ache. If that doesn't work, go into a brain scan.

-v

[edit on 24-11-2009 by v01i0]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I'd recommend doing some research, finding out what the chakras are. There are many ways to achieve this. I personally sought help from someone knowledgeable to help me get started on the path. For some it involves some focused meditation and even dietary changes or maybe yoga or other exercise, with focus on the area you are having issues with. There are self-help recommendations out there too but it saves a lot of time to have someone guide you, and it's nice to have someone to discuss progress and questions with as well. It's just another way of focusing on the whole you...the physical and the spiritual.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Try taking wheat products,gluten and flour out of your diet.
You never now,it worked for a friend of mine who was having lots of problems that the docs couldn't figure out.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Do you wear glasses? Or maybe need them? Maybe you've been out in the sun a lot and squinting? Or on the computer too much at a bad angle to the screen? Try an eye doc?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I went to an optician earlier this month, she said my vision was good and i had no need for glasses, i even had a photo of the inside of my eyeballs done.

I have to see another doctor in feburary.

I cant handle it anymore, its stopping me doing my college work properly.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
If you look at this site: home.xtra.co.nz...

This has a lot of information and meditations of many kinds. Follow the links down on the left hand side.

Rest is very important too, if it is related to the psi centers or the chakras, also even simply for a headache.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
I have been told by a few people it might be related to energy, thrid eye or something like this, i have no idea about any of these things, can ATS help me?

I don't think you have a third eye.

Believe what you want. Try looking up acupuncture. Maybe that will help.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Are you in a dorm? Maybe something in the air. Mold or smoke or whatever.

Also, good on getting your eyes checked...explore the ergonomics angle. Are you studying laying down? Sleeping in a way that you might be pinching a neck nerve? Just more thoughts...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
There is an old Apache trick called grounding you can try if you think you've built up to much energy...

What you do find a bit of bare soil. slightly damp, living soil, where things grow... take off your shoes and wiggle your bare feet deep into that soil so you make a good contact with the earth... then you simply close your eyes, take a deep breath and as you exhale imagine your energy flowing down and out your feet into the earth.

Its just like earth grounding an electrical circuit...don't knock it until you try it... my redskin ancestors knew things... things we should have never have forgotten... good luck and hope it works for you

[edit on 24-11-2009 by DaddyBare]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

That's too cool! Thanks for sharing it. This is exactly how I feel at the beach when I stand there facing the waves with my feet dug in the sand...there's no way to describe the feeling. Grounded is close...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I've had several reports of people finding relief from sinus pain by using
these

If a cold settled there this will do the trick.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by randyvs]

new topics

top topics

join