It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Escape from Alcatraz - aka Planet Earth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
[Written while in trance]

Some may make it out of here many will not.

I don't know yet the extent of control and how far that arm reaches into our universe.

Some of the players are here, that much is true. No doubt they lead lavish lifesytles, and know the system and how to manipulate it.

The question is who is controlling who?

If my freedoms have been suffocated then has my spirit also been compromised?

I know for one thing there must be puppeteers at play surely after thousands of years of control that much would be a given. How far that level of controling consciousness goes is a matter that cannot yet be explained or understood on this level.

We must view ourselves as not the players but the played. It is only if we adopt that mind set that we can break free of our chains and escape the routine and mundane life that we are beginning to accept as reality. Nothing happens because this world is under lockdown.

To break free one must become skilled in the art of connection. It's the use of these skills that will open a path that should eventually lead to futhurment of your purpose.

There are many corridors of power. Each one is dependant on the structual integrity of another. You skills should help you see the channels and 'tune into' the frequency you need to pursue. Yes indeed pursue a frequency.

Remember there are divine elements of control also and it is those frequencies which you are are looking to tune into.

Think about who you trust and explore connections with them. Expand your mind, tune out of mundane society and tune into your higher purpose which as a minimum is to free your spirit. You will come across countermeasures inhibiting your momentum, these may be interuptions, they may be governing bodies. Please note if encounters with the later are experienced you may well be a threat to the control mechanisms that keep you from escaping. Such mechanisms can only be changed or challenged with radical thinking.

I cannot see where your paths will cross and with whom, but I know this pursue the ones that resonate and connect with your inner soul and you shall be free. The alternative is reincarnation during which your mind is wipped clean and is like starting again. But remember with this comes another layer of controls making escape even harder.

You are a soldier of light remember, be ready, be swift and be determined to win.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by pharaohmoan]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
[Written while going cross-eyed, humming and pretending to be in a trance]

j fnnigt tnni nfn k bgh hiohhnt nikjjghgr hgurg

Seriously i don't see the point to your post, is the trance part to give it more credability because the statements seem pretty generic and obvious.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Howeird

Then it's not for your ears and mind is it!

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
OK I wanted to get this out there. Has anyone else thought of the possibility that we are actually 'lost in space'? And can only reconnect if we become as one.

It's just that I am starting to sense we may be in a kind of black 'whole' that has become disconnected from our destiny. I also sense this is hollographic in nature which would make the importance of evolving and progressing all the more important, so much so in fact that it should be a common unified goal.

We have been sucked into a hole ie this reality that is feeding amd possibly perpetuating the wrong aspects of creation. It is litterally affecting our cells and preventing our mind, yes one of the greatest energetic assets we have to hand, from reaching the places it craves to be.

What do you think? Personally I think we need to start getting clever. And imposing common resonating ldeals of freedom.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

I think it might be unrealistic to contemplate us all becoming "as one". I cannot see 6 billion people all awakening to the awareness that we are spiritually manipulated because we allow it to happen. I think at best we can anticipate "some" humans being able to totally escape the Earth Matric and it's Astral counterpart, and so the reincarnation wheel and these souls will hopefully find one another some place "out there" and together we can form new worlds and new planes and be our own creators just as we were designed to be as we are but a mirror of the source.

Perhaps there will eventually be enough groups like this such that some sort of "mission" could be undertaken, a war of sorts against the beings who have got entrenched in the dark side of source , with a view to helping more souls to get free. But it might also be the case that the great majority remain trapped. At least they probably won't realize they are trapped, which is a kind of blessing.

