It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KYMATICA- Your True Purpose In Life, The Ego, Logos & Creation a MUST WATCH!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Watched the whole thing and found it exceedingly hokey.

It was basically just the same recycled Zeitgeist-y David Icke dribble we've all seen before. Nothing new, individual or of particular merit.

Anything that cites Jordan Maxwell as a source has got to be poked fun of for sure. And the Isis-Ra-El thing again? Really?!...

I did enjoy the first part, I've always found Astro-Theology a pleasingly simple and logical physical explanation for the origins of religious worship.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

The number one most illusive malignant wall of confusion in relation to the human perception is the fact of not believing everything to be one single being.

All is one.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I watched the whole thing and I must say that I enjoyed it.
I hope we all learned something and I definitely feel that it's an important doccie to watch

WELL DONE!!

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I was simply pointing out that sources should be provided IN the film at the time they're being used.

For example, I say the film is unprofessional and almost insulting to the viewer because Ben Stewart, one of the two creators and the narrator/director is "interviewed". See how I provide evidence for my claims after making it?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
These are also awesome movies: zeitgeistmovie.com...

Anyone know if Talismanic Idols is progressing with the Hanged Man Project?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I don't want to hijack your thread, but I just created a thread of my own that very much relates to this. I will warn you, it is quite "heady" and deliberately unique in style, but I think it ties in perfectly with this topic, albeit far too long to post here without hijacking. It is "Discussion of the Meaning of Our Lives in a Currently Unraveling Drama, and the Logic of Our Centers," and it is in the Philosophy, Metaphysics, blah, blah blah forum

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
i, too, will have to keep this video in mind, so i'll be back at a later date to post my opinion of it!

thanks for sharing the video!

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
It is amazing how many ignorant fools bash this video saying the evidence is "hokey" or completely wrong. Nearly every bit of information in this video can be found to be true through research.

Don't hate others because you were raised to see through one point of view. Hate yourself for not finding reality and looking at your beliefs through anothers eyes.

How can you know what you believe to be true, when that is the only viewpoint you have.

If a person was raised to believe yellow was blue and left was up, they would fight until their death for their beliefs. Only because they never saw the other side.. Truly sad.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
can`t say enough good things about it. totally changed the way i see things and also confirmed so many things i believed to be true in the past. it was a key eye-opener for me. influenced by jordan maxwell, michael tsarion, david icke, etc., i wish everyone in the world would watch this with an open mind even if many may not like it.

about the part with the animal cruelty and the comments i see a lot, it is explained in the movie why people react the way they do. i believe what he is saying is that we are basically in denial that we are capable of such cruelty and just not willing to admit it which is an act of the false ego.

some quotes that address this issue from the movie:

"I say that even as the holy and righteous cannot rise beyond the highest which is in each of you, so the wicked and the weak cannot fall lower than the lowest which is in you also." - Kahlil Gibran

"People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul." - Carl Jung

i would also highly recommend his film "ungrip" and any of his other works and interviews along with the works of michael tsarion.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join