It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New World Order, Verichip and the Microchip Agenda

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Diary Entry by Greg Nikolettos (about the author)www.opednews.com...

"People have busy lives these days, working extra hard to keep a roof over their head and food on the table. And those are just the lucky ones, so we are told. Life in this particular dog-eat-dog system can be stressful. We have been trained by behavioural experts to live our lives as expendable cogs upholding a cruel and vindictive machine for the benefit of a dominant minority of ruthless elitist criminals at the top."

Well this is something I was not really aware of, and that is the connection between IBM and the RFID chip maker VeriChip.
Verichip has recently changed it's name to PositiveID Corporation, stock symbol PSID.
I myself did not put much into this chipping thing other than, possible medical and security reason for use, but after reading this article it seems there is a more sinster motive behind this whole plot to begin chipping people.
From what they say it will not be but possibly a few years till the pratice of chipping people will be common and totally accecpted by the general population.
It was also stated that it would, could be used to control the people, by just turning off their chip, if they were uncooperative.
This sounds like what is straight out of the Bible, Mark of the Beast and all that stuff.

I know this has been address in part, before with VeriChip, but as far as I am aware this is something new for PostiveID Corp.

Heres is link to whole story quite abit of info. www.opednews.com...

[edit on 24-11-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

Microchipping is tucked safely away in Obama's healthcare plan. They'll put it into people on gov't healthcare first, you know, the medicare and medicaid folks. Then it'll be voluntary at first to the public, and then mandatory around about the year 2015 or so.

The Bilderbergs want us all chipped by the year 2017. Myself, I will let them go ahead and chop my head off! My soul belongs to God, so satan can have my body!

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

I'm of about the same mind set as you, but this article, talks about how they have been working this into our accecptance for years and the IBM, Nazi connection.
So it seems we are being programmed for this.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by thewind

The Bilderbergs want us all chipped by the year 2017.

are you just making crap up?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   

How long has this talk about the Chip been around ???

( I believe it.)

When I was 5 my parent's had this friend who would come around and talk about it, ALL THE TIME, about this stuff. We thought he was nuts,and when he mysteriously died about 10 years ago we gave it no real thought, but then, we saw Freedom to Fascism....

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by '___'omino

No he isn't, I'm not a religious guy either.

The Health Care bill calls for a National Medical Device Registry, and Obama's Stimulus package calls for an end to all paper work in the Medical field.

Put 2 and 2 together.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirPatrickHenry

No he isn't, I'm not a religious guy either.

The Health Care bill calls for a National Medical Device Registry, and Obama's Stimulus package calls for an end to all paper work in the Medical field.

Put 2 and 2 together.

I'm talking specifically about the date -- People have been screaming this from the mountaintops for years -- sounds like the aliens that came on the 21 or 22 to me

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Yes read that article, this is getting close to a reality.

The way I came across this info was fact I was thinking about investing in VeriChip seems like a solid company that going places.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
You know what's sad.

That this Chip could save so many lives.

But because of those stupid Tribulation movies, ( I think thats where the idea sparked) people will fear it, like they fear everything, cause the mass is just a metaphorical giant shaking Chihuahua.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

You want a chip in you ?????

Seriously ?????

I don't follow any religion what so ever, but they are not going to put a chip in me.

Its CONTROL! That's all anything ever is.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SirPatrickHenry

Really VeriChip / PositiveID Corp. is working on a chip that will register the sugar levels in people with Diabetes, this would be a great help to people who need to constantly monitor their sugar with out the jab.

The problem is the government is involved in helping to much, but what else can they do, it's all about problems controlling problems, it don't work but what can you do, build more prisons.

In the year 2075 all crime has been removed from planet Earth, the robot Cops, locked away the last free Human.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
You know what's sad.

That this Chip could save so many lives.

But because of those stupid Tribulation movies, ( I think thats where the idea sparked) people will fear it, like they fear everything, cause the mass is just a metaphorical giant shaking Chihuahua.

Live free or die. The price is not worth it, its not fear its common sense.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

www.nolanchart.com...
Posted By: Lori
Date: 2009-01-27 18:32:22

This will most likely be the organization that will chip everyone with the mark and make it the only way to buy and sell. They will convince the public that this is for everyone's good, it would stop identity theft and help fight terrorist atacks.

Jack Van Impe says this group is the one who's goal is to have this mark in everyone by 2017. At the rate we are going it may be sooner.

However, the Bible has a serious warning for anyone who accepts this mark.

Everyone should read the books of Daniel, Jeremiah, Matthew, Ezekiel, and Revelation.

It is all spelled out what is coming very soon in the above books.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Microchipping has been around since 1932, and has been perfected over the years from there. It first was started for livestock.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I think they will dangle the chip in front of us as a way to easily navigate the hyper security conscious world. Imagine no lines at the airport, no cops hassling you, no carrying around a wallet full of cash and credit cards.
They will make life WITHOUT the chip unbearable until everyone can't get in line fast enough to get theirs. Problem-reaction-solution works for consumer items as well as politics.

As for me, a hip replacement, a hearing aid or false teeth would be acceptable. A microchip? No way. completely unacceptable.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Yea there seems to be alot of over paranoid ramblings - This chip can be used in both ways and the one way really could do alot of good! Its time to freaking break out of your little doomy gloomy shells and start acting like real people! If there was GPS in this it could solve kidnappings etc etc -- its all how it is used -- and don't pitch be that BS that its all about control in the GOV. wake up people things change (we make the change instead of complaining about it)

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

ITS A CHIP!

Do any of you know the ramifications of that ?????

It's suppose to be "doing good"

Your are PIECE OF LIVE STOCK at that point...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Check it out (this video was produced by IBM at least a couple years ago)

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

A sick person would jump on board in a second, I would chip my own child if it might help to save his, her life.
To use it as a tool would be good, there are a lot of bad people out there, the problem comes with more government control of you personal life, knowing your biz.
Once all person property is chipped, all transactions are recorded, it will make it much harder for crook to be crooks.
Right now the chip is still hackable, until they develope the security the chp is going no where, and people don't like hackers.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Bam, they've got you!
'

top topics

<<   2 >>

join