It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe's New President is a Jesuit!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
The Jesuit tentacles just got a tighter hold on us.

This virtually unknown politician from Belgium gets elected to be one of the most powerful men in the world. Shocking, I know...

" He was educated (drumroll, s'il vous plaît) by Jesuits in Brussels, went onto the Catholic University of Leuven, and in the 1980s wrote a book about Christendom as a modern idea. He is, in short, a bearer of the torch first lit by the Catholic architects of European unity-- De Gasperi, Schuman, Adenauer -- who, like Van Rompuy, were all Christian Democrats for whom faith and Europe went together."

source:americamagazine

[edit on 23-11-2009 by GioTheGreek]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

If we haven't been hypnotized for the past few decades and if, we "follow the money", we arrive at the European central banks that deposit their assets 'along with the world's majority of central banks' in a PRIVATE consortuim, a virtual central bank of all central banks B.I.S. in Switzerland , founded and funded by the Onassis, Rotschild and Rockefeller name lender's of the welthiest institution of the world: Vatican City, if you still think Bill Gates is the richest man you really need to trash that T.V. already.

This bank has been used to finance the modern Jesuit crusades with the octopus arm of the Military Order of Malta, SMOM, CIA and its subsidiary Xe security corporation previously known as blackwater. The Jesuit Sovgrein Military Order of Malta SMOM with a permanent seat and powers at the United Nations that no other country enjoys, only that it is not a country, is protected by international law and sovgreinty recognized by most countries, a privilege of virtual unaccountability with no borders, all rights and no responsibilities but to their master general, the black pope. Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Belgium rome-pius is now crowned as the first president of the Kingdom of Europe.

Link:VanRomp Article - Check out the tower of "Basel/Babel" pic ref

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Jesuit formation is meant to form men who are open and ready to serve whatever is the Church’s current need.

No wonder Turkey doesn't stand a chance now to get into EU.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
is jesuit slang for jewish? im not familiar with racist terminology.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Rumpy is a Bilderberg aint he ?

I got this thought: IS China taking over ??
The Agenda 21 and how China wants USA and they in a way think they should have as they 'discovered' it first ??

Obamam had two accounts for Not saluting the flag , if i am not mistaking, and did you see obama BOWING to the China Man ?????

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
You taking the piss buddy or are you serious?

The Society of Jesus (Latin: Societas Iesu, S.J. and S.I. or SJ, SI) is a Catholic religious order of clerks regular whose members are called Jesuits.

No racism here.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Yes he is a Bilderberger.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by GioTheGreek
Europe's New President is a Jesuit!

So?

If he was Jewish you'd go nuts
Islam would have dark implications
Scientologist he'd be best buddies with Tom Cruise
Jedi Knight you wouldn't take him seriously
Atheist you'd call him Godless
it goes on and on...

The guy's just got the job and before he's put pen to paper you're trying to kick his teeth in! Let's see how he behaves THEN decide.

I'm not a Jesuit either

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by GioTheGreek

The Jesuit tentacles just got a tighter hold on us.

This virtually unknown politician from Belgium gets elected to be one of the most powerful men in the world. Shocking, I know...

The president of EU doesn't have much executive powers, so that is hardly such powerful position. The real powerful ones are those who control the flow of currency.

-v

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

I think you're right. It wasn't a month ago everyone was screaming that it was the end of the world because Tony Blair was the new EU Prez. You'd think they be happy he isn't but nope, it's still the end of the world no matter who gets in and god forbid, HE'S CATHOLIC!

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Whatever...

I'm just spreading a bit of news that I found interesting...

No racism here.

Any why does everyone, keep bringing up Jewish?

Take your anti anti-semitism to another thread.

As for you Lola..... he hasn't put the pen to the paper yet and he's already said,

“2009 is also the first year of global governance, with the establishment of the G20 in the middle of the financial crisis. The climate conference in Copenhagen is another step towards the global management of our planet.".

Do one.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Have a look at this thread Lola and Co.

Secrets of the Jesuits

That`s why I started a thread about this.