I do feel time is running out now though, the net is closing on this particular cycle - perhaps it has something to do with the 26,000 year cycle , "the precession of the equinoxes". There is definately a sense of quickening and many are feeling we are approaching a cresecendo. Could be the last chance of escape until the end of the next cycle in 26,000 years time........?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Yes, I am beginning to think the same way. I think you're right, oneness of being seems more plausible in groups as you rightly said. I'm actually a little releaved tbh as I don't think it's entirely fair either that those that have not worked towards enlightenment also receive the gift of enternity. So thinking about it now yes it makes sense. I hope to use one of my skills in this area when we all become energetic again, it's to do with separating the wheat from the chaff and harmonising a organism that will be strong enough and resonant enough to survive and pass what I suspect will be some chaotic energy structures in the near future. Perhpas its what i've been working towards all along I don't know time will tell, but for sure I'm impressed you've come this far. You deserve the best pixie, and I hope your dreams come true sooner rather than later.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

The only consistent dream I have had is to be totally and utterly spiritually free . To BREAKTHROUGH this BS that is just everywhere ! You know, when I was born, I came out of the womb asleep and yawning. I have spent my entire life wondering "why the F^CK am I here" , doing my best to accept the situation but inside knowing there was so much more and that I did not want to come here again. I enjoy being in the physical, but not in this world within a species that is so fractured, so mentally and spiritually disturbed. It's just "not right" down here, there is something terribly wrong with this world and the people in it. I am angry that I cannot remember anything that led me to this existence, I have felt lost here for as long as I can remember. I cannot quite understand why I would have deliberately chosen to come here yet again with all my memories wiped and I have always had this feeling that I came here against my will, like I didn't ever really want to be here but "had" to come here. So make of that what you will but it makes more sense to me now in light of what I've come to believe in this past year . I feel I am here as something PUT me here and I'm not convinced it was me

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
[Written while in trance]

was this an extreme form of meditation that brought on this trance? How was it achieved? if you cant say then thats OK.

I don't know yet the extent of control and how far that arm reaches into our universe.

I think it extends far deeper than we can even imagine. If the truth came out most would not be able to take it. Most would feel extreme anger.

Some of the players are here, that much is true. No doubt they lead lavish lifesytles, and know the system and how to manipulate it.

The question is who is controlling who?

It is by those that know the ancient secrets of our true nature and abilities and have kept this information from us. Yes some of the players are here but not all are FROM here.

If my freedoms have been suffocated then has my spirit also been compromised?

Your spirit has not been allowed to follow its natural path, instead it is held back in many ways and then sent back for countless reincarnations. I see now several ways I have been held back from progressing onto the next stage of my spirits evolution. One way was the good old chakra system (ask yourself why is it we are told on countless sites to blast these energies out but are never actually told why.)I probably whont be liked for this but in my experience the chakra system IS a control system. I dont touch it now and that side of control has stopped. Yes its energy is required to progress, no doubt about that but NOT in the way we are all told to . Most reach the point of energy bliss achieved from the heart chakra region and assume they are touching God. This is the trick, it stops people pushing on further. Just look at all the web sites now that promote love and light from the chakras, do they ever question why? They will be told they are raising the vibration by radiating love from the chakras....no they are being controlled. I know most whont believe me, but its true. Held back from the greater evolutionary energy due to being lost in a world of bliss.

Remember there are divine elements of control also and it is those frequencies which you are are looking to tune into.

exactly, seek out the higher divine energies and tune into them. In order to do this mankind has to drop his beliefs in all that he thinks is true. This is unlikely to happen (just look around you) and so is forever trapped in a belief system of complete lies. One way of accessing these higher energies to prevent reincarnation is to follow the guidance of your higher soul self, but as I have found most people for some reason just dont want to mainly through FEAR. We are afraid to trust ourSELVES due to thousands of years of allowing the guardians/masters of this world to make the decisions for us. We have become institutionalized to planet Earth unable to leave through FEAR.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Why should we 'all become one?' It's an old phrase of mystical BS IMO. What does it even mean? It seems like so many of those one-liners that appear deep, but are as shallow as the people that like to regurgitate them.

Is it 'One' as in one mind? That sounds very unappealing to me. I like to be an independent thinker amongst independent thinkers. Please explain what it means.

I'm actually a little releaved tbh as I don't think it's entirely fair either that those that have not worked towards enlightenment also receive the gift of enternity. So thinking about it now yes it makes sense. I hope to use one of my skills in this area when we all become energetic again, it's to do with separating the wheat from the chaff

So here we have it? That's your idea of 'oneness?' Sounds like an elitist euphemism for getting rid of the ones you don't like. Is it some kind of esoteric 'final solution' you have in mind? Your brand of spiritual enlightenment seems peculiarly barren of the milk of human kindness. It's funny how so many 'spiritual leaders' turn out to be hard-line dictators and bigots, huh?

