It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's the celebrity now?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBaskettIV

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal

Why not stay on topic, as the democrat party did the same with Obama by making him into some kind of celebrity as well.

The point is people who support Palin made the Obama celebrity aspect an egregious offense, yet they engage in the same offense...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Her we are again.....arguing over the exact thing they want us to. When will you realise the game is being played on you. Do we have to write it backwards on your forehead so you'll see and hopefully read it and everyday?
And then we have the truly gifted, spouting their absolute trash about ignorance and inability to read.....now there lays the ignorance, if you ask me.
What part of DIVIDE & CONQUER DON"T YOU UNDERSTAND
I will only say this one more time.......UNITED WE STAND, please for the sake of your country, let it go.

Peace

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
my bleeping christ!!!! aghhhhh!!!! you people drive me nuts with your stupid stupid stupid dem vs neo con arguments! get over it! both sides are fighting for the same thing and that is to strip the people of any power we have left and give that to the government. petty and stupid is this subject

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by srslyguyz
my bleeping christ!!!! aghhhhh!!!! you people drive me nuts with your stupid stupid stupid dem vs neo con arguments! get over it! both sides are fighting for the same thing and that is to strip the people of any power we have left and give that to the government. petty and stupid is this subject

Nope,

I am fighting trying not to give more power to the corporation

See we are not trying to fight the same thing at face value -

I am fighting the PEOPLE who want to let the corporate state write their own ticket, the same people who admire this woman and the same people who protested the Obama celebrity. Granted Obama is not doing what I would like him to, I think the practical implications of Laissez Faire are even worse IMO. So for one I think I have a duty to point out the hypocracy of PALINMASIAH, federal spending and subversion of
the constitution prior Obama.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by Janky Red]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Politicians lying?

I refuse to believe it.

It can't possibly be the truth.

You are a saboteur, agent of disinformation, and are in all likelyhood reporting your findings to someone with a computer in the back of an unaircontioned moving man.

You NSA/DIA/CIF/NASA punks make me sick.

-

In all seriousness though, this is nothing new. Politics is about lying, and this isn't even a shocking one. Holding your national politician to their word is like being mad at an actor for getting fed bad lines.. You can do it, sure. But that isn't fair to them, their just part of the game like everyone else.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join