I figured some of you may find it interesting to know he was Jesuit schooled, not because I have a hate on for Catholics.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Have a look at this thread Lola and Co.

Secrets of the Jesuits

That`s why I started a thread about this.

I figured some of you may find it interesting to know he was Jesuit schooled, not because I have a hate on for Catholics.

Every religion has some conspiracy in it. You just have to dig deep enough. If you can't be bothered digging you can start rumors, or generate enough coincidences to make it appear there's one there.
The guy got taught at a Jesuit School, so what? Considering his position now, I guess it was a good school! Fair play to the guy!

Besides, ALL religions desire power, and the usual path is via politics.
He's not reinstated the Spanish Inquisition (yet) or requested the burning of heretics.

His speech which you decided to dissect, is:

"We're living through exceptionally difficult times – the financial crisis and its dramatic impact on employment and budgets, the climate crisis which threatens our very survival, a period of anxiety , uncertainty and lack of confidence. Yet these problems can be overcome through a joint effort between our countries. 2009 is also the first year of global governance with the establishment of the G20 in the middle of the financial crisis. The climate conference in Copenhagen is another step toward the global management of our planet."

...which is the usual political speech saying "this is whats happening", "lets play nice together" and "I'll mention the climate as that a popular topic right now". Nothing new

Done one. Your pop!

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
It does seem unusual considering that Tony Blair converted to Catholicism a while back.

Was he attempting to win favor with the Pope?

If what you are implying is true,wouldn't the EU be nothing more than a modern equivalent of the Holy Roman empire?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
So the jesuits(i have no clue whther he is or not) and the anglo american empire get one each of the two top jobs in europe, on the face of it.

People need to not forget the anglo american empire, too.

Ask why when on the surface, england had no real input to eu, but why where they given second highest job going?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
he went to a jesuit school, that doesn't make him a jesuit.

interesting piece of information, none the less. the conspiracy nuggets attached to the EU are really piling up into one hell of a pile of .........

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GioTheGreek

Why are you upset? At least the Jesuit's focus on academics, and are among the more progresive Catholic orders. It could be much worse...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Whoop di doo.. the new head commissioner/president of the EU.. A Catholic/Christian superstate.. happens to have been educated by Jesuits and is also pro EU unification.. WOW!!

We'd better starting cleaning our guns because we're clearly all f***ed!! Oh wait.. We cant easily get guns here.. Looks like their plan worked. Roll on the end of the world.

Blaa blaa blaa blaa blaa

Originally posted by RoyalCanadian
is jesuit slang for jewish? im not familiar with racist terminology.

Jesuit = Order of Jesuits = Society of Jesus.. A section of Catholicism.

There is a small policy with Jesuits, not unlike most variations of Catholicism.. to spread Catholicism and Unification of Europe. But tbh, most of this means absolutely nothing.

I was educated in a Cistercian school before College and was never coerced into pushing anything in Catholicism after I left.

This is just the usual conspiracy nonsense, trying to find a way of linking a Catholic raised, pro EU politician to the reemergence of the 21st century Holy Roman Empire..

If he was Jewish, it would have been a Zionist takeover.. If he was Muslim, it would have been a terrorist takeover..

Also.. the original image said 'Joker'.. not 'Jesuit'..

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Here I thought I was spreading some ATS news, only to realise I`m being blasted by everyone out there..

Ah well. I tried

Next time I`ll find a weather balloon to post for you Lola... and call it a UFO

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Next time I`ll find a weather balloon to post for you Lola... and call it a UFO

Knowing that you're posting a weather balloon and attempting to convince others that it's not, would be defined as a hoax

Whenever we catch someone attempting to hoax this community we ban them straight away.

UFO Forum READ BEFORE Posting **02/18/2007 UPDATE***

What you could do is post a picture of a weather balloon, and perhaps a handful of other photographs depicting known objects and asking people their thoughts, would perhaps make a better thread. But, this matter would be for another thread and forum

top topics

<<   2 >>

join