It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gospel Of Judus Teaches 'Saklas & his Angels Created Adam & Eve,Not 'God'.Hence the Imperfection.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by zosomike

Hi!

No, but I have read the Book of Enoch, the Gospel of Judas and a whole lot on Lilith... If you have a link or something to point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated!

The best I could find was This

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Yeah, I've read all of the above!
Makes for some interesting brain-chewing...!

Ehh..I don't think it really matters where or how you come across the text, it's about the content and for me, the Judas and Mary texts definitey helped to expand my consciousness.

Much love...

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I don't think Judas was actually trying to help Jesus out. The man sold Jesus for 30 pieces of silver, so anything he supposedly written (which he didn't) is meaningless to the Gospel.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Oh sorry, I forgot you were there to see whether he wrote it or not. You were probably also there to see the every separate book of the Bible being written. Tell me, how mind blowing was it to see Jesus walk on water?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

That's the thing, Jesus KNEW that Judas was to betray him and so fully fully expected it.
He also alluded to it.
Therefore, if Judas had a change of heart, and didn't give the info to the Sanhedran, then Jesus would've looked a bit crazy,Not to mention, that none of his prophecies would have come into fruition.

We are all here in this hologram we call life to follow a certain purpose, (among other things)
Judas followed his purpose exactly the way he was meant to.
It's all cause and effect.

Much love...

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

How racist. And how convenient for the Jews.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
For a moment just consider that Jesus was on a path of purification as a real human. He searched for understanding throughout his life and knew that his own kind would stand against him because his understandings didnt agree with his own kind and their ways.

So after a while....he could see that they were going to want him dead and killed for things such as blasphemy, not keeping the laws, and interrupting their selling of animals for sacrifices at the temple. Image what it would be like, what mind set you would have, if you knew eventually people would kill you, and in the mean time, you have to stay RIGHTEOUS, unblemished. After a while, I think Jesus would become ready in HIS own time to offer his life of flesh for the ones who wanted blood shed. If Jesus was living for the spiritual life and not this life....he could of very well decided to go to another soul he trusted and tell them....it is time, make it so.

Instead of just waiting around, and then being prepared according to when the people were ready to shed his blood, he knew it was going to happen, he knew the path he walked would end with them wanting him dead.

I could totally see someone with this mindset that brings change and uses their very life of flesh to do this....in the end, be the one that decided when the time was right.

For the OP....I can agree that a co-creator is the higher self over the material world here. God is what fills and fattens it with the Holy Spirit of Life. Yahweh and Saklas are pretty close one in the same in my book. Neither being God, the Holy One and Supreme One over all things.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I must confess that I have not read the gospel of Judas, and skipped a fair part of this thread, however, as soon as I saw the title a thought came to mind which could be quite interesting from a naive perspective.

Firstly, we must assume that we believe the content of these texts as truths.

Now if we look at the book of Genesis.. written much earlier by the Jewish people, these are 'stories' which have most probably been passed down countless generations and whilst could bare the truth, are likely to be quite removed in my opinion.

** Ive actually just read a book by Andrew Collins called Gods of Eden. In it he claims the Egyptian king Akhenaten (a somewhat heretic king) forced from Egypt for his monotheistic beliefs (stemming from a much older civilisation) was none other than Moses, and formed a new religion away from Egypt, the Jews.
What I find most interesting about this is that, if true, then the stories which our holy texts are based are derived from a great ancient civilisation that, to this day, maintains so much mystery and controversy.**

Anyway, back the the original point, remember we are still assuming we believe everything in these texts. Regarding the gospel of Judas, written by either the disciple of Jesus, or his own followers, These are stories which are clearly based upon the orignal Jewish stories, yet would somebody so close to the son of God be more in the know, I would have to say of course he would.
So this could be a more truer picture of what actually 'happened'. Like I said, I have not read it, but perhaps there are reasons why it was chosen not to be included in the bible (aside from the fact it was Judas).

