It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA F-35 to be made availible to Israel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by RichardPrice
Plus the whole fact that the test phase has yet to be completed, and another delay looms for the F-35 program.

....And yet Richard despite that very obvious warning sign the genius's in the Australian Govt. announced today that they are going ahead with ordering 14 F-35's. Obviously some of us have more cash than I thought to p*ss up against the pub urinal.

LEE.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by sealteamsix

Originally posted by tooo many pills
The jews in our government love Israel. There is absolutely no reason why we should give so much money, technology, and weapons to Israel. It's only creating an arms race in the middle east.

The Jews in our government? Wow... you're extremely bright, aren't you?

It has nothing to do with anyone in our government being Jewish. I'm not going to explain to you why we support Israel, because obviously you should do some heavy reading yourself.

Can you please tell me why americans are paying israel with their cash and blood to keep the Chosen-Ones safe?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by sealteamsix

Originally posted by tooo many pills
The jews in our government love Israel. There is absolutely no reason why we should give so much money, technology, and weapons to Israel. It's only creating an arms race in the middle east.

The Jews in our government? Wow... you're extremely bright, aren't you?

It has nothing to do with anyone in our government being Jewish. I'm not going to explain to you why we support Israel, because obviously you should do some heavy reading yourself.

You mean like these "non-existent" Jews...

www.viewzone.com...

[edit on 25-11-2009 by SneakyB]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
www.flightglobal.com...

"The Israeli air force is an important customer, a very prestigious customer," says Amnon Weidberg, deputy director for marketing and business development for IAI's Lahav division. "I hope the Israeli government will leverage [its clout] with Lockheed Martin to give us more work."

the tier 1 , 2 and 3 countries hae PAID lockmart for workshare , yet israel wants to wander in and via APAIC juts get workshare what the feck are they on?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebozeian

Plus the whole fact that the test phase has yet to be completed, and another delay looms for the F-35 program.

....And yet Richard despite that very obvious warning sign the genius's in the Australian Govt. announced today that they are going ahead with ordering 14 F-35's. Obviously some of us have more cash than I thought to p*ss up against the pub urinal.

LEE.

But when are they going to get them? 2014 according to the schedule, and thats not including the impending expected delay.

Which serves to underline my point - you cannot get these aircraft overnight.

I wasn't commenting on the wisdom of ordering the F-35, I was commenting on the stupidity in thinking you should be able to get delivery of a complex fighter jet that is still in testing in the same timeframe as a mass produced car.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

But when are they going to get them? 2014 according to the schedule, and thats not including the impending expected delay.

I thought this had something to do with BF-1. Australia is not ordering the STOVL B version.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
reply to post by minkey53

apparantly your not actually aware that only 5 exist in the entire world - and all of these are prototypes

I actually got to see up close one of the protype A models being used for testing at Edwards on static display at thier openhouse this year

As you not its not even in serial production yet so the 2015 date may be in doubt if any issues crop up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join