I often wonder about whether we have souls. The patterns and synchronicities of life beg questions of what's out there? Is there meaning? Are we following subtle signs in our way through life? Is there something or somewhere after death? I wonder if I've been 'good enough' to progress.

Seeing the emptiness of the ideas and apparent lack of empathy in your posts here...you should reevaluate exactly how elevated and superior you actually are.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
was this an extreme form of meditation that brought on this trance? How was it achieved? if you cant say then thats OK.

It funny but I haven't tried to explain what it is I do to anyone yet. Yes, it's an extreme form of mediation that I've delveloped myself. I guess I'd liken it to what a Shaman might experience while chanting or dancing around a fire say. I actually use music trance/progressive music to facilitate my trance, here's an example Above and Beyond. I find the frequecies of this genre to be pure and resonant. I also found some time ago that something amazing happens when I tune into and become the music, so I started to express this joy in the form of movement, then something amazing began to happen, sychronicity. I haven't looked back since!

Your spirit has not been allowed to follow its natural path, instead it is held back in many ways and then sent back for countless reincarnations. I see now several ways I have been held back from progressing onto the next stage of my spirits evolution. One way was the good old chakra system (ask yourself why is it we are told on countless sites to blast these energies out but are never actually told why.)I probably whont be liked for this but in my experience the chakra system IS a control system. I dont touch it now and that side of control has stopped. Yes its energy is required to progress, no doubt about that but NOT in the way we are all told to . Most reach the point of energy bliss achieved from the heart chakra region and assume they are touching God. This is the trick, it stops people pushing on further. Just look at all the web sites now that promote love and light from the chakras, do they ever question why? They will be told they are raising the vibration by radiating love from the chakras....no they are being controlled. I know most whont believe me, but its true. Held back from the greater evolutionary energy due to being lost in a world of bliss.

I agree with the first part of what you say but regarding the chakra system I would have to say that because it is spirit based it's more of a guidance system rather than one of control.

But you're right about people reaching a certain point and they think that's it. Only the true Shaman and the adventurous venture further. In truth most can't handle the levels that exist beyond Kundalini activation. It's too much for the fragile human mind to absorb. Were they to venture further they would most likely vibrate out of the physical, something I have only been aware of doing once before. It can only be done if one is truly free, as I was then. In todays society one would find themselves institutionalised, unfortunatly that is the way many at the forefront of discovery are treated. Where we could be providing guidance and information to those who find themselves vibrating at a high frequency, instead we often lock them up under the guise of protecting them and others from harm. Sad, very sad indeed.

exactly, seek out the higher divine energies and tune into them. In order to do this mankind has to drop his beliefs in all that he thinks is true. This is unlikely to happen (just look around you) and so is forever trapped in a belief system of complete lies. One way of accessing these higher energies to prevent reincarnation is to follow the guidance of your higher soul self, but as I have found most people for some reason just dont want to mainly through FEAR. We are afraid to trust ourSELVES due to thousands of years of allowing the guardians/masters of this world to make the decisions for us. We have become institutionalized to planet Earth unable to leave through FEAR.

This is why i listen to trance music while in trance, it's a frequency thing whose principles can be applied across the board. Escaping the grasp of the evil demi-god that has created this reality is my number one priority. Unfortunalty way back at the time of creation we all had the power to create, obviously some abused that power!

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Why should we 'all become one?' It's an old phrase of mystical BS IMO. What does it even mean? It seems like so many of those one-liners that appear deep, but are as shallow as the people that like to regurgitate them.

Is it 'One' as in one mind? That sounds very unappealing to me. I like to be an independent thinker amongst independent thinkers. Please explain what it means.