Obviously, these points are slightly focused towards my own opinions of how our history has panned out, but I hope they may be of interest to somebody. If not, then oh well.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by lezvigi

Anyway, back the the original point, remember we are still assuming we believe everything in these texts. Regarding the gospel of Judas, written by either the disciple of Jesus, or his own followers, These are stories which are clearly based upon the orignal Jewish stories, yet would somebody so close to the son of God be more in the know, I would have to say of course he would. So this could be a more truer picture of what actually 'happened'. Like I said, I have not read it, but perhaps there are reasons why it was chosen not to be included in the bible (aside from the fact it was Judas).

You should read it, it's not that long and I guarantee it will blow your mind!

The way I see it, these texts are there...they must stem from somewhere, right? And the ones that fascinate me, are the ones left out cold. I am not assuming they are all true and real, but by reading up as much as you can you will/might begin to realize the bs from the truth.

And I agree with the previous member that posted something along the lines of- Jesus knew this was what needed to happen, if it didn't he would have been killed by another party anyway, and he knew this. Judas was the only one of the disciples that truly understood Jesus in the first place...He trusted him, to understand what needed to be done and follow through with it.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I would just like to add this for interest sake-

When Jesus observed their lack of [understanding, he said] to them, “Why has this agitation led you to anger? Your god who is within you and […] [35] have provoked you to anger [within] your souls. [Let] any one of you who is [strong enough] among human beings bring out the perfect human and stand before my face.” They all said, “We have the strength.” But their spirits did not dare to stand before [him], except for Judas Iscariot. He was able to stand before him, but he could not look him in the eyes, and he turned his face away.

Judas [said] to him, “I know who you are and where you have come from. You are from the immortal realm of Barbelo. And I am not worthy to utter the name of the one who has sent you.”

JESUS SPEAKS TO JUDAS PRIVATELY
Knowing that Judas was reflecting upon something that was exalted, Jesus said to him, “Step away from the others and I shall tell you the mysteries of the kingdom. It is possible for you to reach it, but you will grieve a great deal. [36] For someone else will replace you, in order that the twelve [disciples] may again come to completion with their god.” Judas said to him, “When will you tell me these things, and [when] will the great day of light dawn for the generation?”

Let me know if you want more.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I saw someone point out the Gospel of Mary, another that you may be interested in checking out is the Gospel of Thomas.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Majiq

Really, I love hearing about all these Gospels I never knew existed... Thought they were all still lost.

Thanks for pointing that out.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
If there was any truth to the gospel of Judus I would say Saklas was the master worker of God who had a legion of angels assigned to him for the creation of earth's life forms. None of the angels were named in the bible till way later.

I believe the creator had angelic involvement during the creative periods, where he got input on how things should look. Adam got to name the animals. It seems fitting enough that they took part in the designing process. God can take credit because he provided the material and knowledge to make the physical universe. It's just like a wealthy contractor who plans to have a skyscraper built. It would be understood that the contractor built the skyscraper, even though he did not literally build it himself.

It is my oppinion that Satan, or whatever his real name was (possibly Ba-el), designed the serpent family. The serpent family that had four limbs in the beginning, before they were cursed. (Ever seen a male python's lower talons?)

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by lezvigi

I honestly believe that the book was not included in the Bible because is just didn't correlate with the rest of the gospels.
Matthew, Mark, Luke & John are like a reitteration of each other.

If the Gospels of Mary & Judas and also the book of Enoch were included, then we would have a different and more truthful perspective on everything, but they weren't.
This means that we now have a distorted image of who Jesus really was.

Religion in the days WAS the goverment. Constantine knew that to change what books were included would develop a different image of the truth.
He also may have not included the aforementioned books simply because he didn't have the capacity to understand what they contained!!
Since he was the Emperor of Rome, he couldn't be seen to NOT understand. It wouldn't give his loyal subjects much confidence in him as thier leader.

I strongly urge you to read these books...they really do change your conciousness and perspective.
To me, the Bible is like being given an encyclopedia with a few volumes removed, only you don't know it.
Then you stumble upon, (or should I say that Sychronicity causes you to read) these unknown volumes and you finally have a full encyclopedia to read.
BRILLIANT!

Much love...

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
So people want a book by Judus who betrayed Jesus and people here are siding with him? So if he was consumed by the devil we should take his word for it now? It just shows how messed up people are who rather believe the lie.

