It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube War: SeeingUFOzPa vs SeeingUFOsPa

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
There's a woman in PA by the name of Alison that's made quite a name for herself on youtube by posting videos she's taken of "UFO's" and such with the name SeeingUFOsPA. A debunker with a similar name - SeeingUFOzPA - with a z instead of s has made it his mission to "debunk" her with google maps and by imitating her voice in some of his videos. He thinks she's crazy and simply filming planes and helicopters.

Here's a sampling of both their videos starting with the youtube user that claims to be filming UFO's disguised as "fake planes" as she refers to them.

Now the Debunker's Videos:

This guy might have a lot of time on his hands and he sure enjoys making fun of this lady!

I have no idea what to think although his ladies voice made me chuckle.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOAlienLover
He thinks she's crazy and simply filming planes and helicopters.

And he'd be right. Watching her videos is infuriating and amusing at the same time.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOAlienLover

That's good to see what SeeingUFOzPa is doing.One of her video's on ATS was a setup with someone in the bush with a laser.Good find
UFOAlienLover

Zelong.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

By the sound and behaviour of that guy, he should get professional help.

Very creepy, not funny at all. I wonder if he's got a dead mother at home in a rocking chair! Psycho!

Does he do p*ss takes of other you tuber's or is he just fixated on her?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Z as I'll call him from here on is right, the woman, IMHO is not all there.

BUT. I think he may have just a little too much time on his hands and her and her followers won't be swayed by Z's videos.

Cases like this it's best to ignore them and hope they go away

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
I think he may have just a little too much time on his hands...

I'm not sure any of us on ATS have a right to talk.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

True...but we're not making debunking videos on youtube.

I'll only waste away my time on interesting things, SeeingUFOsPA ain't interesting! And as you've mentioned, she's damn frustrating

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
i will concur whoever the debunker is has too much time on his hands... just disagree and move on... though it should be said he has good points

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

haha im lmfao that 3rd video he made is just too funny

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
That 3rd video by the debunker is absolutely hillarious!
He really does have a lot of time on his hands - but maybe it does not take him too much time to make these videos. Hey, somebody has to do it

"They do all sorts of meandering. And they blinky blink for me"

[edit on November 23rd 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

i know i cant quit watching.. he does have good points though i totally believe they are planes and helis from those airports

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
The debunker just uploaded a brand spanking new video 1 hour ago ..........

Here it is! "Z" is using his OWN Voice this time.

Titled: UFO - LAZER SHOOTING ORB GETS DEBUNKED....FINALLY!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

Thanks !
This was my first post on the forums.

This place rocks. I'm addicted. Now I can lay off on the cotton candy for a while.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by UFOAlienLover]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOAlienLover
reply to post by Zelong

Thanks !
This was my first post on the forums.

This place rocks. I'm addicted. Now I can lay off on the cotton candy for a while.

welcome aboard. yeah its the best on the net

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

The cotton candy may be better for your health...

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Ha. These videos got addicting! I used to drink pickle juice too - no idea why. I'm a weirdo.

Here's a few more of the debunker's videos. His vocab and language makes it even more funny....

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
I'll only waste away my time on interesting things, SeeingUFOsPA ain't interesting! And as you've mentioned, she's damn frustrating

I think he's doing good work. Sure, there are those who will refuse to accept that these are either a hoax or part of SeeingUFOsPA's delusions. But for those with some iota of critical thinking, SeeingUFOZPA will help sway them to the truth. And these videos can help us combat any of "S's" followers who might pop up here.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I emailed SeeingUFOsPA directly thru YouTube after sniffing out her college experience in computer animation. She claimed innocence, but the exp. rubbed me the wrong way. Putting ominous music behind the clip, Vigorous Legal Threats for Copyright Infringement, Disabling comments, making definite statements that said Object(s) are in fact alien. She also claims the constable was there, yet he has mysteriously gone silent ('Constable from Cranberry'?). It all just smells fishy to me. She demanded an apology when I told her my opinion is that these were hoaxed videos. Here's a copy of her email response to my inquiry. You decide.

seeingUFOsPA - 10/20/09

My experience was from 1989-1991 with a Commodore Amiga computer with video toaster w/lightwave 3D. Never went anywhere because I ran out of money to get the rest of the equipment and it took over 12 hours to TRY to render one single frame.

Haven't touched that stuff since 1994 at best when I sold that computer. After that I was Novell network engineer for a little while.

Sorry you think it's a hoax. You're wrong. Check with pageperformance the PA State Constable from Cranberry to verify everything. He was with me AGAIN tonight--over 1 1/2 hours of footage AGAIN. And a Penn Township cop named Luke greeted us when we arrived and says he'll be out with us tomorrow night.

Verify that and then apologize.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Well here is the directory for all LEOs on staff in Cranberry, PA:

www.twp.cranberry.pa.us...

I guess that is what she calls the cops there. Im not finding a "constable" or anyone who goes by that title.

ETA: Never mind. I read it again. Im thinking she is saying he is a PA State constable who lives in Cranberry. Eh. Whatever. She is full of it, IMO

[edit on November 24th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Why do I get the feeling that SeeingUFOsPA = SeeingUFOzPA

nvm..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join