Yes the term is thrown around a little but you will find that as one progresses through the levels of enlightenment you become of like mind with other similar minds/energies. Just like you will mentally bond with people on ATS so the same thing happens energetically in the cosmos and beyond. And there's a lot of energy out there. What few people understand is that we the spirit is not a solitary thing, quite the opposite in fact. It grows and finds joy from from sharing it's experiences with other entities and amplifying the cumulative outpouring and joy, discovery and emotions. An individual in infinity would find themselves lacking input and therefor their output would be of little consequence or interest to anything. So if that's your bag, fair play to you. What you say or see as independant thinking I potentially see as someone who thinks with their ego and who may well be resistant to input, who probably also thinks they are unique amongst individuals. In truth there are few unique individuals on the scale of things, few whom have risen above others and really gone where no man has been before. It is those who get noticed by infinity and the divine cosmos. Of course you won't admit this too yourself because pride kicks in and so no doubt you will respond with some insult or effort to belittle just to add credence to your own delusory belief system which isn't really of your own making anyway! Don't be offended which is the normal first reaction. Rather draw from my experiences and accumulation of knowledge and take on board what I am I sharing here, I wouldn't be sharing it unless I thought there was a glimmer of hope that someone like yourself might actually hear it, not read it but hear it.

by pharaohmoan
I'm actually a little releaved tbh as I don't think it's entirely fair either that those that have not worked towards enlightenment also receive the gift of enternity. So thinking about it now yes it makes sense. I hope to use one of my skills in this area when we all become energetic again, it's to do with separating the wheat from the chaff

So here we have it? That's your idea of 'oneness?' Sounds like an elitist euphemism for getting rid of the ones you don't like. Is it some kind of esoteric 'final solution' you have in mind? Your brand of spiritual enlightenment seems peculiarly barren of the milk of human kindness. It's funny how so many 'spiritual leaders' turn out to be hard-line dictators and bigots, huh?

You see you're thinking just like the herd. Of course I want to distance myself from that which I do not like. Yet you call that inhumane for some reason. Human logic never ceases to amaze me sometimes. When you see the light so to speak you also see what is not of the light or dangerous/disruptive to the light. Put it this way its like protecting a love one from harm. Well I am the same of light and love. One has to draw a line in the sand at some point and this realisation imo comes with wisdom. I hate to admit it to myself but as Cosmicpixie said we are too fragmented to all become one, a fact I have slowly resigned myself to accepting.

Seeing the emptiness of the ideas and apparent lack of empathy in your posts here...you should reevaluate exactly how elevated and superior you actually are.

Judging by the fact that you don't see what I see and so choose to denounce it, is quite honestly a typical human traite in response to something radical such as 'new information' that challenges your belief system. Maybe with hindsight I shouldn't have wasted my time responding to you. Yes that's probably the case. I'm sure your reply will affirm this!

However for the other readers here I'd like to make one final point and that is don't be deterred by foolish accusations that you have a superiority complex. Unfortunalty we live in a world where people don't like those who make them look foolish comparitively speaking. And so your elevation makes them feel threatened and the only way to stop the insecure feeeling they have is to pull you down to their level. You've seen it happen with film stars where the media build them up then pull them down and guess what everyone laps it up! Same is the case with spiritual progression. For some reason wisdom doesn't sit well with the ego of others. Bizzare I know but it's best you are aware of it rather than feel you are doing something wrong for speaking the truth as you see, feel it and have experienced it.

Rising above the crap is not a bad thing! So of course you're going to be in a different league when you leave behind the stench!

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
I agree with the first part of what you say but regarding the chakra system I would have to say that because it is spirit based it's more of a guidance system rather than one of control.

Yes thats a good way of describing it. Spirit guidance based. However as one opens oneself up to the spirit/psychic side of things its a complete mine field consisting of many doors opening into these worlds. This is why for me I saw how easily it became a method of control . Many entities both spiritual , psychic, astral and other just see it as a free for all and the newly inexperienced chakra practisioner barely stands a chance. I see it happening to others every day on ATS. Maybe control is the wrong word, more a path to endless confusion, often leading to illness which all ceases us from our true higher potential.