Galatians 1

No Other Gospel

6I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you by the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— 7which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned! 9As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let him be eternally condemned!

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

How do you know what happened, how it happened? How do you know?

Do you test your knowledge somehow?

You see others as 'wrong' because they arent standing up and claiming 'they know' and wanting others to just 'believe'.

Im not standing up for any gospel, I am speaking for the right to seek and use intuition. All the answers are probably in many writings and the full truth logically cant be totally known as 'truth'.

Just saying....

Jesus brought new ways, new wisdom's...the people are the ones that betrayed the man that walked a righteous path.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Time lord...

All I was saying was that

A) Judas was meant to betray Christ and Christ new this. Therefore he was doing God's will. Only...people see Judas as evil because he was the betrayer. I doubt Jesus would have seen it that way. If Judas WAS evil, he wouldn't have felt such remorse for what he had done and ultimately wouldn't have taken his own life. It re-inforces the fact that we all have a plan and a purpose marked out for us whether we like it or not. It HAD to happen for the rest of process to continue.

B) It adds new dimensions to read things written by OTHER people who were close to Jesus. Mary was arguably Jesus best friend and notably the only woman of 'significance' (other than Deborah and Jezebel) in the Bible. The only reason I believe her Gospel was omitted was because of the history of her 'profession' before she met Christ. the Disciples themselves were critical of her and doubted/questioned Jesus when she met Him.
I suspect this may have been a reson why He divulged things to her that were not divulged to the Disciples.

Im not saying disregard the rest of the Bible, it's just refreshing to read another perspective or 2 to gain a deeper understanding, instead of solely concentrating on what was collated by an Emperor.

Much love...

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The New Testaments are all bind by the Holy Spirit, all those who wrote it had some power that God gave them and had to be spiritually inspired, so to sort out the problem if someone had that spirit and he felt he had to refuse some other Gospels and writings then it was because the spirit refused to acknowledge it otherwise they would have added to it. If Judas in the end was corrupting in the spirit of the Devil then it had to be excluded.

Just a theory;
On a deeper note maybe Jesus rewrote history like some kind of time displacement, where one timeline never happened but sort of did and was extinguished before the Devil and his Angels got to it like the beginning is just as accessible as the end of time in heaven.

Because sometimes the Devil works backwards and plants time bomb traps that leave remnants but they do not grow into that timeline, the Jesus and the Cross puts a stop to that which leaves either a story that could have happened with a story that did not. It is quite deep and would like to make a thread about this theory.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: jinx880101
Well that at least explains the 'Us' & 'Our' in that sentence that has bothered me for ages now. Now, there may be a lot of controversy around the Gospel of Judas but I don't see it any different than any other book in the Bible.

But I guess all of us have asked this question to ourselves- Who is the 'Us' in the book of Genesis?

“Then Saklas said to his angels, ‘Let us create a human being after the likeness and after the image.’ They fashioned Adam and his wife Eve, who is called, in the cloud, Zoe. For by this name all the generations seek the man, and each of them calls the woman by these names. Now, Sakla did not [53] com[mand …] except […] the gene[rations …] this […]. And the [ruler] said to Adam, ‘You shall live long, with your children.’”

First of all, who is Saklas?

Wikipedia-

Demiurge (the Latinized form of Greek dēmiourgos, δημιουργός, literally "public or skilled worker", from dēmios "belonging to the people, public" + ergon "work"[1], and hence a "maker", "artisan" or "craftsman") in philosophical and religious language is a term for a creator deity, responsible for the creation of the Universe.

Plato has the speaker Timaeus refer to the demiurge frequently in the Socratic dialogue Timaeus circa 360 BCE. The title character refers to the demiurge as the entity who “fashioned and shaped” the material world. Timaeus describes the Demiurge as unreservedly benevolent and hence desirous of a world as good as possible. The world remains allegedly imperfect, however, because the demiurge had to work on pre-existing chaotic, indeterminate matter.

So, all is not as it seems to be & the more I read & research, the more confused I get...

