It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cure for AIDS and Cancer ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Does anyone out there think that there is a cure for AIDS and Cancer that the government is not releasing?

My feeling on this is yes that there is a cure for both deadly diseases! I feel like the government knows the medical industry would lose a substantial amount of money if cures for these dieseases were made public so the government has made sure these cures have been kept under wraps!

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Cancer is a very vast range of decieses, not just 1 deciese. There are known cures for several kinds of cancer, but I doubt they are all curable, mainly because all that cancer is, is a mutation of cells. But there can be massive differences between reason for mutation, the type of cells that get mutated, the speed of mutation and so on.

AIDS is not what needs to be a cure for either, its HIV that needs to be cured. AIDS is just an effect of the HIV virus.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Yeah, there a cure, or prevention. For AIDS, look at your name Trojan- man. That works. Cancer, balanced diet. Eat some broccoli, thyme, get away from the microwave. The body will thank you. It's not so much cure as prevention.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I'd have to say that if a cure were available the gov would welcome it. As far as the money goes, the medical community would be much better off in the long run if they keep people alive into old age, it's hard to make money off of the dead.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seth Bullock
I'd have to say that if a cure were available the gov would welcome it. As far as the money goes, the medical community would be much better off in the long run if they keep people alive into old age, it's hard to make money off of the dead.

Sorry Seth, but the longer you keep these people alive you have to pay doctors to replace hips, knees, etc. I think the gov. would like us to kick, just after an election, with minimal money spent, in the process.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   
There was a thread somewhere (I can never get anything out of the search function) about some suppressed tech... or rather discovery. Basically you can electrocute yourself, thus killing the AIDS virus. It was using some 9V batteries, or a couple car batteries, and some rods that are a certain length. Also was discovered to kill alot of other viruses and blood anomolies. Kewl stuff!

As far as cancer, there have been several instances where tumors and cancers have been cured. Antoine Prior� had made a tube that used scalar energy to reverse the time in a cell, reverting it back to it's original state that it should have been when it split improperly. Tom Bearden is also developing a blanket that uses the same technology to do the same thing. Basically the claim by Bearden is that you only need to use it once a week for like half an hour for like 3 weeks.

This is all I can find on the Bearden Blanket for right now... I'll see if I can't find the site with the technical description: www.cheniere.org...

And on Antoine Prior�:
www.cheniere.org...

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I have to agree with intrepid.

The implications of being able to cure cancer and AIDS would be devastating to the pharm industry. With a single AIDS patient, you are looking at tens of thousands of dollars spent on drugs to make them live longer so they can buy more drugs.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
My mother is HIVpos, and I had a scare with infection last year, because despite popular opinion, HIV is hereditary.

The electrical 'cure' is untrue, and unfounded. It was one of the things the doctors offered to my mother, but the side affects(same as shock therapy) far outweigh the positives. Several patients die from shock of it, etc.

Yes, I do believe the gov. has cures for both HIV and a treatment for cancer. Any first world government who didn't would be stupid.

top topics

join