But you're right about people reaching a certain point and they think that's it. Only the true Shaman and the adventurous venture further. In truth most can't handle the levels that exist beyond Kundalini activation. It's too much for the fragile human mind to absorb. Were they to venture further they would most likely vibrate out of the physical, something I have only been aware of doing once before. It can only be done if one is truly free, as I was then. In todays society one would find themselves institutionalised, unfortunatly that is the way many at the forefront of discovery are treated. Where we could be providing guidance and information to those who find themselves vibrating at a high frequency, instead we often lock them up under the guise of protecting them and others from harm. Sad, very sad indeed.

I totaly agree with you. Beyond kundalini (serpent base) activation should only be done at the pace of the energy, it should never be forced or feared. People need to totally trust their own self and just go with it. those who look for guidance from others such as Galactic federations, aliens, discarnates, gurus, entities or any thing outside of themselves will find this journey of the self very frightening, that is because it can only be done by the SELF. Total belief and connection to ones cosmic higher self must be maintained when we access higher frequencies outside of the physical self.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Redacted

[edit on 23-1-2010 by Kandinsky]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I'm beginning to feel that what is most important now is to prepare oneself while still here on Earth for that time when we cross over. I want to build up my self confidence in being able to rely solely on myself "out there" as it has really begun to sink in now that there are likely to be all sorts of traps out there.

Are there any practices you would recommend for this purpose ? IE to protect and empower oneself in readiness for the post-Earth adventure ?
I find myself thinking alot about death these days, as if it is closer than I think and it is important to think about ways to prepare for what might be out there.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Yes thats a good way of describing it. Spirit guidance based. However as one opens oneself up to the spirit/psychic side of things its a complete mine field consisting of many doors opening into these worlds. This is why for me I saw how easily it became a method of control . Many entities both spiritual , psychic, astral and other just see it as a free for all and the newly inexperienced chakra practisioner barely stands a chance. I see it happening to others every day on ATS . Maybe control is the wrong word, more a path to endless confusion, often leading to illness which all ceases us from our true higher potential.

This is most excellent, you really have seen the diversity of what is, marvelous, wonderful, yes and not only that it seems you understand
the complexity of it. Yes a mine field it is and many take up residence there thinking it is all that is. I sense there are many facets to this 'I thinki will stay here' mindset in the astral and beyond. My guess is that many take refuge here because they're memories of divinity are so feint they have literallyforgotton what is. Of course I would not rule out a control element on these planes too. Here is a possible truth I want you to think about. We are the fragments of a divine light and source which of itself is a single entity and part of the worlds of which you speak. I.e that original source which fragmented into our universe is part of a bigger picture so divine and imbued with intelligence we as humans cannot yet grasp it as individuals. This is also why few can remember, the light is dim on this world and has passed through many generations! It is this original spark theilluminati etc seek to pass on genetically amongst their own! So it's always good to remember they have an ancient spark amongst them that is more aware of our past then most. The result is they are more privy to that element of nature most still refer to as the paranormal and also more in the know of which biblical accounts are fact and which are fiction!

OK now take the leap and take on board that an individual alone cannot enter or survive such a stream described above. However (and I think this is our key) imagine the only possible way to sustain exposure to such a source is to be as one. Iow we allow one organism to express itself through the many within the group. This would be nice, this would be progressive! When I say reach a level of oneness I don't mean all 6.5 billionresidents on earth that would be impossible in such a fragmented society. I mean more as a group of like minded souls open to the resonant frequencies we have spoken of!

Between the three of us (inc CP) we were not taught the secret in this lifetime. It has been squeezed out of us. We have literally forgotten how to become! The whole thing is one big lie. Do not trust it nor embrace it. Clever beings have a part it it's perpetuation. It is an energetic and physical construct designed to capture divine energy and light and manipulate it in such a manner so as tomaximise dependency and acceptance of what is essentially an inferior system. I.e it seeks to keep you enslaved and continuing to provide you're power and light, sometimes willingly handing it over. How far this extends into the physical world I do not know but I suspect that cosmic events are a reflection of conscious interaction in a relative timeframe.

You will observe humans see cosmic interactions as separate from themselves. I believe (no proof) this to be an incorrect standpoint/stance. Quite possibly we arelitterally the universe and the universe us. Imo however we have forgotten the language of the sphere's and hence are still somewhat behind when it comes to understanding the language of movement.

