It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fatal H1N1 Cluster in Texas Raises Pandemic Concerns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Roommates dying? Both older? It does not sound like the strain of H1N1 that is in the US.

www.recombinomics.com...

A hospital spokesman has confirmed the second recorded H1N1 related death in Nacogdoches County. The 53-year-old oil rig worker from Enid, Oklahoma died Friday at 3:50 p.m. The victim checked into Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital last week when he began experiencing severe symptoms. This update follows the death of his roommate, a 55-year-old oil rig worker from Mississippi, who passed away Thursday morning as a result of H1N1. The above comments describe the deaths of roommates infected with H1N1. Since the vast majority of H1N1 infections are mild, the death of two roommates within 24 hours of each others raises concerns that they were infected with a lethal contagious form of the virus. Recent reports out of Ukraine has raised concerns that H1N1 with the receptor binding domain change D225G, is such a virus.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Crap. This scenario reminds me of something another member posted here on another thread (the under reported h1n1 deaths thread) that something like this was likely to happen.

So far, this whole H1N1 thing I've just been going "blah blah blah", but things like this make me raise an eyebrow.

I've never had the Flu and I've never had a Flu shot, so I'm not sure if that makes me more or less likely to get this particular flu. I'm 26, rarely even get sick let alone the flu, so I don't know.... Guess I'll just ride it out and see what happens.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The same people that make a problem come up with the solution.

I would refuse to take any shots for the life of me.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Oh man, I'm in Texas. Was just at a bar playing the megatouch, and some guy next to me was hardcore coughing. He was polite enough to use his hands and turn away from me, but I still got out of there in a hurry. I guess it was bound to come around sooner or later. Just thought it might be after Thanksgiving. Hopefully it's not yet here, and this guy just had a cold.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOAlienLover
The same people that make a problem come up with the solution.

I would refuse to take any shots for the life of me.

Well we all might not get a choice when it comes to the decision of an injection.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Again i question what the other person really died from
now lets use logic first and foremost they both worked at the oil rigs right?
i wonder if he the other guy who died from to much work stress work related? as in breathing in the toxin chems into the lungs from an oil rig.

There has been records of such work related deaths including at oil rigs and other lung chem exposure.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
O bloody hell it might be the other side of Texas but its still my home state.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by Raregolddragon]

new topics

top topics

join