It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Analysis: Fed under fire as public anger mounts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Analysis: Fed under fire as public anger mounts

news.yahoo.com

"In the past, the Federal Reserve was held in very high esteem," said Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas, a libertarian who twice ran quixotic presidential campaigns and remains a darling of skeptics of Washington. Now, it's "the source of our problem," suggests Paul, author of the best-seller "End the Fed."

Usually an outlier, Paul suddenly has found an army of at least 307 House colleagues and 30 senators marching behind his legislation to subject the Fed to intense scrutiny by Congress' Government Accountability Office. The House Financial Services Committee endorsed Paul's approach 43-26 last week over objections from its chairman, Barney Frank, D-Mass.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 23-11-2009 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Uhhh, ya think?

Let's see, HOW MANY banker and mega-corp bail-outs have we now seen from this completely fraudulent and criminalistic enterprise now?

And I love the way this story says how the fed "acted quickly to stabilize the economy".

WHO'S ECONOMY?!? It sure the hell ain't average Joe American! Unemployment, homelessness, and literal starvation have SKY-ROCKETED while this special interest, elitist-serving goon squad has reverse Robin-Hooded the masses left and right with its mafioso hench-men in the gov carrying out its orders.

The only possible light at the end of this cess pool tunnel is that Dr. Paul's calls to audit these criminals or limit their power FINALLY appears to possibly be considered by the criminals in congress, mostly due to a necessity that they are getting closer and closer to having mainstream americans in the tens of millions who have been endlessly victimized by these entities rise up and take direct action against them.

Hopefully americans have had enough, and can stay on top of this enough to bring about change. This has been going on for FAR too long.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
im tellin ya, bad things are soon to come

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

i second this

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
third

here a are good discussions right now

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
And this is new news to anyone? IT took a little media momentum to get this news out. but let the truth be told!!! I can actually see the governemnt personally setting up military and National guard troops, to hold and secure us citizens down!!! all be cause we want freedom, change and a better life...i can actually see this comnig our way

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

I think a lot of others are seeing this scenario as a possible finality as well.

I hope it does not come to that. But these crooks can only rape the populace so many times before they have no choice but to rise up. People are almost being given no choice. The system is entirely broken and rigged.

Crazy times we are living in.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I think I am going to send in my house note, my car note , and my insurance note to the Fed Bank with a note to pay the full amount due cause this bank needs a bail out big time! HA HA HA

new topics

top topics

join