I totally agree with you. Beyond kundalini (serpent base) activation should only be done at the pace of the energy, it should never be forced or feared. People need to totally trust their own self and just go with it. those who look for guidance from others such as Galactic federations, aliens,discarnates , gurus, entities or any thing outside of themselves will find this journey of the self very frightening, that is because it can only be done by the SELF. Total belief and connection to ones cosmic higher self must be maintained when we access higher frequencies outside of the physical self.

Yes more should understand that the Guru, Alien or entity may not always have the answer some of us seek. Which is why the good ones say this is what you may need to know, now look within and work it out. At the end of the day they to know what they know and act accordingly. Hopefully passing on what they know to facilitate the natural progression of light on its way home. Some of us (i know I do) want the dream. Of course those dreams I ask of creation are relative to who I am. The hope is the resonance and feedback of those desires are numerous. So far transcendental exposure has told me this is the case. That is indeed good news for me and others like me!

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie

Are there any practices you would recommend for this purpose ? IE to protect and empower oneself in readiness for the post-Earth adventure ?

Through an intense intent and unwavering will to REMEMBER who you actually are. Your connection to Source has been wiped by those who guard us, yet like me you still have a distant memory I can see it from your posts. Many people have this distant memory but are fearful of the path to fully retrieve it, so they stay within the comfort of the boxed illusion.

Always walk the middle path whilst within duality, never allow your spirit to polarize. If you feel it doing this re balance, have intense intent to balance your physical/spiritual being at every point you sense it moving to the right or to the left of duality. Re birth is found within perfect balance.

If your intent to break free is strong enough, your call will be answered directly by your soul self but your intent must be unwavering, even in the face of extreme obstacles , manipulations and fear.

This path can not be done in groups, cults, religions or with friends. It is a lonely one. Believe and trust in your cosmic connection (you that is all knowing and above the veil) and do not look to others to show you your paths direction.

Im sorry I cant help more but that is the nature of this, it is your way and your way alone. Its not easy breaking out of a prison you've been in for countless incarnations but I do believe with the energy of pure intent it is starting to become a possibility.

I wish you luck in your search for your divine connection that was wiped from your memory.

Never stop looking because its always just within reach.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

It seems you are right about the magnitude of how far this thing goes. I just had another glimpse. Regarding what we talked about entry/whats going on in the astral, it seems that some of the human traits we dispise have creeped through there also. It's infuriating as I also feel resisitance there to what is essentially progression/ascention. It's more individualistic though, however I have seen group consciousnesses organised in such a way so as to ensnare me and feed off of my energy and intelligence. It's infuriating and causes a major distortion of reality, my reality relatively speaking that is.

Consequently I am entering parts of the hologram I would rather avoid altogether. It's time consuming and I find the imposition both offensive and disharmonious, but thats another story altogether! Of course there are times I am free and it flows, when that happens it feels so right, I love it.

reply to post by Cosmicpixie

Prepare yourself by imagining freefalling into a fractal with clear intent. Move blindly, i.e. not giving your total reaction over to what your eye's see, rather use the culmination of all your senses to move through the scenery until such a time as you reach a place you can call home. It is there you can rest, bond and take in what has just happened to you! Time to become from thereon in! Glad you asked the question incidently

[edit on 23-1-2010 by pharaohmoan]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Thank you both for the replies. I wish more people on here wrote about their astral travelling experiences, we might all understand what's going on out there more. Have either of you read much of Robert Monroe....?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
Thank you both for the replies. I wish more people on here wrote about their astral travelling experiences, we might all understand what's going on out there more. Have either of you read much of Robert Monroe....?

Ive read a little of his work on the web and thought it was very good. Someone sent me a link to Monroe who up to that point I had not really heard of, I especially found his work on "energy vampires" on the astral very good. That is a very nasty side to the astral which I would advise protection against.

I would even go as far to say its linked to why humans are kept from leaving this planet! Energy in this Universe is everything and we as spirit connections of Source have lots and lots of it!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join