What I do realize though or gather from what I have read. Is that 'God' is but the consciousness within all of us & everything around us.
Allow me to clarify-

The first and highest aspect of God is the One, the source or the Monad. Plato describes this concept (the monad or the one) as the Good above the demiurge, the good that is manifest through the demiurge and the work of the demiurge. The Monad emanated the Nous (consciousness) from its "indeterminate" vitality due to the monad being so abundant that it overflowed back onto itself causing self reflection.

Seems to me we have have been fed a warped view on what God actually is and what it stands for.

Now, I know what you might be thinking, Who created Saklas & His Angels?

The Self Generated-

JESUS TEACHES JUDAS ABOUT COSMOLOGY: THE SPIRIT AND THE SELF-GENERATED

Jesus said, “[Come], that I may teach you about [secrets] no person [has] ever seen. For there exists a great and boundless realm, whose extent no generation of angels has seen, [in which] there is [a] great invisible [Spirit], which no eye of an angel has ever seen, no thought of the heart has ever comprehended,and it was never called by any name.

The Self Generated is God (our consciousness & everything good that moves through us & around us). And bear in mind, it states that it was never called by any name...Yet, we call 'him' Yahweh' amongst many other names.

More....

“And a luminous cloud appeared there. He said, ‘Let an angel come into being as my attendant.’ “A great angel, the enlightened divine Self-Generated, emerged from the cloud. Because of him, four other angels came into being from another cloud, and they became attendants for the angelic Self-Generated. The Self-Generated said, [48] ‘Let […] come into being […],’ and it came into being […]. And he [created] the first luminary to reign over him. He said, ‘Let angels come into being to serve [him],’ and myriads without number came into being. He said, ‘[Let] an enlightened aeon come into being,’ and he came into being. He created the second luminary [to] reign over him, together with myriads of angels without number, to offer service. That is how he created the rest of the enlightened aeons. He made them reign over them, and he created for them myriads of angels without number, to assist them.

I will conclude with this paragraph which makes little sense to me. I'm not quite sure what to make of it- What comes to mind is that these are planets or heavenly bodies complete with a true consciousness.

ADAMAS AND THE LUMINARIES

“Adamas was in the first luminous cloud that no angel has ever seen among all those called ‘God.’ He [49] […] that […] the image […] and after the likeness of [this] angel. He made the incorruptible [generation] of Seth appear […] the twelve […] the twentyfour […]. He made seventy-two luminaries appear in the incorruptible generation, in accordance with the will of the Spirit. The seventy-two luminaries themselves made three hundred sixty luminaries appear in the incorruptible generation, in accordance with the will of the Spirit, that their number should be five for each. “The twelve aeons of the twelve luminaries constitute their father, with six heavens for each aeon, so that there are seventy-two heavens for the seventy-two luminaries, and for each [50] [of them five] firmaments, [for a total of] three hundred sixty [firmaments …]. They were given authority and a [great] host of angels [without number], for glory and adoration, [and after that also] virgin spirits, for glory and [adoration] of all the aeons and the heavens and their firmaments.

So many heavens and so many firmaments- Extraterrestrial life anyone?

Sources - Gospel of Judas
- Wikipedia- Saklas, Demiurge

I came to the conclusion that Yahweh, Saklas, and the demiurge are one and the same thing. Yahweh, Saklas, and the demiurge created us so Yahweh, Saklas, and the demiurge can be considered a god, but Yahweh, Saklas, and the demiurge-our creator is not the good and loving god or creator most religious and spiritual people think it is!
edit on 09 10 2016 by MikeS80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: jinx880101

According to genesis Chapter one God created Man as male and female.
God never gave them names.

In Genesis Chapter two..... This Lord God comes into the picture and formes Adam from the dust on the ground, puts him to sleep and formed a Garden eastward in Eden. Where the heck is Eden?

Many think that Lord God formed Eden...but according to the Words in genesis Chapter two. The garden was formed eastward in Eden. Eden must have already existed.

According to verse 24 in genesis Chapter 3. Eden is a celestial Place not of Earth. Adam and Eve vere driven out from Eden Cherubims.

In verse 23.

Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken .

In verse 23 it is stated that Lord God had taken Adam? Why wouldnt it say: To till the ground from whench he was formed??

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join